PDA

View Full Version : Rookie Champion?

Vandahl
09-15-2012, 10:11 PM
I just saw this shit... I remember that poll for 2010 came down to Ambitious flow and myself.. but really come on now. That fool ducked me every time I tried to battle him, I even sent first.. and I beat all the other rookies that year. Still to this day only dude to beat me was Rican. as well as beating reefer and pulse in their prime.

Grizz wasn't even good till 2011 (who used to do nothing but snipe)

and Spooky was NOT A ROOKIE LOL.

So why the fuck don't I have a title. Is my point.

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

And I'm talking the thread PRIOR to the dumb Grizz vs Ambitious Flow threads.

Anyone that was active back then and saw the ORIGINAL poll knows it was me vs Amb..followed closely by Spooky who wasn't actually a rookie so what's with all this lol.

go back a year and a half ago I was clownin on them

http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91775

I also happen to well known for the chad burke & bryan gaskin shits too... *looks at ambitious flow*...

as well as the reason behind this rule. I stirred up more shit and toe tagged more "vets"(hate that word) than anyone.

www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82225

Jack Swagger
09-15-2012, 10:17 PM
All that matters now is ROTY 2012 ;)

Vandahl
09-15-2012, 10:18 PM
You aren't a rookie though.
Seen in your first battle, and you and I both know you have a multi.

Plus there was no reason to even skip 2010. Rule was 2009 and Mr SplaT was 2011

Jack Swagger
09-15-2012, 10:23 PM
Might as well be considered a Rookie. My first account may have been made in 2010 but I left stopped battling on the site shortly after its creation until June this year. And as for 2010 ROTY, I found it strange that it skipped a year.

Letum
09-15-2012, 10:28 PM
I'm a rookie. Now crown me n piss off.

Vandahl
09-15-2012, 10:32 PM
Yeah I found it strange that even to this day I'm underrated as fuck lol. I give props to those who're dope by asking them to battle or if I can send their way and never have I backed down from a challenge (cant say the same for grizz or ambitious flow in 2010), but never is it returned. I might be an prick, but it's necessary most the time.

Let's not forget my battle vs Redd Hardy either, audio or not.

And don't get me wrong, Grizz and ambitious flow are dope, but 2010 was definitely my year as a rookie. I was 2-0 vs grizz and basically 2-0 vs Flow since he ducked the 16 and 8 I sent his way.

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

I want the title deserved

Jack Swagger
09-15-2012, 10:34 PM
Well if everything you said is true where's this man's title? Hard to win an argument against them Classick cats. I'm not surprised you aren't the champ.

Vandahl
09-15-2012, 10:48 PM
I'm just saying, it should at least be considered. I put in work starting that summer and had done more in 4-5 months than they did all year. And a champion doesn't duck, he pushes everyone the fuck out of his way until he's on top..and as for rookies I was the only one to do so, proof is in the pudding..

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

Shit I was even added to HoodRich during it's prime... by real talk himself.

RULE .. I know you were around, and in HoodRich back then, what would the self proclaimed legend say? A champ can't duck his opponent when it comes to the finals.. and Ambitious Flow did it twice. If you take into account that he ducked me twice...

Jack Swagger
09-15-2012, 11:04 PM
Champs duck a lot now a days. Or they just don't respond. Only one "Champion"/Vet has responded to my call out. There will be blood RULE Revan.... Anyways, let's get this man a title.

Phe
09-16-2012, 02:43 AM
I'm a rookie. Now crown me n piss off.

Revan
09-16-2012, 02:48 AM
AT THE TIME... four people were considered for ROTY 10.

Spooky, AmFlow, Grizzy & Eff.

All are geniune rooks (yes, spooky too.) but neither could (or would) battle to decide it.

There is no official ROTY for 10, although i'll be writing up about it for the stats section soon.

So sorry fam, no title.

Vandahl
09-16-2012, 04:57 AM
Spooky was not a rookie, anybody that knows anything knows that this is factual.

Grizz wasn't good till 2011. Amflow ducked me when we TRIED to set up the first battle for ROTY, cause me and him felt we deserved but..he ducked me. Every time I tried to battle him. But either way.. That's lame. Maybe I shouldn't have hurt so many feelings and egos when I first came here, and sucked up to everyone to try and become a favorite, but not my style.. anyways it's all good. Just something I felt and still feel I deserve. But it's not like I don't have potential to get a title in the long run anyways..

But I'm sure it'll be harder considering I don't condone to faggotry.

Hence most hated/underated.

Revan
09-16-2012, 05:55 AM
I actual won the ROTY 09 and dont have a title for it.

If its not in an offical tourney we cant issues titles. Especially for something that happened 2 years ago.

& Spooky WAS a rookie in '10. Trust me on that.

TheAnonP
09-16-2012, 09:27 AM
bitch I was the rookie of the year :mad:

IV
09-16-2012, 11:31 AM
NaturILL isn't a rookie either, he had an account before with over 100 battles but everyone still thinks he's going to be the ROTY

GRizzEAT
09-16-2012, 12:00 PM
Respect ma snipe yo.