PDA

View Full Version : Phil Banks

Óðinn
09-14-2012, 06:28 AM
Phil Banks (and anyone else that might not know how to fucking act) I am going to say this once.....& once only....so get your understanding classes on

If you have a problem with another staff member....KEEP IT TO THE STAFF FORUMS.

Making PUBLIC threads (like the one i just deleted) calling another staff member out and using his FAMILY as a tool in your game is a fucking NO GO!!!

Quit the fucking childish bullshit...RITE FUCKING NOW....You done a diss track on dude.....Why you going down this fucking retarded childish route is beyond me.

If a Basic member done the following they would of been infracted...

:Side Note: you talking about his girl....at least he is confident and comfortable with his family enough to post pics of himself & his family....you dissing him when i don't see you posting your woman??

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....QUIT THE FUCKING SHIT!!!!!

Murderous Swag
09-14-2012, 06:41 AM
Gettttttt emmmmmm

Krhyme Killz
09-14-2012, 08:33 AM
I didnt see the thread, but unless its about staff decisions or discussion of rules...why cant staff beef?

This whole "they cant see us beef" shit is getting a lil outta hand. This whole site is geared around drama.

Óðinn
09-14-2012, 08:42 AM
:rolleyes:

There is a diff between beef & bringing someone family into it.

Krhyme Killz
09-14-2012, 08:49 AM
Then say that. But what does them being staff have to do with it

Phil Banks
09-14-2012, 09:22 AM
I dissed dudes baby moms.....so now you deleting my threads an sticking up for him? This has nothing to do with either of us being staff..... there is no rule against us beefing i don't see what the fuck your problem is

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

you sure werent saying shit when this dude was posting phil's a biter threads..... so until a head mod tells me I'm wrong I don't think your opinion matters specially since you were spazzing on jason in the text lounge a day ago you hypocrit

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

you sure werent saying shit when this dude was posting phil's a biter threads..... so until a head mod tells me I'm wrong I don't think your opinion matters specially since you were spazzing on jason in the text lounge a day ago you hypocrit

Murderous Swag
09-14-2012, 09:59 AM
Honestly if what catz saying about my life is fair game then this is just a walk in the park.

Phil Banks
09-14-2012, 10:30 AM
Honestly if what catz saying about my life is fair game then this is just a walk in the park.

agreed. these on an off rules don't work. I been said write MOD rules down let me know what I can't do, but when shit is inconsistent and well from the looks of the OP a lil anger tinged... I don't think it helps anyone.

The way I understood was it's like Khryme an Rule in charge... so when Khryme says let it fly (an me an him have had words 2 an the world didnt end) an then the title mod deletes threads an calls me out.... i'm kinda at a loss..... rare i know.

Óðinn
09-14-2012, 11:05 AM
Lmao....'spazzin' on Jason? no no...i was messing around with Jay, nothing more nothing less. Even using that as an 'example' is laughable....i mean so that justify's your actions? Pfff....

Beefing is allowed, an i am not saying don't beef....but keep the shit on wax....Bringing his family into an internet situation is not only childish antics but it's a bad look. For the site...for all staff on board.

Beef...do the diss tracks, that's entertaining an generates a buzz for the site....But publicly making threads about dudes family....about his woman w/e...it's a fucking no go. End of story.

(why are so many of you only able to see one side of the coin?? :rolleyes:)

---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 AM ----------

*oh, an this isn't me 'picking sides'...this is me keeping shit right*

---------- Post added at 11:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

& lmao @ you comparing your 'biting thread' to the one you created earlier...just WOW!! smh

Krhyme Killz
09-14-2012, 11:08 AM
deleting threads, to me, is a far worse look for the staff.

Óðinn
09-14-2012, 11:13 AM
I deleted the thread.....for a reason.

Teek
09-14-2012, 11:14 AM
I'm kinda w Krhyme on this. As long as the content doesn't involve inside staff shit or gives us a bad face as far as accusations of shit users might take wrong, staff beef is really not a big thing. The shit between Rule n Phil drug out some ideas that we were allowing shady shit to happen, I agreed w noble moving that. If it had just them both bickering, I wouldn't have even seen an issue.

As for dragging personal shit in the game, I felt that policy was set that it's all fair game when nothing happened to blnk or anyone else w Fiji. Do I agree w it? Not really, but it is what it is. Beef can go both ways. If Phil wants to go places, H8ed has just as much right to Dig shit up too.

Rule n Krhyme were put in charge of shit. Maybe they should come up w some basic guidelines of what floats in the forums w us n we can hash it out over details.

My 2 cents anyway.

Murderous Swag
09-14-2012, 11:52 AM
If that's the case......fuel didn't u bring my personal life up in a tourney battle?ijs my situation was far worse and no actions were taken so I'll be damn if someone is gonna inflict rules whenever they see fit.Cmon seriously?

NOBLE
09-14-2012, 12:07 PM
I never saw the thread before it was deleted, so there's not much I can say. But I'm curious...where was the picture of the girlfriend originally posted? On LetsBeef or another site?

Phil Banks
09-14-2012, 01:13 PM
I never saw the thread before it was deleted, so there's not much I can say. But I'm curious...where was the picture of the girlfriend originally posted? On LetsBeef or another site?

no it wasn't lol dude i was clowning i said his girl looks like she belong behind a cash register an invited him to post pics an prove me wrong....

Fuel your on one.... every mod except you pretty much agree'ing your tripping over nothing... like I said without clear rules.... this always will happen.....

So general consensus staff can beef outside the mod forum as long as it's not on policy or stuff inside the mod forum??? someone clear this up before this kid rly bans me loool

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

an h8ed showed me the pictures of his girl lol i aint dig up shit..... fucker was proud of her an shit this is hilarious tell him keep the share button on lock or somethin

Teek
09-14-2012, 01:15 PM
NOBLE Phil said chat.

And as for pics n making fun, I kinda feel if you put the shit out there, it's fair game, especially in chat, linked twitter on the site or let anyone know your Facebook, which is why I keep most real shit under my real name n anything,here under Dante Teek, my fake one, but if anyone got my shit, so be it. Other than seeing what my dumbass looks like, they won't get much anyway.

John Wick
09-14-2012, 01:35 PM
Looks the fuck around ... GOD DAMN ! lol Good lookin 2FUEL but its nuffin lol Im good with my life .. Opinions HE or ANYONE else has to say about my family is really irrelevant to the reality .. I can go fifty rounds talking bout personal shit and spitting lyrical shit .. So just becuz this ignoranus wants to diss we can diss and he can say anything he want he aint catching no fame neither my vain .. shit was weak tbh so I dissed back 1 minute fuck it

Pugz
09-14-2012, 02:40 PM
Ight im gonna chime in here on this situation... Beefing with eachother is okay... But If that beef interferes with doing your LB duties or your mod powers are being used to get a leg up in beef anything of that nature its going to have to be stopped, sorted out in staff chat w/e you need to do..

I'd really prefer it if you all got along.. You work with each other.. i don't give a fuck what anyone says... "this is a beef site so we should beef" or whatever... it really is a bad look ... We are the administrative service of a website... The immaturity that comes out when people beef is defiantly a detriment to the way people see this site run...

Almost all of you told me you want to be mods to help the site... this kinda shit doesnt... If you really want to help the site it means working together as a strong unit... Maybe some are mods for the wrong reasons... Check yoselves fo you wreck yoselves

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

If you wanna constantly beef all those who cross you.. be a regular member... my 2 cents... cuz itll just end up bad down the road... (talking from lots of experience)

Krhyme Killz
09-14-2012, 03:23 PM
are you serious?

John Wick
09-14-2012, 04:04 PM
Pugz I can see how modwise it can be misled into chaos .. I responded and thats how Ill remain "Responding" .. nothing more nothing less.. I didnt spark the beef again .. He might of misunderstood what I posted and took it the wrong way and dissed me but thats him .. he shot and never asked questions .. so Back to Bidness

Pugz
09-14-2012, 04:11 PM
Krhyme Killz i dont say shit im not serious about... The jist of what im saying is.. if your gonna beef each other don't back and forth each other in forums and bring up personal shit... Have at least a little bit of respect for one another.. from a workplace point of view..

Krhyme Killz
09-14-2012, 04:50 PM
lmao......yeah aight.

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

you finally got shit to the point where mods are no longer corrupt...dont change votes...dont close and delete battles..and us beefing is a point of contention?

i was the only one that said it was a beef site to LETS BEEF so please make it clear that your comments were directed at me Pugz.

the fact is...the mods interracting with the site and keeping shit lively and competitive is a GOOD thing. i enjoy modding on this site....but i'm telling you now...Phil, Fuel, or any of the other mods say or do some shit that piss me off..its beef. PERIOD.

this whole "we're staff we gotta not react to shit" is outta control and not appropriate for the site we moderate. this is hip hop, g...lets not forget that.

its true that publicly discussing policy and rules is not the right thing to do...but its also true that the general perception of shit is that we make the site no fun.

mixing it up with regular users and each other gives users a more real experience. for fucks sake go to forums..the WE are the ones that get it popping and make this place one of the more active battle sites.

not to mention did you read the fact that MOSTH8ted was the one that POSTED THE PICTURE first?

not saying we need to be at each other's throats...but yo...this play nice mentality is gay considering what we are all here for..which is to battle, make tracks, and chill in the forums.

Pugz
09-14-2012, 05:10 PM
Sorry that wasnt a shot at you KK... ive heard it from tonnes of people... and beefing isnt a contention.. this is.. let me play out a little scenario for you... You are a moderator of the audio section of LetsBeef.com... You are responsible for moderating users battles ect.. John Doe likes to beef with everyone especially moderators... He does it even more because they beef him back... few months down the road hes beefed with all lb staff.. and everyone pretty much hates him.. now he hasnt done anything wrong.. he just likes to beef you guys.. now hes being treated unfairly... and he needs help.. can he go to you? Can he go to any of the other mods? Probably not.. if he does what will happen? Will he get adequate help? How likely would he even be to ask for it? This kind of logistical issues are what im concerned about.. its great that we are livening things up but that can be done as a forum mod.. If you have mod powers especially admin powers... i think you should tighten your game up and carry yourself with a little more professionalism and maturity...

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

No one said you had to play nice.. just be fair

Krhyme Killz
09-14-2012, 05:11 PM
now that i can agree with forreal....i guess becasue i come accross a lil differently i lose sight that some dont...like in that scenario...i think that dude would certainly be cool to come to me for help since even in beef i keep it respectful as far as being a mod n shit...but i'll definately grant you that the PERCEPTION may outweigh the actual reality of the situation....good point.

Pugz
09-14-2012, 05:13 PM
Thats what im saying.. in the end they gotta be able to trust you... so however you go about your biz... keep that shit in mind.. your repping LB when your a mod.. we're not a bunch of loose cannons

Óðinn
09-14-2012, 05:21 PM
What i was getting at.

I mean if staff beef...make diss tracks on one another....At least keep it on wax.

Going in on one another's family belittles the image/authority image of ALL staff in the eyes of the rest of the site.

But forums threads about one's personal life....on some normal everyday member's mentality of trying to get 'One Up' on another Staff member isn't a good look.

Coin has both sides.

(Jason what i said bout you wasn't wrote with the same mentality as everyone else in the forums....was just some sarcastic humor...making fun....i aint trying to One Up or belittle you in anyway, again...apologise if it seemed like i was taking shots....if i have a problem with staff, you'll find it in the Staff Forums or via PM)

Krhyme Killz
09-14-2012, 05:26 PM
nah nigga nobody listening to you

Teek
09-14-2012, 06:01 PM
Krhyme Killz All Pugz was saying how I took it is consider the site, and how our actions reflect on the site, when doing anything in the forums, which is how shit should be.

This is a BUSINESS and we are STAFF. In that respect we do have to have more of a filter than other people because we ARE seen differently. Seen beefing in the open is one thing, as long as the shit stays within reason, letting that beef affect how one goes about their duties or interacts with other staff is another. Phil and H8ed want to squabble, so be it, as long as it doesn't go too far or reflect badly on LB. They don't have to tickle each other's nuts, but they still gotta work together. That is for them to decide how to work it out, or if they can do that. If they can't, they know the alternative.

It's a fine line to balance at times, but it basically boils down to either take the duties and image seriously and keep things in check, or choose to go play with the kids and be one of them. We can't have it both ways. Doing this shit takes a sacrifice for little benefit. You almost have to either want to do it for some cause to make it worthwhile, or you have to just have no fucking life like me. Either way, we're not just 'one of them' with a pretty colored title and a gun, no matter how hard we try to be.

Fuck, my first day back incognito, I saw Ticket and Just going at it in the forums over deleted threads and I was thinking to myself, "WTF is going on with this place?" From a basic user back after some time who didn't know the game of what's what, the perception I got was shitty, and if I got it, Most new guys would as well.

Is it better with them gone? perhaps, but nothings perfect. You say we have to get things bumping? Why or how should mods be the entertainment value? If the site depends on me to jump around and dance like a clown, hold little games and pretend fight for their amusement, LB is past fucked. That's not to say we can't add into discussions or just be ourselves w everyone, that in itself will enhance things, but whether we beef or don't beef shouldn't even be a factor in the site's success.

The shit I do around here, say around here, the way I act around here is with the users in mind first, and the site second. I want to make this place better for them, because that will bring out everyone's best shit and in return, that will help the site. Eventually if we do well enough, maybe I'll start getting that mod back paycheck X hinted at so fucking long ago j/k.

I ramble...and I'm not really attacking you personally, I'm just trying to lay shit out how I see the situation, for you, for anyone, hell, even for myself.

I dunno. Pugz said his piece. In the end you all take it as you will and do as you will. just as I'll just do my thing as I always have and adjust myself when called out to do so.

Peace guys. Daughter wants the laptop..Probably best way to shut me up is get her to do it.

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

Corse as I was writing all that shit Pugz came back. Go figure. ..

Pugz
09-14-2012, 07:44 PM
Thanks Teek.. you pretty much nailed the way im thinking on this... X actually suggested that mods dont battle at all when I first started taking over.. But I don't see the harm in it as long as it is within reason and we can use a little more discretion in terms of how far we allow things to go.. I think you guys are more than capable of making it work.. i believe in you!! :D

Teek
09-14-2012, 07:58 PM
Pugz I guess I just look at things from the angle of how I'd run the site if I owned it.

All this is why I brought up the anonymous mods idea, so people can beef like normal without having to put such a spotlight on the site or just have us do most of our battles n beef on other multis so mod ones appear cleaner. But I think well figure something out among us.

NOBLE
09-14-2012, 09:44 PM
I agree with everything Pugz and Teek have laid forth. Exact reasons why I moved (NOT delete) that thread that Ticket keeps crying about. I see this as a workplace and I see the fact that I see it that way as a sacrifice on my part that will ultimately help the users' experience of this site. When you beef with each other publicly in a certain way, you're not only making asses out of yourselves, you're making the site look bad because of who you're supposed to be on here. I honestly don't care if you make an ass out of yourself, but I do care when it gets to a point where it can affect the collective image we all share. But I'ma stop caring cause the fact that some of y'all don't understand that is beyond me...and I wish you had moved that thread back rather than talking shit behind my back.
Either way, if I see any of y'all beef with each other in the forums, I'm not touching it. So feel free to make an ass of yourselves.

Krhyme Killz
09-14-2012, 10:31 PM
Aight yo...this not a 'good guy testimonial'..we get it already