PDA

View Full Version : Who here actually thinks....

Fredo Lombardi
09-16-2012, 01:17 PM
They could compete against any active battle rapper/ hip hop artist in a battle and come out on top?

What battler/artist?

and Why do you think so?

Revan
09-16-2012, 02:34 PM
Depends on the crowd tbh. I think i'd do well on a URL type card. Anything to jokey like Dont Flop or Grindtime i wouldnt fancy my chances.

I personally think 98% of mainstream artist would lose in a battle. Against any half decent battler. Shits a completely different arena.

1/

lllllllllllll
09-16-2012, 03:25 PM
I'd shit on Arsonal cause he say shit like I'll beat you with Squidwards clarenette.

BLNK
09-16-2012, 05:30 PM
I would do well in a live setting. Video battles aside,. I've done some live street battles around my area, and I was pretty well received. As for beating top tier battlers, I doubt it. Maybe some of the mid card talent.

Fredo Lombardi
09-16-2012, 10:13 PM
I'd shit on Arsonal cause he say shit like I'll beat you with Squidwards clarenette.

lmfao! notice how ars fell back off url after that one infamous line

GRizzEAT
09-16-2012, 10:28 PM
Given tme in tha actual live battle'n environment.. Id shiiit on me some top heads. Jus wud take acouple trips around tha block to get tha feelin riiiii tho.

Phracture
09-16-2012, 10:30 PM
I'll chew a bunch of these niggas . Beside Lux that Niggas Just In his own Class with this
Battle shit . He's over Crafted Kinda like Mook . But Everyone Else I Feel Like A Bunch Of
People On this Site Can Take Them As Long As They Got Good Stage Presence & Delivery
To Match Up With Their Complexity .

Fredo Lombardi
09-17-2012, 01:38 PM
I'll chew a bunch of these niggas . Beside Lux that Niggas Just In his own Class with this
Battle shit . He's over Crafted Kinda like Mook . But Everyone Else I Feel Like A Bunch Of
People On this Site Can Take Them As Long As They Got Good Stage Presence & Delivery
To Match Up With Their Complexity .

do you think you could take on Rex? GRizzEAT same question

Phil Banks
09-17-2012, 01:44 PM
yeah.... I think i'd do alright.....remembering lyrics the only problem

GRizzEAT
09-17-2012, 01:45 PM
Refer to ma Orig. Post. :high:

Fredo Lombardi
09-17-2012, 01:53 PM
idk man rex & k shine be going in on niggas when they start spittin that hype shit

GRizzEAT
09-17-2012, 02:08 PM
its all about adaptin tho. Once u see a way to win, exploit it or either be better than they are at their on game. S'why i say, Given some time to really peep tha scene 100.. and get a feel for whaaa tha CROWDS like... It is all about tha delivery n Rememberin ur lyrics.

Whaaa everyone has said.

lllllllllllll
09-18-2012, 09:45 PM
That nigga Diddy said Mook is the best battler there is.... I can't see how he watched all them niggas perform that night and still think that.

DNA>Mook

Dissizitâ„¢ dope avy

Phracture
09-18-2012, 10:11 PM
That nigga Diddy said Mook is the best battler there is.... I can't see how he watched all them niggas perform that night and still think that.

DNA>Mook

Dissizitâ„¢ dope avy

Thanks Bruh