PDA

View Full Version : Just to keep shit behind the scenes

John Wick
09-16-2012, 06:11 PM
Phil Banks Imma say this once ... Your clowning is as corny as your one minute diss tracks .. you should stop saying i banned pronto banks becuz he sed i was trash ... he was riding the bandwagon with YOU on tinychat when WE were arguing , Hence making him a biased voter on my track diss towards u so i deleted it and blocked him .. then he proceeded to h8 r8 and vote with 6 other accounts so he was infracted and the points he accumulated resulted in the system banning him ( I was addressed on the rules on modding my own shit) .. SO GET YA FACTS STR8 B4 U GO POSTING IN THE REGULAR USER FORUMS ABOUT STAFF LIL NIGGA .. U DEFINITELY GONNA PUNCH A HOLE IN THIS SHIP .. KEEP IT ON THE TRACK SECTION HOMIE STOP BEING A SECRETARY MAKING THREADS AND POSTING FALSE STATEMENTS

Phil Banks
09-16-2012, 06:54 PM
lol....... the fact you were allowed to vote on any of my battles after harboring all this anger is insane..... that shit happened it's fact not like I threw out some new shit... i won't argue bout it... I'm not cool with Pronto never was dude said I was better you got ban happy it's funny.... not that serious....

you gonna call me a biter every chance u get it's the same as me throwing u under a bus..... no fun??? don't dish it out if you can't take it shit is seriously lame son and quit writing in that weird ass text shits even worse

---------- Post added at 03:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 AM ----------

*one mic beat* all i need is one sentence

---------- Post added at 03:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 AM ----------

Phil Banks WE were arguing , Hence making him a biased voter on my track diss towards u

how come you vote on my shit thinking ^^^^^ that shit??? son your so corrupt an foul it's sickening and you stupid on top of all that.... this how you smoking me like a dime bag? dry snitching in the mod forums???????

tier rep status huh? lame.

John Wick
09-16-2012, 07:05 PM
lol....... the fact you were allowed to vote on any of my battles after harboring all this anger is insane..... that shit happened it's fact not like I threw out some new shit... i won't argue bout it... I'm not cool with Pronto never was dude said I was better you got ban happy it's funny.... not that serious....

you gonna call me a biter every chance u get it's the same as me throwing u under a bus..... no fun??? don't dish it out if you can't take it shit is seriously lame son and quit writing in that weird ass text shits even worse

---------- Post added at 03:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 AM ----------

*one mic beat* all i need is one sentence

U fail again .. lemme break it down .. after we beefed I voted on a battle u had against Rhet and dont fucking lie .. YOU thanked me cuz it was getting slept on right? lol (Plus I voted for you cuz you did win in my eyes lol But then I felt Against RULE You lost so I voted .. AND THATS H8 votin? lol GTFOH Son .. And FYI PRONTO May Have Sed He digz ya flow more than mine but He aint get ban for that he got banned in tinychat for interupting our argument cheerleading n shit .. As for Dishing It out Evidently I can play the game homie .. You shouted out family and i could careless .. My thing is the bullshit you sed about banning pronto .. putting out STAFF actions without facts u only making US look like we all got irate behaviours and dont give a fuck about shit .. just saying keep ya clowning on the tracks dude .. REALITY IS THIS IS A HOBBY ITS FUN BEEFING I GOT CONCEPTS FOR DAYS .. but i can careless if I would see u in the town ! lol Id say wurrup! lol .. BUT WE ALL KNOW YOUR in osama MODE lol so its W/e man .. BEEF OR NO BEEF LETS KEEP THE STAFF IMAGE SOLID .. Diss all you want YOU KNOW I GOT BARZ FA YA

Phil Banks
09-16-2012, 07:25 PM
meh i agree with most of it..... but still you even makin a thread here is odd.... most ppl know that shit I figured... not like I said anything new... i think I even said that shit in a song.... don't think it warranted a thread but ok.

---------- Post added at 04:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 AM ----------

an my shit bout your voting....... is just me showing you, you think the same as I do.... lol you formed the same opinion as me.... you argued he aint give u what you thought u deserved and you considered it bias..... that was exactly what I thought... was just pointin it out

John Wick
09-16-2012, 07:45 PM
Phil Banks I deffo agree about the voting but I felt like HOW is it the same thing .. He joined forces with u beefing against me then .. he low rates my diss track that came out right after, like a day after .. And with our scenario its ME voting on the Vs.Rhet Battle for YOU and u being cool and then I vote for REV/RULE and then you get upset .. Enuff TuggaWar tho Diss if you want no one stopping U Im having Fun .. But When I tagged U about the Biting Rule I didnt attempt to continue bashing u , i was merely pointing out the RULE is not being enforced in NOT ONLY YOUR CASE BUT OTHERS AS WELL in the past , So posting it up again was hilarious .. then you Dissed me again! lol W/e theres my side, pointless tho LETSBEEF!!

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

Oh yeah And i posted the thread becuz i didnt want to respond in the other which is out there with the members

Phil Banks
09-16-2012, 07:49 PM
i don't see how you can rationally compare me with 1 line out of 70 battles now to someone who bit a verse.... ya someone else said the line.... did I take it from there.... no? So everytime you bring it up I'm going to take it a certain way because your calling me a lying cheater in the same word.............. you personally know it irks me gettin called a biter so why bring it up... i've said in chat i dont like the shit.... u obviously knew I wasnt going to like it.....

w/e all that shit is done...... as far another one of my 1 minute classic's i dunno..... we'll see