PDA

View Full Version : Chatroom Titles

Óðinn
09-18-2012, 12:16 AM
I was thinking....should we give all the chat room mods a hype link "Chatroom Moderator" title??

It could help get more ppl involved into the chat room....as i was thinking of having a freestyle session each Friday or something.

and the titles would also allow the rest of the site know that there are a few staff on the panel for the chat room. Ect.

Original Mac
stricc
M3GATRON
GRizzEAT
WHUT
Radiorelle

^the chat room mods (apart fro our own actual staff)

Phil Banks
09-18-2012, 07:21 AM
i dont know bout the "Mod" title.... but maybe somethin else like chatroom monster.... something like that.... , but they have to be accurate not everyone on that list mics/cams up an spits

btw my girl got a girlfriend

John Wick
09-18-2012, 10:26 AM
i dont know bout the "Mod" title.... but maybe somethin else like chatroom monster.... something like that.... , but they have to be accurate not everyone on that list mics/cams up an spits

btw my girl got a girlfriend

I co-sign that shit homie its way better when ppl cam up/mic up.. u see how we was chillin the other day aside of all the beefing? .. (no Homo) but it was way more fun when u cammed up with rell and them .. makes it more live na mean .. Also yea their titles should say Chatroom Delegate or something along those lines

Phil Banks
09-18-2012, 10:36 AM
i was twisted lol.....but ya definately something w/o mod in it

John Wick
09-18-2012, 11:00 AM
Phil Banks Thas That HASH!! lmao

Óðinn
09-18-2012, 11:34 AM
haha....Yeah i hear you on the "Mod" piece....was even talking this through with NOBLE before i made this thread.

Chatroom Delegate is a good one....that way on here people will know who's who on the chat.

Also though, they will be told to get it buzzing...cam up & mic up...Have Freestyle Fridays/Saturdays. Where ppl can spend the week writing for an organised battle event happening each week along with also having (later that evening) a freestyle session.

It'd bring more buzz to site as it would encourage some of the Texter's as well as lower tier Audio battler's to step to the mic an just have fun with it.

John Wick
09-18-2012, 12:44 PM
2FUEL yep:cool:

Óðinn
09-18-2012, 01:35 PM
http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?p=845917#post845917

^Chatroom Delegate ish....Anyone got somethign to add to this then please do.

NOBLE
09-18-2012, 05:45 PM
Nice work 2FUEL!

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

I don't think the Chatroom Delegates' or anyone else's short link titles should lead to the tinychat website though. I think it should instead lead to one of the pages within LB where the tinychat app has been embedded.
Tinychat is a separate website, and by linking to them, its sort of like driving traffic away from LB towards them. Its good for people to have the actual tinychat link for certain scenarios, like if LB went down or something, but I think we should encourage the regular non-mod patrons to access it from within LB. In the past, people impersonating staff and others in the LB chat had been a big deal. If more people are using the embedded LB pages, it'd be easier to track who's actually connected using the "Who's Online" feature, regardless of what name they use on tinychat.

Óðinn
09-18-2012, 05:57 PM
^Yeah good idea NOBLE. I change the title's there now....they all lead to the Chat that is on LB.