PDA

View Full Version : Is this sight called lets beef?

HeliO
09-13-2012, 04:09 PM
if so then why do i have 3 mods jumping in my discussion running theyre fuckin mouths threating to ban me over BEEF? Murderous Swag ur an Audio MOD ....MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!
BAN ME FOR WHAT? BEEF ....lmao maybe we should call the website LETSDRINKTEAANDEAT COOKIES.com..LMAO :fyou:
3 of you DPS members are getting involved in shit that doesnt concern you...
how are you going to call a comment a Sway when its the TRUTH? this site is getting FUCKIN RETARED! his multis were broken thats all i said if your a MOD and can seeTHAT then why not delete his fucking votes instead you delete my comments .....cause Yall DICK RIDING! PLAIN AND SIMPLE:cmonson:

@Efficiency ....i proved my point ...all of your battles are recent cause for 3 days youve done nothing but drop pre writtens PUSSY and you said you were on your multi account , for what? BULLSHIT! thats why you wont send it we can go 16 just to prove ur a waste! You Block Me TAKE MY BATTLE then say GOOD LUCK! if thats not a SWAY i dont know what is! ur a faggot MODS ARE FAGGOTS ....a bunch of fuckin MONKEYS:monkey:

FUCK THIS SITE i MIGHT BE BACK i MIGHT NOT!:high:

TheAnonP
09-13-2012, 04:15 PM
that 'maybe we should call the website LETSDRINKTEAANDEAT COOKIES.com' joke is gettin old as fuck..

But anyway carry on.

What else?

Murderous Swag
09-13-2012, 04:18 PM
Just a heads up son i consulted with the HEAD TEXT MOD before i did what i did?and that whole cross between audio and text is retarded and old.Segregation died down along time ago son let that shit go

Óðinn
09-13-2012, 04:19 PM
If you have a problem with me....bring it to me....posting any comments about your opponents verse is not just swaying it OOZE'S that you are threatened by your opponent.

the battle in question had only fucking begone...an you worrying already about two votes in a row.... its a TEXT BATTLE ON THE INTERNET.... relax the fuck son.

You posted a swaying comment... as such the comment was removed.... and now your going OVER board with this Forum Swaying.

Whats wrong wit'cha??? Damn... i thought you were 100...obviously i was wrong...

..but you got a problem with me (the mod who removed ya sway) at least have the fucking balls to Mention me in your period juice like the autograph of a hermaphrodite

HeliO
09-13-2012, 04:21 PM
Im a complete faggot and get turned on by confrontation with other male species.I am even confrontational with my pet iguana

Vandahl
09-13-2012, 04:25 PM
jesus christ. im legit with all my shit hombre. dizzit and fiji battles were blind drops. wrote 32 for fiji had some left overs and threw them out to some random and then i started writing for my 64 vs afterthought, when i did that I saw reefer and you both posted opens, so I decided to use the bars i had for AT on you and him. I wrote my battle for ohs today as well as for dizz. Your own fault for posting an open, coulda been a random easy win for you, but at least now it'll go either way.

Way I spit my shit, none of my multies are faulted. That's usually my strong point anyways. As k anyone that knows their shit. Now quit bitchin, I've said that 320492340 times and you're still at it. They can take into account accents with text btw

Murderous Swag
09-13-2012, 04:25 PM
Nice of you to come out of the closet Olde CONCEPTS

Krhyme Killz
09-13-2012, 04:26 PM
Dude. Just be careful how you leave comments. Swaying isnt concrete and different mods may or may not infract for it. Its always best to be as indirect as possible.

Vandahl
09-13-2012, 04:26 PM
or you could quit acting like a little girl over a virtual website.....

btw i was on my multi because i didnt remember my original password. i wasnt on LB for about 1-2 years.. lol. again stop crying

Óðinn
09-13-2012, 04:29 PM
at least have the fucking balls to Mention me in your period juice like the autograph of a hermaphrodite

or you could quit acting like a little girl over a virtual website.....

Lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooo:high:

Revan
09-13-2012, 04:32 PM
You posted 11 comments on one battle. Thats is spamming at the least, swaying at the worst.

Your fortunate swag only issued a small infraction.

If you have an issue, hit up a mod, do NOT spam an open battle.

That goes for both of you.

1/

Óðinn
09-13-2012, 04:39 PM
Wow Wow Wow....he what now?? 11 comments?? LMFAOOOOOOO duuuuuuuuuuuuuude

You got a fucking problem

Murderous Swag
09-13-2012, 04:44 PM
This dude is all in my inbox with some bogus shit.Like he is taken this to a serious level.He might even possibly commit suicide over this tragic event

AfterThought
09-13-2012, 05:40 PM
You lucky I was offline, woulda perma banned you before people even seen this. :high:

RhetoriK
09-13-2012, 06:02 PM
I've honestly never heard of a "sight" called LetsBeef. Bet they sell like hotcakes on the black market though.