PDA

View Full Version : Lol DMX >

SH1T L0RD
09-15-2012, 03:58 PM
Video: X Is Really Tweekin: Drake Got DMX Heated! "MF You Didn't Know Her.. Piece Of Sh*t. I Ain't Met One Gangsta From Toronto"

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

DMX-Crime Story - YouTube

Phil Banks
09-15-2012, 04:04 PM
man DMX is a sad story he look terrible damn...... but real talk he has a point dude needs to get the fuck on with that he rly ain't know the girl an am I the only one who finds it odd as hell out of all the post houmous type deals why her....? This dude is suspect lol

---------- Post added at 01:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 AM ----------

lol @ drake havin a tat of her on his back that shit is so gay it aint funny yo wtf

J u s T C
09-15-2012, 04:12 PM
Used to bump hell is hot when I was a kid. DMX was right up there with Pac and Big for me at a time. Then he went and done a bunch of b movie action flicks with jet li, van damn, chuck Norris and segal then fell off the map.

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

I can't watch the video cus I'm on my mobile.

But drake has a tat of who? Allyah?

Hahahaha wtf.

People are corny as fuck man. Drake never knew her other than maybe her music. Certainly not on a 1 on 1 intimate level. Weird

SH1T L0RD
09-15-2012, 04:13 PM
people never knew jesus and their telling me what he thinks all the time

J u s T C
09-15-2012, 04:25 PM
True. But it's still weird he got a tat of Allyah. Time has allowed us to accept Jesus tattoos. Allyah tats is a little too strange and taboo for me. Very odd.

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

Him getting a back tattoo of Allyah would be like me getting a tatoo on my back of Big Pun.

SH1T L0RD
09-15-2012, 04:30 PM
that shit would be tight though imo

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

idunno i don't give a shit about the dudes tattoo

i just think dmx is funny

J u s T C
09-15-2012, 04:37 PM
I don't really care either tbh. It's his body he can do what he wants with it. But if 1 of my boys walked over to me like check this out then turned around and lifted up his shirt to show me a tattoo of Michael Jackson I'd think it was weird as fuck then proceed to roast him.

SH1T L0RD
09-15-2012, 04:47 PM
lol yea but thats michael jackson

here's the deciding factor... dmx knew aaliyah, thats probably why he's mad

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

breaking news: their relationship was quite intimate

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

"Dearest, sweet Aaliyah. I have trouble accepting the fact that you're gone. So I won't. It'll be like we went for awhile without seeing each other. But I can understand why God would have wanted you close to him. Cause you truly were an angel on earth. In my own special way, I love you and miss you."

J u s T C
09-15-2012, 04:51 PM
Yeah I know DMX and Allyah were close. They starred in Romeo Must Die together and they might have done a track or 2 together. I'm not entirely sure, memory's a little hazy. So I can see why he's a little offended.

Fredo Lombardi
09-15-2012, 05:03 PM
I still got respect for X don't get me wrong the man dropped crazy hits.....but damn cocaine is a hell of a drug

SH1T L0RD
09-15-2012, 05:07 PM
Video: He Sounds Like A Washing Machine: DMX On Why He Doesn't Like Drake

somebody watch this and tell me what he says

they won't let me watch it in canada

Phoenix
09-16-2012, 01:59 PM
DMX Diss"Not Impressed" by Rick Ross, Drake, Young jezzy on The Breakfast Club interview- 2-23-2012 - YouTube

DMX still one of my favorites ever.