PDA

View Full Version : Wrath of a God (Legendary) ft. FreezyCT (Prod. by Joel Venom)

Shezso Eu
09-15-2012, 05:33 PM
..yah! dope beat from Joel Venom w/ me & FreezyCT metaphorics

for the youtubers..
Wrath of a God (Legendary) ft. Freeze (Prod. by Joel Venom) - YouTube

for the soundclouders..
Wrath of a God (Legendary) feat. Freeze (Prod. by Joel Venom) by Prince S. Tana on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Vandahl
09-15-2012, 05:39 PM
freezy was nice.. all i have to say tho. lol.

Shezso Eu
09-15-2012, 05:49 PM
i've gotten immuned to your constant nut slobbin' .. #blocklisted

Vandahl
09-15-2012, 05:53 PM
u were off beat. imo. and your quality still lacks.

Murderous Swag
09-15-2012, 06:08 PM
In all honesty your quality was horrible it was hard to make out that shit the beat was drowning you out and not to mention that fucking stash you rocking son.How often you shave that shit?

Shezso Eu
09-15-2012, 06:10 PM
u know what i notice about u biter?

u seem to always critcize HARD someone else shit, but have a problem establishing recognition for yaself. if i have an established artists liking this track, then see a forum herb judge my shit, i most likely see now what ppl were saying about niggas like u. for u to speak on quality AT THAT.. smh, even AFTER being cordial to your shitty as lb tracks. ha. dude, ur sad.

Murderous Swag
09-15-2012, 06:12 PM
Who is that directed at?

Shezso Eu
09-15-2012, 06:13 PM
In all honesty your quality was horrible it was hard to make out that shit the beat was drowning you out and not to mention that fucking stash you rocking son.How often you shave that shit?

are u serious? ta. how come everyone on my fb and twitter saying its heard clear, repeating bars back to me? ha freeze was right about yall niggas and what the fck ya gonna if i posted here.

Murderous Swag
09-15-2012, 06:17 PM
Im telling you the truth.I didnt say a damn thing about trash son i honestly cant judge your verse based off the quality alone.I can hear some parts but others seem to be drowned out

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

THE WHOLE WORLD IS CONSPIRING AGAINST THIS SO CALLED RAP CAREER YOUR TRYING TO OBTAIN.WERE ALL OUT TO MAKE SURE YOU FAIL TANA ITS TRUE........... :HIGH: Stop playing the victim so much shits extremely pathetic and only shows your true lack of character

Vandahl
09-15-2012, 06:23 PM
my lb tracks > your whole career. i mean really lol now i know you being biased cause u suck.

this was pretty dope. catchy hook, i was rockin wit it. first dude was pretty coo, mellow flow, good vibe.. second was dope tho. mesh both styles well.. props.

http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122201

:cool:

Shezso Eu
09-15-2012, 06:40 PM
u act like i didnt know i replied to YOUR damn track. lol. niggas think im stupid now, fall back.

oh plz Murderous Swag dude u really didnt read anydam thing i said. how the fck am i playing a victim. before i posted it what heads what were gonna say shit. dont get me wrong, i accept criticizm, its the ego from the whack mofos like this nigga above me that tickles me.

but victim, no. going of what i witness and see, yes. before i even post shit here i got mad comments and feedback on my social networks. then, just as freeze said shit happens here. i aint mad, ion give a damn what two fools on forum tryna say about me either. the negative approach tho? c'mon

&& Vandahl - i KNOW ur flowcab, i KNOW i commented on YOUR track after u harassed everyone in there threads to listen proper feed. BUT u gassssssed the fck up i even did that. lol. i promise u i would kill u in a track battle. fresh one. ur net ego is ridiculous nigga. biter.

Vandahl
09-15-2012, 06:57 PM
im not gassed or cocky, i just think you suck and need to quit with all the bs.. nobody playin your shit unless you ask them to LMAO[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

Murderous Swag
09-15-2012, 06:59 PM
In all honestly i know i can be a harsh critic at times probably the harshest critic amongst the site.I dont just go around handing out 10's like its going out of style.But to be a ''hater'' thats one thing i def aint.I dont even have anything against you bro im just giving you some honest feedback take it how you wanna

Vandahl
09-15-2012, 07:01 PM
damn 57 views on youtube, killin it!

Shezso Eu
09-15-2012, 07:07 PM
i JUST made a youtube, weak sauce. stop shit talking and lets do that track battle. no features. uu really strive for attention huh.

Murderous Swag - i dont have animosity towards u homes, if thats what u wanna feed about then thats your right. i'm talking bout this bitch made attention hungry faggot above me.

Vandahl
09-15-2012, 07:08 PM
how am i attention hungry, i just said u suck. get over. cause u do suck... better to face it sooner than later.

J u s T C
09-15-2012, 07:10 PM
Someones extremely fickle.

Murderous Swag
09-15-2012, 07:10 PM
I mean in all honesty why post the track if you cant accept the honest critique?Youve already got it embedded in your head the track is blazing fire and cant be fucked with.

Shezso Eu
09-15-2012, 07:28 PM
u suck vs honest critique.. hmmmm.. i beg to differ here Murderous Swag some lame ass net fool who tryna say i suck is not the correct critcizm i'm looking for.. i mean are u confused im speakin about vandahl or u? coz wtf are u talkin bout?

Murderous Swag
09-15-2012, 07:37 PM
Im not speaking about vandahl yo.Im speaking about myself fuck everybody else for a minute.You seem defensive about my critique like some sort of hate is involved..........

Letum
09-15-2012, 07:45 PM
100 Words You Could Say Instead of Swag - YouTube Honestly it was an alright track. If anything it sounded like Swagz was hating tbh.

Vandahl
09-15-2012, 07:49 PM
that was honest critique. it sucks

Murderous Swag
09-15-2012, 07:51 PM
LMFAO Unyqe dont do that son im alot of things but im far from a hater bro.Your attempt to instigate a forum beef is complete and utter failure now move along and continue on the worst documented attempt in history and try and make a name for yourself.Run along pipsqueek

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

LMFAO Unyqe dont do that son im alot of things but im far from a hater bro.Your attempt to instigate a forum beef is complete and utter failure now move along and continue on the worst documented attempt in history and try and make a name for yourself.Run along pipsqueek

Vandahl
09-15-2012, 07:52 PM
i hate everyone and hopefully the feeling is mutual.

Krhyme Killz
09-15-2012, 07:55 PM
ooops...Swag already got shit covered

*logs off*

Ticket
09-15-2012, 07:57 PM
My nigga swag forum beastin on that he/she right now

Vandahl
09-15-2012, 07:58 PM
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

again tana, not one "this is dope"

the nicest someone said was "this is alright for a track"

lol.. bet it hurts

Letum
09-15-2012, 08:06 PM
It aint the shit but it dont suck.
EDIT: lol Murderous Swag sayin I'M the one instigating beef. lol Check ya-self son.

Murderous Swag
09-15-2012, 08:08 PM
lmfaooooooooooooooooooo tick and khryme

Teek
09-15-2012, 08:30 PM
I peeped this just because I finally got curious just to fuck with it.

Honest criticism?

The beat was nice, but drowned you out in spots, which kept me from understanding half the verse and you were off beat some at times(not BAD, but I noticed it a little) and that echo shit or whatever the fuck it was, was annoying as fuck (it made you sound like you were talking into one of those kid echo microphones).

Overall, it was an ok track, I didn't hate it, but it's not something I'd download to my mp3s. It needed cleaned up more audibly to even listen to it properly. Personally, I'd re-edit that shit, tone down the beat some/ adjust the vocals, so the voices could be heard clearer and re-release. You'd probably get better reviews.

I'm not hating. I got nothing against you personally, nor do I hate on anyone's shit. I just didn't enjoy this one, the way it was now.

Óðinn
09-15-2012, 08:35 PM
Why the fuck YOU aka Prince S-Tana is even in EP is beyond me...i know for SURE that it isn't Mayneak's choice....and knowing may like i do....he would NOT like you in the crew....who ever let you into that crew needs to re-think there shit...real talk.

Vandahl
09-15-2012, 09:23 PM
Here guys, listen to something that actually sounds good and isn't wack. I'm last.

Lets Beef Track: Losing My Mind ft Wild Things - By: Vandahl

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

Lets Beef Track: Effort - By: Vandahl

Lets Beef Track: So Tired ft OZ - By: Vandahl

Shezso Eu
09-16-2012, 09:49 AM
Im not speaking about vandahl yo.Im speaking about myself fuck everybody else for a minute.You seem defensive about my critique like some sort of hate is involved..........

dude i can careless tbh.. i know what im capabale of doing. not what forum heads has to say. i accept feedback but not bullshit. if u have been reading when the fck i come at u about anything dukes? that was too that attention loving faggot that noone cares to critque at all, bad or good. lol. i know for a fact tho that once this gets cleaned and polished up it'll be decent. Joe told me he never compressed the beat and i still need help learning to mix and master up my shit.

Teek - i feel ya fam. Freeze didnt want me to drop it yet cause it wasnt finished and needing cleanin but he's out due to internet problems.

Murderous Swag
09-16-2012, 10:00 AM
See all this arguing and you just self admitted that your quality isnt the greatest

Shezso Eu
09-16-2012, 10:02 AM
murderous when did i say it was? do u even read what i say?

i record from my laptop. who quality would be perfect from that?? who was arguing WITH you tho? last i remember my comments were meant from FlowBad.. i think u just WANT to bitch with me lol.

Murderous Swag
09-16-2012, 10:19 AM
timeout.............................FLOWBAD in all honesty is that the best insult you could compile through them amazon ass braids?

---------- Post added at 10:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

dude i can careless tbh.. i know what im capabale of doing. not what forum heads has to say. i accept feedback but not bullshit. if u have been reading when the fck i come at u about anything dukes? that was too that attention loving faggot that noone cares to critque at all, bad or good. lol. i know for a fact tho that once this gets cleaned and polished up it'll be decent. Joe told me he never compressed the beat and i still need help learning to mix and master up my shit.

Teek - i feel ya fam. Freeze didnt want me to drop it yet cause it wasnt finished and needing cleanin but he's out due to internet problems.
That my friend was admitting your quality was lacking in this track.Im through arguing but when you fix that shit link me and ill check it out

Shezso Eu
09-16-2012, 11:23 AM
are u bi-polar? or cant u read? Murderous Swag ur tryna argue for no reason. i know what i said, number one.. and any comments or insults i said never was towards u UNLESS u feel u are Vandahl then yeah.. but other than, plz read wtf i say before u reply.

Murderous Swag
09-16-2012, 11:48 AM
Well then next time how about saying them directly?I can tell you lack the general knowledge of conversational skills................ :high:

Shezso Eu
09-16-2012, 11:52 AM
u lack the general skills of reading. i mean im sure i tagged and mention the person i was discussing shit too.. Real Talk. READ, and stop pmsing, thats MY JOB! Murderous Swag

Murderous Swag
09-16-2012, 12:02 PM
Pretty sure you didnt............and lmfao..........................are you physically capable to pms?

GRizzEAT
09-16-2012, 12:07 PM
No one votes on Tracks, Chill ma.

Lizman
09-16-2012, 12:54 PM
I LOVE Most OF Freezys Tracks But This Really Wasnt One Of Them
Now My Comment Would Have Been The First One But I Didn't Want To Be The One Guy Sounding All Negative As I Assumed That Everybody Would Have Told You Everything Was Cool.

FreezyCT
09-17-2012, 12:19 PM
the irony in this thread..

i understand the attention because of whats been going on the past few days/weeks, but yall dick ride like nothing else...aside from mechanics and proper mixing, what was wrong with this track? this was nothing more than a throw-away, get-the-ball-rolling kind of project and yall went at it like this was her album drop...smh

yall went at her throat in the last thread because Tana labeled a track a "freestyle"..how is that any different from drakes video freestyle of him reading straight from his blackberry...being realistic though, how does that even change the track? seems to me like you all are reaching for things to pick apart - which is completely fine, just understand thats how my feedback will be from here on out

Khryme Killz has ass quality, but yall still ride his dick...lol...some things i dont understand

Shezso Eu
09-17-2012, 01:07 PM
the irony in this thread..

i understand the attention because of whats been going on the past few days/weeks, but yall dick ride like nothing else...aside from mechanics and proper mixing, what was wrong with this track? this was nothing more than a throw-away, get-the-ball-rolling kind of project and yall went at it like this was her album drop...smh

yall went at her throat in the last thread because Tana labeled a track a "freestyle"..how is that any different from drakes video freestyle of him reading straight from his blackberry...being realistic though, how does that even change the track? seems to me like you all are reaching for things to pick apart - which is completely fine, just understand thats how my feedback will be from here on out

Khryme Killz has ass quality, but yall still ride his dick...lol...some things i dont understand

you JUST said what i been tryna tell these niggas..

FreezyCT
09-17-2012, 03:06 PM
and i added her :high: