PDA

View Full Version : LBT Championship audio and text

KING WHUT
09-17-2012, 12:16 PM
just a thought that might help LBT and LBA Championship... make it where the #1 for the month also gets a shot along with the #1 contender... i mean it would start out wack at first.. but if some one good wants a title shot.. it would be a way for them to jump in the running.. there for maybe boosting the site activity... it would also help in the aspect if you feel you should get a shot all you have to do is get #1 for the month.... there for maybe cleaning up the top ten list for the month and hotlist...... just a high thought... WHUT?

call it that rocky balboa... shots to the underdog

Vandahl
09-17-2012, 12:22 PM
nah. the tourney is already full.. maybe if someone doesnt check in, but meh. I think it's fine as is. Already got the best talents signed up anyways.

GRizzEAT
09-17-2012, 12:24 PM
Lolz...U do realize that tha "T" in LBT is TEXT, riiiiii?

But I think Tha Champs of Tha Respected title shud get a Shot at tha Other Champ if only once a month, jus to rise tha stakes and bring light to both sides. ionkno, prob a shiii idea.

Óðinn
09-17-2012, 12:26 PM
WHUT nah fam, that would mean that someone would have to have a huge amount of battle to ensure getting to the #1 of the month. and why should the number one of the month get a shot over the #2 on the actually list?...

(Also LBT=Letsbeff Text & LBA= Letsbeef Audio....just so ya know :D )

Revan
09-17-2012, 12:27 PM
i do like the idea of having a month where one person can earn a title shot this way.

Its deffly worth consideration/

KING WHUT
09-17-2012, 12:31 PM
WHUT nah fam, that would mean that someone would have to have a huge amount of battle to ensure getting to the #1 of the month. and why should the number one of the month get a shot over the #2 on the actually list?...

(Also LBT=Letsbeff Text & LBA= Letsbeef Audio....just so ya know :D )

yea the huge about of battles... you would have to put in work.... aka earn the shot... other then that... it would just be a once a month thing at the begin of the month... yea the #2 contender would get his shot just like the #3 #4 and #5.. it would be just to keep it more active...

Jack Swagger
09-17-2012, 12:32 PM
Personally, it would make the text side pop up a lot. And it would also make the audio side pop if implemented there to. But it would just be all the more skilled cats sniping their ass off. But it does give us relatively unknown dudes a shot at showcasing what we can do. :cool:

KING WHUT
09-17-2012, 12:34 PM
Personally, it would make the text side pop up a lot. And it would also make the audio side pop if implemented there to. But it would just be all the more skilled cats sniping their ass off. But it does give us relatively unknown dudes a shot at showcasing what we can do. :cool:

thank you...

Óðinn
09-17-2012, 12:41 PM
yea the huge about of battles... you would have to put in work.... aka earn the shot... other then that... it would just be a once a month thing at the begin of the month... yea the #2 contender would get his shot just like the #3 #4 and #5.. it would be just to keep it more active...

Yeah i get'cha fam....an your idea isn't a bad one....but where i'm coming from is. In the RULE'S (lol) of the LBT...if someone loses a battle they lose there spot on the list....where as some fuckin no body battle loads of lower no body's has enough wins to maintain the #1 spot but also has a few Loses too...if anything the #1 of the month should be an entry for the 5th spot or soemshit, not for the #1title spot....

I feel like that would (later on down the road) create more problems than it's worth. Plus not to mention you'd have an increase of cheating from the lowers to get into this....

GRizzEAT
09-17-2012, 12:49 PM
This goes bak to whaa Just C said...waterin down tha shiiii...Way i see it, Why give a nigga who Sniped up real quik wen all it takes to get into tha race is beatin sumone on tha Contenders 1-10 list.

Question tho, How long tween tha holders Title Defenses?

Vandahl
09-17-2012, 01:24 PM
The line up is fine as is.

You don't have all these dudes who put in work constantly on the line up getting replaced by people who only jump up and get active when tourneys come around. Illogical. Earn your spot like the rest, by not sniping to be #1 in a month. Rankings on this site, IMO, are completely futile and prove nothing, except the amount of time you spend on this site.

Óðinn
09-17-2012, 01:28 PM
the line up is fine as is.

You don't have all these dudes who put in work constantly on the line up getting replaced by people who only jump up and get active when tourneys come around. Illogical. Earn your spot like the rest, by not sniping to be #1 in a month. Rankings on this site, imo, are completely futile and prove nothing, except the amount of time you spend on this site.

..........yup...........

Revan
09-17-2012, 01:30 PM
For a one-off month it could add something.

Like annouce in march that the top ranked person for april gets a one-time title shot.

Shits worth considering once everything is up and running.

Phil Banks
09-17-2012, 01:39 PM
WHUT as far as audio my #10 spot is up for grabs as long as I got it.... send it least you get on the list cause audio wise we already did the tourney it's further along.....

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

meant if you win you on the list lol

Óðinn
09-17-2012, 01:45 PM
For a one-off month it could add something.

Like annouce in march that the top ranked person for april gets a one-time title shot.

Shits worth considering once everything is up and running.

^yeah in that way it's an aiight idea....but wouldn't be right to have it every month for it....Let's no water things down.

Revan
09-17-2012, 01:48 PM
Oh yeah every month would be terrible.

I like the idea for a once a year event tho. Kinda like the 'Money in the bank' or 'Royal Rumber' from wrestling.

GRizzEAT
09-17-2012, 01:50 PM
I gotta learn to speak regular :(

Phracture
09-17-2012, 01:50 PM
Word Pick A Special 2 Months Of The Year For That ...

Óðinn
09-17-2012, 03:09 PM
I gotta learn to speak regular :(

Speak & Write.... :monkey:

GRizzEAT
09-17-2012, 03:41 PM
Tame ur monkey yo. He's startin to get racist..

..Dont end up hangin of a porch, Monkey...lolz