PDA

View Full Version : Video Battlers Enter

Duh Great Whyte
09-18-2012, 03:09 PM
now i know we got the d.o.j. going down but I wanna expand this aspect on the site more than it has been...big ups to noble rule and puz for the tourny but I feel the site should be trying to get into this more than the text aspect now days because it helps writing along with delivering...that being said...if anyone wants to video battle im down...drop names in here and we can make it happen

NOBLE
09-18-2012, 04:09 PM
After this touney, I'm starting a Video Battle board in the YouTube section and will work on creating a monthly battle league. Some of the newly appointed Chatroom Delegates (GRizzEAT, RELLE, stricc, Original Mac, WHUT, M3GATRON) might also be setting up some regular live battle shows in the chatroom soon, so you might also want to check up with them as well.

RELLE
09-18-2012, 04:43 PM
NOBLE good idea my dude-as for all the lets beef mc s...like noble said were here to setup battles and help with any problems or questions you have ....hit me up...i will help in any way i can..easy.....1

M3GATRON
09-18-2012, 06:41 PM
Every friday 8pm eastern time, I'm in the chat hosting up a freestyle session. All Emcees are welcome to stop in and chill or spit some verses. 1

Fiji Osa
09-18-2012, 08:46 PM
NOBLE this was our idea and you didn't ask me to get on it .. Well if that's the case I'm calling out @GriZEAT next Friday to a Chat room battle 3 rounds 1:30

John Wick
09-18-2012, 08:57 PM
now i know we got the d.o.j. Going down but i wanna expand this aspect on the site more than it has been...big ups to noble rule and puz for the tourny but i feel the site should be trying to get into this more than the text aspect now days because it helps writing along with delivering...that being said...if anyone wants to video battle im down...drop names in here and we can make it happen

i like where this is going :d

NOBLE
09-18-2012, 09:19 PM
NOBLE this was our idea and you didn't ask me to get on it .. Well if that's the case I'm calling out @GriZEAT next Friday to a Chat room battle 3 rounds 1:30

You can get in on it whenever you're ready fam. The people that were chosen as Chatroom Delegates are people that myself, Teek and 2FUEL have noticed that have been in the new chat room very often. Just start putting in the work fam.

Teek
09-18-2012, 11:48 PM
I think chat has been doing it's thing and will become that bridge into the video scene. People start micing up there out of comfort, will eventually cam up and that opens things up for video battles if they don't wanna 'live' in chat. I think people just need that small push to get over being seen on cam. After that, the actual battling isn't much of an issue if they audio already.

Btw I appreciate everyone doing their thing. I need to get my ass in there more. Right now, I've been busy w work and now getting this DoJ thing out. If I don't make such an ass out of myself, I may even do more on mic in there as well.

Jack Swagger
09-18-2012, 11:58 PM
That would be dope. I have a webcam lying about. I still have to mic up one of these days. I usually just kick back and listen to everyone else freestyle.

Fiji Osa
09-19-2012, 07:40 AM
What times are you guys been in there last big event I know is when I battled BSD and Phil battled BLNK in a freestyle battle that was fire .. I've been in there and listened to M3ga an RELLE dropping 2FUEL be in there but I be at work during this time Fridays or hit and miss as we seen .. I think we could use it to meet up and give tips to make each other better Sunday while the footballs games on .. But I see need and alert button that pop up when there is more than 6 people in their and/or when there's a chat room event

Duh Great Whyte
09-19-2012, 10:15 AM
well if anyone wants to do a video battle im game for one let me know asap so i can post it and we can get it poppin itll be the same format as the doj tourney as you post it on a text battle and just post youtube links up there...anyone holla at me tryin up my shit

Erupt da Monsta
09-19-2012, 01:32 PM
I aint been in the chat for a couple weeks, Ima start gettin in there n shit