PDA

View Full Version : Fuckin Dope!

Fredo Lombardi
09-15-2012, 03:18 PM
Amazing Beatboxer Harassed by Police - YouTube

How is this dude not making beats right now yo?

J u s T C
09-15-2012, 03:34 PM
He's really good. Especially when he deviated from the drums and percussion onto the sound FX.

The police are right. He needs a buskers or a pickets license. They don't cost much you just fill in the application, get a photo, take them down to the local cop shop and for like 20 quid, you can do that in any city around the country for a year.

I still can't help feeling the police are dick heads for pulling him over though. (Normally the council will get a report and approach you) like the police haven't got more serious shit to attend to. That's what fucks me off about it. Go chase after someone who's causing danger to the public. Not some kid with a genuine talent tryna put an honest living in his pocket and food on the table. Smh. Scared ass jobs worths.

SH1T L0RD
09-15-2012, 03:37 PM
cause at the end of the day dudes can make way better electronic beats, i wouldn't listen to something worse just because the guy is beatboxing it.. idunno people might though

i fuck with beatboxing in hip hop though

Revan
09-15-2012, 03:39 PM
Just one of many great beatboxers around nowadays. Truth of the matter is that theres just too many out to allow one to stand out.

Phil Banks
09-15-2012, 03:43 PM
he cakin more then half the site tho

J u s T C
09-15-2012, 03:45 PM
@Huey

Tbh you don't know what his full beat making potential is. I mean You could get a rough idea. But making beats to what he's doing there is a completely different ball game. You make beats, so you'll know for instance, that if he uses his skill for beat making. Every element will be recorded separately. And he sounds like he could make some nice instrumentals doing it that way. And if he knows how to make beats the traditional way. Midi keyboard and MPC ect. Who knows? If you have that mix you're onto a real winner.

RULE

I don't know if it's so much the fact there are too many. There are too many rappers but some get the opportunity and the success. It's more the fact that there just isn't the interest or Market for it. Shit. Street dancers get more exposure than beat boxers. Probably even graph artists. Beat boxers are probably bottom of the barrel in hip hop culture. If not, very close.

Phil Banks
09-15-2012, 03:47 PM
sidenote cops over there are fucken soft loool.... sounded like they would serve crumpets for any unnessary roughness

Letum
09-15-2012, 03:48 PM
lol ^ str8 up

J u s T C
09-15-2012, 03:52 PM
You know that crumpet shit is even more played than smoke you like a dime sack, right?

Fuckin yanks.

Phil Banks
09-15-2012, 03:54 PM
yeah funny how u dime the dude who says that yet give me flack over a lil joke.... don't be mad your cops are soft nerd it's a good thing

J u s T C
09-15-2012, 03:56 PM
Yo fuck the po lease!

I ain't defending those mo fos!

I'm just saying ya insult was DaMostPlayedShit.

Thas all

Lol

SH1T L0RD
09-15-2012, 03:57 PM
@Huey

Tbh you don't know what his full beat making potential is. I mean You could get a rough idea. But making beats to what he's doing there is a completely different ball game. You make beats, so you'll know for instance, that if he uses his skill for beat making. Every element will be recorded separately. And he sounds like he could make some nice instrumentals doing it that way. And if he knows how to make beats the traditional way. Midi keyboard and MPC ect. Who knows? If you have that mix you're onto a real winner.

RULE

I don't know if it's so much the fact there are too many. There are too many rappers but some get the opportunity and the success. It's more the fact that there just isn't the interest or Market for it. Shit. Street dancers get more exposure than beat boxers. Probably even graph artists. Beat boxers are probably bottom of the barrel in hip hop culture. If not, very close.

i hear that... but heres a thought. the dub community has been around so long now that all those wobble sounds are pretty much played out unless you're figuring out how to make the bass or the distortion fatter without it clipping... im pretty sure he couldn't do that with recorded audio, he couldnt even get close to the sounds these crazy dorks are making in the genre of music he's beat boxing

but.. if he teamed up with one of those producers they could probably make some ill shit, as well they could probably have some dirty live shows with dj'ing and beatboxing combined. i'm just saying im not going to listen to an album of some dude beatboxing

SH1T L0RD
09-15-2012, 03:58 PM
but i don't even listen to that style of music anyway

J u s T C
09-15-2012, 03:58 PM
And for the record it wasn't flack it was a joke in return. Lol.

Letum
09-15-2012, 03:59 PM
Be thankful crumpet breath Cop Goes Crazy at Innocent Guys Filming a Wal-Mart in Houston - YouTube

J u s T C
09-15-2012, 04:03 PM
And yeah Huey. The whole sound he had going on had a played vibe to it. It had a really strong dub step/slow drum and bass vibe to it. It was nothing original or amazing in terms of sound. But technically he does it really well. But I do think in terms of emulating or surpassing deep dub type bass sounds, he could do it, if he knows his way around a DAW or someone who does. Every sound is pretty much flat until you get into the mixing process. That's where everything really comes to life.

SH1T L0RD
09-15-2012, 04:09 PM
if you only have basic knowledge of any DAW recorded audio information is going to be much harder to work with than midi information

Phil Banks
09-15-2012, 04:14 PM
Yo fuck the po lease!

I ain't defending those mo fos!

I'm just saying ya insult was DaMostPlayedShit.

Thas all

Lol

ok those cops look like queen fans that grew up an still support green peace.... just compare me with the dude who wifed up frankenstein's bride

---------- Post added at 01:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 AM ----------

*dont..........

SH1T L0RD
09-15-2012, 04:14 PM
lol running from cops in the states is fun though

slow and dumb

Phil Banks
09-15-2012, 04:15 PM
lol running from cops in the states is fun though

slow and dumb

the fuck? in the new orleans they called jump out boys.... they ride 4 deep in a taurus with the doors already open when they hit the block and they are no fun to deal with... at all....

J u s T C
09-15-2012, 04:16 PM
Lol I'm not even commenting on his girl. You know I came in too late and asked why the room went quiet. I didn't even see her.

SH1T L0RD
09-15-2012, 04:20 PM
the fuck? in the new orleans they called jump out boys.... they ride 4 deep in a taurus with the doors already open when they hit the block and they are no fun to deal with... at all....

yea im talkin more about cops breaking up the house party or rolling up on a session

honestly there should be two divisions of the law.. the police. and the fun police. if you go around breaking up houseparties and busting weed smoking students, you should have "Fun Police" on your vehicle and a badge that squirts water

Krhyme Killz
09-15-2012, 04:21 PM
i've seen WAY nicer

Phil Banks
09-15-2012, 04:23 PM
Liz Reyes hits the mean streets of New Orleans with DEA NOPD - YouTube

best i could find but funny how they say they new an the jump out boys been around since the 90's fuck it tho..... i've met good n bad cops....but tbh the cops out here in a warzone alot nicer then American cops in general.... cops over there can be dicks

Fredo Lombardi
09-15-2012, 04:24 PM

^^ the jump out boys jumped out on phillip to...they jumped out on us and me and my brothers & cousins was just playing cards in the yard....racist shit....since im in a red state now gotta get use to it

SH1T L0RD
09-15-2012, 04:29 PM
"accused crack buyer"

lol damn...

man its cause these cops have quotas.. t doesnt make sense. you'd hope that the cops wouldn't have to do anything. the law enforcement system requires a steady flow of crime to punish

i think the quotas should be rid of for 1. second i think becoming a cop should be like becoming a doctor. it should take serious schooling and training but the job itself in the end pays really well and has great benefits. instead you see commercials for police forces looking like ITTtech commercials... shits all backwards

Revan
09-15-2012, 04:32 PM
Judging the standard of policing in a whole country based on one video of a busker in public... lol

J u s T C
09-15-2012, 04:33 PM
Police having quotas is the same over here, it's bullshit which just causes more problems than it does solve.