PDA

View Full Version : iPhone 5

Godbody
09-12-2012, 08:57 PM
The iPhone 5 was announced today and judging by all the specs the phone has...

Boy am I glad I bought a Galaxy S3. Android bitches.

Louie Dawgs
09-12-2012, 09:04 PM
I'm sure every white kid with a liberal arts degree at my school will have one the day they come out.

Faggots.

Maybe they don't realize that that shit fucking sucks.

Godbody
09-12-2012, 09:12 PM
Apple niggas arent on the Android wave

Even if they pay for a piece of technology that competes with phones that dropped in 2011 rather than 2012.

The brand, the look, & the fact that you'll be an outcast if you don't have it is all that matters.

Louie Dawgs
09-12-2012, 09:15 PM
Truth is, they don't give a goddamn about how well the phone works or not, just how cool it makes them.

I guess that's the reason we buy expensive shoes, cars, ect ect.

Lizman
09-12-2012, 09:27 PM
The iPhone 5 was announced today and judging by all the specs the phone has...

Boy am I glad I bought a Galaxy S3. Android bitches.

iPhone 5's Chipset Rapes Whatever Your S3 Has

BLNK
09-12-2012, 09:30 PM
Wasn't samsung sued recently for using Apple's features on the Galaxy? Lol.

Fiji Osa
09-12-2012, 09:58 PM
Only thing I hate bout the iPhone is the constant syncing and updates and not having a flash player other than that its where it's at

Godbody
09-12-2012, 10:15 PM
iPhone 5's Chipset Rapes Whatever Your S3 Has

Wrong

the iPhone 5 runs on an A6 chip which clocks in at 1.4 Ghz dual-core
my Galaxy S3 runs on an Snapdragon S4 chip that clocks in at 1.5 Ghz dual-core

the chip is the processor, and the processor is the reason you're able to multi-task on your phone...the higher the number, the better.

the iPhone 5 WILL have a better camera, seeing as the S3 camera is the same as the S2 (but it can do shit the S2 camera cant)...but from a hardware standpoint, the camera is the same on the S3 as it was on the S2.

My Galaxy S3 has removable storage (you can have nearly 100 GB on it, my phone already comes with 32GB plus its expandable for 64GB micro cards)

iPhone 5 has 1GB of RAM
Galaxy S3 has 2GM of RAM...which makes all the difference when it comes to being able to run many apps at once without them becoming slow af or unresponsive

and the new version of Android thats coming out takes a pretty big shit on iOS 6

IV
09-13-2012, 05:39 AM
I bought the iPhone 3G when it came out, then the 3GS then the iPhone 4 came out and I bought it and it sucked, so swapped to that new blackberry bold touch and type thing, within a couple months I was buying the 4S because I missed iPhones so much lmao.

I don't really care about the specs on a phone as long as it looks nice, feels nice, easy to text on, has an iPod and a camera.. But the apps do come in handy. It's not even impressing others, I think it's just personal preference and the fact I love all Apple products probably helps too. iMac, MacBook, MacBook Pro, iPad my iPhone are dope, I'm sure there's better alternative but despite that I doubt I'd ever go there!

Lizman
09-13-2012, 07:39 AM
Wrong

the iPhone 5 runs on an A6 chip which clocks in at 1.4 Ghz dual-core
my Galaxy S3 runs on an Snapdragon S4 chip that clocks in at 1.5 Ghz dual-core

the chip is the processor, and the processor is the reason you're able to multi-task on your phone...the higher the number, the better.

the iPhone 5 WILL have a better camera, seeing as the S3 camera is the same as the S2 (but it can do shit the S2 camera cant)...but from a hardware standpoint, the camera is the same on the S3 as it was on the S2.

My Galaxy S3 has removable storage (you can have nearly 100 GB on it, my phone already comes with 32GB plus its expandable for 64GB micro cards)

iPhone 5 has 1GB of RAM
Galaxy S3 has 2GM of RAM...which makes all the difference when it comes to being able to run many apps at once without them becoming slow af or unresponsive

and the new version of Android thats coming out takes a pretty big shit on iOS 6

Why Am I Bothering With This Noob
Ok Where To Begin...

The iPhone 5 Has A 1.5 GHz Arm Cortex A15 PowerVR SGX543MP2+
A Pure S4 Processor With 2x The Graphical Prowess As The Puny S3

But EVEN If They Had The Same Chipset, No, EVEN If The S3 Specs Were 2x As Good As The One In The iPhone 5, Which They Are Not, The Chipset's Optimization Would Enable The iPhone 5 To Rape The S3 In About Every Benchmark Testings. Better Chipset. Deal With It Tubby.

J u s T C
09-13-2012, 08:45 AM
Liz in his element right now.

Pulse bout to get this work

Godbody
09-13-2012, 11:20 AM
Liz boutta get this work

1) Tubby? Fall back with that B, I look better than the picture of myself over your bed that you beat your dick to every night

2) The processors are at 1.5 Ghz and I'm sure you could clock them both to 2.0

3) Apple puts too many restrictions on their phones so you'll never be able to tap into the full potential of it lmfao. So lets stop the talk of optimization and chipsets right here.

4) Not only does the Galaxy S3 have double the RAM an iPhone 5 does, the newest version of Android, codenamed Jellybean...will be the first iteration of Google's "Project Butter", which is basically the reason the new Android OS will shit on iOS6. Apps will take less CPU/GPU, allowing the phone to run as smooth as butter..Screen transitions will be more fluid than you've ever seen and scrolling, multi-tasking between apps, etc...will look effortless

Let's not forget "Google Now" (Android's take on Siri) is ALOT faster than Siri and it has real-time 'cards' that show up in your notifications to inform you on sports scores, traffic, translations (your phone will automatically turn a translator on for you when you arrive in a foreign country), transit (shows you which buses and trains are coming next when you're near a bus stop/train station)

You can set your alarm so that when you wake up, Google Now gives the top headline of a certain news feed, the weather for your area, final scores in sports, and traffic information. It might even suck your dick for you.

......And last but not least iOS 5 doesn't even have voice enabled turn by turn navigation directions, which Android has had in its OS since at least 2010.

& My Galaxy S3 gets the update to the latest Android version (Jellybean) sometime in the next 2 months, as if this phone wasn't already brutally raping the iPhone 5 on its current version of Android

Vandahl
09-13-2012, 11:31 AM
i have a flip phone

Lizman
09-13-2012, 04:16 PM
Liz boutta get this work

1) Tubby? Fall back with that B, I look better than the picture of myself over your bed that you beat your dick to every night

2) The processors are at 1.5 Ghz and I'm sure you could clock them both to 2.0

3) Apple puts too many restrictions on their phones so you'll never be able to tap into the full potential of it lmfao. So lets stop the talk of optimization and chipsets right here.

4) Not only does the Galaxy S3 have double the RAM an iPhone 5 does, the newest version of Android, codenamed Jellybean...will be the first iteration of Google's "Project Butter", which is basically the reason the new Android OS will shit on iOS6. Apps will take less CPU/GPU, allowing the phone to run as smooth as butter..Screen transitions will be more fluid than you've ever seen and scrolling, multi-tasking between apps, etc...will look effortless

Let's not forget "Google Now" (Android's take on Siri) is ALOT faster than Siri and it has real-time 'cards' that show up in your notifications to inform you on sports scores, traffic, translations (your phone will automatically turn a translator on for you when you arrive in a foreign country), transit (shows you which buses and trains are coming next when you're near a bus stop/train station)

You can set your alarm so that when you wake up, Google Now gives the top headline of a certain news feed, the weather for your area, final scores in sports, and traffic information. It might even suck your dick for you.

......And last but not least iOS 5 doesn't even have voice enabled turn by turn navigation directions, which Android has had in its OS since at least 2010.

& My Galaxy S3 gets the update to the latest Android version (Jellybean) sometime in the next 2 months, as if this phone wasn't already brutally raping the iPhone 5 on its current version of Android

Do You Know What A Chipset Is? Or Are You Copying And Pasting Random Specs For Fun? I Said The Chipset Of The iPhone 5 Demolishes The One In The S3. That Includes All Quadrant Assets Such As CPU, GPU, I/O And Connectivity Options. The Performance That Causes The iPhone To Continually Destroy Everything That Samsung Lays In Its Way Is Not Because Of The Frequency Of Its Processing Cores Nor Is It Because Of Its Voice Assisted Search Feature (The Fuck Nigga??), Its Because The Optimization And Defragmentation Of Key Components Within The CHIPSET And Operating System (Not Unsimilar To Mac Vs PC).

But Hey Lets Talk About That Other Nonsense You Mentioned.
I Was Talking About Stock Optimization. And Apples Kills Samsung There Everytime.
Samsung Tried To Copy The iPhone 4s' Evolution Over The iPhone 4 And Adapt That Same Optimization (And About Everything Else) On Their S2 Successor But They Were Unable To Do That Not Least Due To The Horrible Fragmentation On Android Devices (I'm Somewhat Sure That That Dwarf From Google Assured Me That Jelly Bean/ICS Will Get Rid Of The Slow Ass Performance In Android Phones... Yeah No That Didn't Happen)

OH MY GAWD You Can Set Your Alarm WOW What A Milestone
Not Only Can You Do That With Siri (And Much Better), You Can Also Do That With About 20 Other Devices That Dont Have A Google Android Operating System. And All Of Them Could Do That Before Google Now Was Invented. Better Do Some More Research On Softpedia Or Wherever You Get Your Crappy News From.

Wow Real Time Cards OH EM GEEE
Palm Had That In 2007

What Else *Uno Lavoz Voice*

Voice Enabled Turn By Turn Navigation....
Not Only Did iOS 5 Did Have Vox Nav (Per 3rd Party Involvement... If You Wanna Talk About 3rd Party Android Development (Rooting, Flashing, Modding) Than You Wouldn't Mind Me Doing That Too Right?)...
Nokia Had That For A Decade (I'm Crying Right Now)
Its Getting Better... Nokia Had That For A Decade... For FREE
On Google You Have To Pay For That "Privilege"

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

And That Nigga Said CODENAMED Jellybean
Ahahahahahahaha Are You Serious???
Jellybean Is Already Out You Fool

TheAnonP
09-13-2012, 04:20 PM
never thought i'd say this but...

'my vote goes to lizman...GREAT VERSE'

D-Reppin
09-13-2012, 09:34 PM
Lol, S3 > iSheep 5.

iSheep 5 has an A6 processor, which is supposedly twice as fast as the A5 which clocked at 800Mhz, meaning the i5 will clock at around 1.5/1.6Ghz, same as SG3, so they're pretty much even there, even though Exynos 4 Quad-Core shits on the A6.

iSheep 5 has the better camera, boo-hoo no one gives a shit, the Nokia Lumia 920 will have the best camera when it launches in the next month or so, moving on...

iSheep 5 has no NFC; this means no wireless charging and other wireless stuff you use NFC for. Instead, iSheep has opted to change their dock connector, so all the fanboys have to dish out hundreds of dollars for new equipment to connect their iSheep 5 with, lol...

iSheep 5 will probably sell at 800-900 USD entry price unlocked. With GS3 being about 25% less and having just as good if not better overall specs than the iSheep 5 (Still no MicroSD for it), I'd do my wallet a favor and go Android.

Last but certainly not least, iSheep 5 was the shit, when it was released last year as the iPhone 4S. Trololol, honestly Apple? 5 years to change your screen to 4 inches? Terrible.

Only hipster-fags and old people use Apple phones, fact. :high:

P.S S3 shits on iSheep 5 in terms of NFC, MicroSD, better front camera, battery life, bigger screen size, and oh yea, Android (:high:) ... iSheep 5? Oh right, "Thinner and Lighter", more apps and a nice rear camera... but by all means, go ahead and buy the iSheep 5, I dare you.

Honestly, if you always wanted an Apple phone, now is the best time to buy a 4S when the price cuts... it's basically the same phone with a smaller screen. :high:

Godbody
09-13-2012, 10:15 PM
Do You Know What A Chipset Is? Or Are You Copying And Pasting Random Specs For Fun? I Said The Chipset Of The iPhone 5 Demolishes The One In The S3. That Includes All Quadrant Assets Such As CPU, GPU, I/O And Connectivity Options. The Performance That Causes The iPhone To Continually Destroy Everything That Samsung Lays In Its Way Is Not Because Of The Frequency Of Its Processing Cores Nor Is It Because Of Its Voice Assisted Search Feature (The Fuck Nigga??), Its Because The Optimization And Defragmentation Of Key Components Within The CHIPSET And Operating System (Not Unsimilar To Mac Vs PC).

But Hey Lets Talk About That Other Nonsense You Mentioned.
I Was Talking About Stock Optimization. And Apples Kills Samsung There Everytime.
Samsung Tried To Copy The iPhone 4s' Evolution Over The iPhone 4 And Adapt That Same Optimization (And About Everything Else) On Their S2 Successor But They Were Unable To Do That Not Least Due To The Horrible Fragmentation On Android Devices (I'm Somewhat Sure That That Dwarf From Google Assured Me That Jelly Bean/ICS Will Get Rid Of The Slow Ass Performance In Android Phones... Yeah No That Didn't Happen)

OH MY GAWD You Can Set Your Alarm WOW What A Milestone
Not Only Can You Do That With Siri (And Much Better), You Can Also Do That With About 20 Other Devices That Dont Have A Google Android Operating System. And All Of Them Could Do That Before Google Now Was Invented. Better Do Some More Research On Softpedia Or Wherever You Get Your Crappy News From.

Wow Real Time Cards OH EM GEEE
Palm Had That In 2007

What Else *Uno Lavoz Voice*

Voice Enabled Turn By Turn Navigation....
Not Only Did iOS 5 Did Have Vox Nav (Per 3rd Party Involvement... If You Wanna Talk About 3rd Party Android Development (Rooting, Flashing, Modding) Than You Wouldn't Mind Me Doing That Too Right?)...
Nokia Had That For A Decade (I'm Crying Right Now)
Its Getting Better... Nokia Had That For A Decade... For FREE
On Google You Have To Pay For That "Privilege"

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

And That Nigga Said CODENAMED Jellybean
Ahahahahahahaha Are You Serious???
Jellybean Is Already Out You Fool

Lizman you must live under a fuckin rock ..nigga said Android was slow

I know Jellybean was out, but for the people that don't know, they wouldn't know what I meant if I threw terms like ICS & JellyBean around.

You're a faggot ass iPhone fanboy when there's 2 niggas schoolin the shit out of you on a topic you feel so strongly about. Where's your rebuttal for GS3 having 2GB RAM and iPhone only having 1GB RAM? Quiet arent you....Ice Cream Sandwich is fast af on my phone. Pretty fluid, considering its WAY more stable than previous versions. & Its fast

This nigga wants to talk about defragmentation and shit like the nigga works for Apple...fuck you think you are?

Fragmentation this, fragmentation that. iPhone is 1 design, 1 camera, 1 OS (or do ya'll get 2 a year?), and ya'll are stuck with it for a year until another iPhone drops.

At least I have options with Android. & the HTC One X is better than the iPhone 5 too, in case you didn't know. Fragment these nuts nigga. OMG OMG FRAGMENTATION LOLZ DERZ 100 ANDROID FONES DERZ ONLY 1 iPHONE MUAHAHA WE HAS STABLE OPERATIN SISTEM

Get the fuck outta here with that bullshit. Your broke ass probably has a brick for a phone and you live vicariously through your friends that have iPhones. lol. You've obviously never owned an Android device in your life that ran on ICS or Jellybean otherwise you'd smack yourself dead across your face for saying the stupid rhetoric that you say.

Android phones give you options.

Apple milks you for all your fuckin money every year and all they do is change the physical dimensions of their design and minor tweaks like going from A5 or A5x to A6 chips.

At least I know my phone will have a specific JellyBean build optimized specifically for my phone and the TouchWiz UI it has.

At least I know my phone will get the version after JellyBean, Key Lime Pie, designed and optimized specifically for my phone, so that it runs fluidly.

All this fragmentation is talk of a stupid nigga that thinks he knows how the world of technology works.

This argument has been going on years before you brought it up in this thread...and Apple doesn't look like they'll be around much longer as the top phone makers of the world, considering Android handsets are closing in ever so quickly, and they'll continue to do so when people realize how much better Android handsets are.

Teek
09-13-2012, 11:07 PM
i have a flip phone

Out of this whole thread, this is the only post I understood.

I used to be into tech pudding matches, but I don't have the money or time anymore.

I splurged and shelled out like 150 for an lg optimus elite a while back. (I'm poor, it's splurging for me)

it plays my 1200 mp3s, gets flash video n does the shit on here n all the apps I want to run and I pay like 35 a month. I'm happy w it.

I don't see much of a point shelling out or bitching over a few mhz or a little more ram. Most of you mfrs just use your cells for twitter Facebook n net shit anyway. When you start using your cells as hotspots for third world countries to have internet, I may pick sides. Till then, a cell is a cell n they all do basically the same shit anymore.

½ Man ½ Amazin
09-13-2012, 11:19 PM
I'll just buy them both, test them side-by-side for my own personal comparison and then return the one that doesn't fit-in with my business schedule/travel. Simple.

D-Reppin
09-13-2012, 11:35 PM

I used to be into tech pudding matches, but I don't have the money or time anymore.

I splurged and shelled out like 150 for an lg optimus elite a while back. (I'm poor, it's splurging for me)

it plays my 1200 mp3s, gets flash video n does the shit on here n all the apps I want to run and I pay like 35 a month. I'm happy w it.

I don't see much of a point shelling out or bitching over a few mhz or a little more ram. Most of you mfrs just use your cells for twitter Facebook n net shit anyway. When you start using your cells as hotspots for third world countries to have internet, I may pick sides. Till then, a cell is a cell n they all do basically the same shit anymore.

Nigga I live in a third-world country :high: ...lol, either way i'm just dropping some knowledge cuz I can, ain't nothing to it. I'm just not a fan of corporations who sell mediocre shit at the highest value, thas' all. :high:

Teek
09-13-2012, 11:58 PM
Nigga I live in a third-world country :high: ...lol, either way i'm just dropping some knowledge cuz I can, ain't nothing to it. I'm just not a fan of corporations who sell mediocre shit at the highest value, thas' all. :high:

Oh I know, I was just talking some shit. On a personal level, I don't like IPhones much. My sis has used them for years and I can't be fucked with them. I've used the android Os since it came out and it does what I need it to, so I'm happy staying with it.

Besides, since I roll with that cheap ass Virgin mobile shit, (because it's cheap, and also on the Sprint network which works best around here) Android phones are like $250 tops while they want like almost 700 for the IPhone. I'll stick with the former.

Lizman
09-14-2012, 02:02 AM
Lol, S3 > iSheep 5.

iSheep 5 has an A6 processor, which is supposedly twice as fast as the A5 which clocked at 800Mhz, meaning the i5 will clock at around 1.5/1.6Ghz, same as SG3, so they're pretty much even there, even though Exynos 4 Quad-Core shits on the A6.

iSheep 5 has the better camera, boo-hoo no one gives a shit, the Nokia Lumia 920 will have the best camera when it launches in the next month or so, moving on...

iSheep 5 has no NFC; this means no wireless charging and other wireless stuff you use NFC for. Instead, iSheep has opted to change their dock connector, so all the fanboys have to dish out hundreds of dollars for new equipment to connect their iSheep 5 with, lol...

iSheep 5 will probably sell at 800-900 USD entry price unlocked. With GS3 being about 25% less and having just as good if not better overall specs than the iSheep 5 (Still no MicroSD for it), I'd do my wallet a favor and go Android.

Last but certainly not least, iSheep 5 was the shit, when it was released last year as the iPhone 4S. Trololol, honestly Apple? 5 years to change your screen to 4 inches? Terrible.

Only hipster-fags and old people use Apple phones, fact. :high:

P.S S3 shits on iSheep 5 in terms of NFC, MicroSD, better front camera, battery life, bigger screen size, and oh yea, Android (:high:) ... iSheep 5? Oh right, "Thinner and Lighter", more apps and a nice rear camera... but by all means, go ahead and buy the iSheep 5, I dare you.

Honestly, if you always wanted an Apple phone, now is the best time to buy a 4S when the price cuts... it's basically the same phone with a smaller screen. :high:

Please Don't Give Advice On Things You Have Only Part (Edit: No) Knowledge In
I Have Said Before That The i6 Chipset Is Better. Not Necessarily Because Of Its Frequency. We Can Go Back 1 Or Two Generations, Dualcore 800MHz & Singlecore 800MHz, Respectively. The Competing Galaxy Had 1.2GHz Dualcore And 1GHz. While These Frequencies Were Higher, It Still Was Unable To Overally Beat Its iOs Counterpart In The Benchmarking Tests. Why? Because Of The iOS Optimization That Has Been Integrated In Key Chipset And Operating Sytemn Components That The Android System Not Only Lacks But Will Be Unable To Successfully Integrate For A Long Time.

And Seriously Man, The Rest Of Your Specs Are Totally Wrong Too
The Lumia 920 Will Have The Best Camera?? What Amateur Talk Is This?
The 808 PureView Has The Best Camera And Will e On The Top For Another Year.
Also The High End Xperia Cameras, Such As Xperia S, V, ST, etc Have Better Cameras Than The Marketing Scam That The 920 Uses.

And You OBVIOUSLY Have Not Grasped The Advantages Of Android And The S3 Over The iOS And iPhones If You Nitpick Tiny Ass Features Such As Near Field Communications And Expansion. Btw, The Battery Life Of iPhones Usually Is Better Than The Corresponding Galaxys So I Will Have To Assume That The iPhone 5 Will Continue That Trend.

You Do You Wallet A Favor?? Are You That Delusional????
The Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 Is Already Far Too Overpriced As It Is
For HALF The Price Of A 16GB S3, (Not 32GB, Not 64GB) You Can Get Yourself A Xiaong Mi-two... And That Little Unknown Android Phone Is TWICE As Powerful As The Galaxy S3 When It Comes To The All Important Android Specs. But If You Want To Continue Your Hopeless Hypocritical Journey Into Never Nevrland And Only Pay ALOT For A Phone But Not Alot + One Dollar (Oh Sheesh Damn Too Expensive) Than The LG LTE Has Double The Specs Of The S3 And STILL Is Less Expensive.
Or The Meizu 4x (That I Knew Of A Year Before Any American News Site Reported About It) That Is Faster Than Any Other Quadcore Phone Out There. And Is Cheaper Than The S3. Or Another 6 Phones. Hypocrite Liitle Noob Bitch. Do Some More Research Before Spouting Half Assed Retarded Shadows Of Facts.

And You Said "meaning the i5 will clock at around 1.5/1.6Ghz, same as SG3, so they're pretty much even there, even though Exynos 4 Quad-Core shits on the A6.
"
I Cant Believe You Don't Even Know That. Even Pulse Knows That And Uh... Yeah.
Do Some More Research Kiddo Or Just Stop Talking Altogether.

*Very Sad Facepalm*
"iSheep 5 has no NFC; this means no wireless charging and other wireless stuff you use NFC for"

Please Just Die. If You Don't Know What NFC Is Used For Nor What You Can Do Without NFC, Dont Mention It. Why Mention Smtn You Clearly Dont Have A Clue About? I Mean... I'm Sad Right Now.

Do You Even Know Why They Changed Their Screen Or Why The iPhone 4s "was the shit"?
My Good You're Awful. Someone With More Android Knowledge Please Come And Delight Me. Please. I Am Ashamed To Have Smtn Like That In The Mobile Phone Community.

And I Already Have A Phone So I Will Not Buy The iPhone 5.

---------- Post added at 07:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 AM ----------

Lizman you must live under a fuckin rock ..nigga said Android was slow

I know Jellybean was out, but for the people that don't know, they wouldn't know what I meant if I threw terms like ICS & JellyBean around.

You're a faggot ass iPhone fanboy when there's 2 niggas schoolin the shit out of you on a topic you feel so strongly about. Where's your rebuttal for GS3 having 2GB RAM and iPhone only having 1GB RAM? Quiet arent you....Ice Cream Sandwich is fast af on my phone. Pretty fluid, considering its WAY more stable than previous versions. & Its fast

This nigga wants to talk about defragmentation and shit like the nigga works for Apple...fuck you think you are?

Fragmentation this, fragmentation that. iPhone is 1 design, 1 camera, 1 OS (or do ya'll get 2 a year?), and ya'll are stuck with it for a year until another iPhone drops.

At least I have options with Android. & the HTC One X is better than the iPhone 5 too, in case you didn't know. Fragment these nuts nigga. OMG OMG FRAGMENTATION LOLZ DERZ 100 ANDROID FONES DERZ ONLY 1 iPHONE MUAHAHA WE HAS STABLE OPERATIN SISTEM

Get the fuck outta here with that bullshit. Your broke ass probably has a brick for a phone and you live vicariously through your friends that have iPhones. lol. You've obviously never owned an Android device in your life that ran on ICS or Jellybean otherwise you'd smack yourself dead across your face for saying the stupid rhetoric that you say.

Android phones give you options.

Apple milks you for all your fuckin money every year and all they do is change the physical dimensions of their design and minor tweaks like going from A5 or A5x to A6 chips.

At least I know my phone will have a specific JellyBean build optimized specifically for my phone and the TouchWiz UI it has.

At least I know my phone will get the version after JellyBean, Key Lime Pie, designed and optimized specifically for my phone, so that it runs fluidly.

All this fragmentation is talk of a stupid nigga that thinks he knows how the world of technology works.

This argument has been going on years before you brought it up in this thread...and Apple doesn't look like they'll be around much longer as the top phone makers of the world, considering Android handsets are closing in ever so quickly, and they'll continue to do so when people realize how much better Android handsets are.

I Partly Agree With You
But Theres No Denying That Android Is Slow. Why Do You Think Does The Galaxy S3 NEED 2GB Ram And A Quadcore 1.4GHz Exynos/Dualcore S4 Processor To Function Properly. Common, Its Common Sense.

However, Yes; Android Gives You More Options When It Comes To Post Stock/Aftermarket Optimization.

You Don't Have To Work For Apple/Google To Know Their Operating Systems.

In Case I Didn't Know? Its Extremely Unlikely That Theres Is Something Regarding Phones That I Don't Know.

Apple Milks You For All Your Money And The reason They Make, As You Call It, Minor Changes Is "Why Fix Smtn That Is Working Perfectly For Us Already". Why Is The Galaxy Brand Continuously Stealing From The iPhone? Because It Boosts Their Sales. "Why Fix Smtn That Is Working Perfectly For Us Already". But Your Delusional Self Is Obviously Not Going To Mention That.
And Touchwiz Sucks. INCASE YOU DIDNT KNOW THAT. Its The Worst Android User Interface Out There. MotoBlur And Flyme Are Miles Better And Critics Usually Have Not Anything Good To Say About MotoBlur And Flyme OS.

And Dont Call Me Nigga Again, Whiteboy.

Lizman
09-14-2012, 02:14 AM

Ah
There Better Phones For Less Out There.
It's Like A Galaxy Ace So Cool Enough. Ah Well...
Wait WHAT??? You Pay 35 A Month :eek::eek: ?????
Yeah... You Just Bought Into A Marketing Scheme :mad:

---------- Post added at 07:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 AM ----------

Oh I know, I was just talking some shit. On a personal level, I don't like IPhones much. My sis has used them for years and I can't be fucked with them. I've used the android Os since it came out and it does what I need it to, so I'm happy staying with it.

Besides, since I roll with that cheap ass Virgin mobile shit, (because it's cheap, and also on the Sprint network which works best around here) Android phones are like $250 tops while they want like almost 700 for the IPhone. I'll stick with the former.

On A Personal Level, Me Neither.

Teek
09-14-2012, 06:11 AM
Lizman How is it a marketung scheme? I bought my phone straight out. I pay $35 a month for unlimited txt, unlimited net and like 300 min. No contract.(I don't call anyone anyway since it's all txt/fb chat/other things)

That's it.

VM has plans w more minutes, and they cost a little more, but it is what it is.

D-Reppin
09-14-2012, 03:22 PM
Lizman ...i'm not even going to quote what you said because obviously you're a sheep. When I said the Lumia 920 will have the best camera, I was only benchmarking it against the GS3 and the iSheep 5, not other phones on the market. Out of the three, it is reported to have a higher megapixel camera and if you do any research you would know how acclaimed the Nokia phone cameras are. Another thing is all that talk about processor is pointless if Apple's proprietary OS software doesn't allow you to push the processing power to its limit. Even if Apple phones have a 2GHz processor, it would still be pointless because you'd never be capable of using it to its full capacity. As for all the bullshit you talk about the mobile OS, Android Jelly Bean runs on the Galaxy Nexus, a phone that came out in 2011 with pretty dated specs and if you've seen the side-by-side comparisons, it's smoother than both iOS 5 and ICS, so you need to do some research before spreading vacuous shit all over the thread. It's not just about hardware, software tweaks can make a phone run much smoother without the ever-present need for ridiculous processing power.

As for NFC, please tell me where i'm wrong? It's a relatively new and growing technology so i'd like to hear just how much "new" information you can educate me with (and yes, I already know about the swipe system for payment and everything under it). Bottom line is Android devices have no hardware limitations while Apple gives a benchmark and the consumer has to live with that without any wiggle room. That's just the facts, deal with it.

P.S Bringing up unpopular phone brands into this discussion is just low. We're comparing the GS3 and the iSheep 5, just keep it to those two models. GS3 is way cheaper than the iSheep 5, less restrictive, and with a Jelly Bean update it would be just as smooth if not smoother. No matter how many facts you find to support your iSheep model, you'll never get a GS3 owner to convert. Bottom line is, iSheep 5 is a disappointing release. :high:

Do You Even Know Why They Changed Their Screen Or Why The iPhone 4s "was the shit"?

Sorry, I just had to quote this. Only a sheep would not know why they changed their screen. It's because if they didn't the iSheep 5 would be the 4S... lol. Apple's corporate ethos is so sad that only it's arrogant fanboys would defend them. Everything they do is to line their pockets with more money at the consumer's expense. Hell, they don't even try to hide it any more. The fact that Siri could've easily been an update for the iPhone 4 but was never realized is proof that their incremental releases have been the same model with one or two updates to give the impression that their phones are "revolutionary". By the time the iSheep 6 rolls out they'll be so far behind that even you will have to realize how futile your attempts at defending them are. I'm not even going to bring up Google's next flagship phone, because it's obviously going to blow everything out of the water considering their Galaxy Nexus with the Jelly Bean upgrade is smoother than every other phone and only the HTC One X and the GS3 can outperform it currently. Android makes their older phones better and Apple makes their latest phones last year's commodity. :high:

Cee Davis
09-14-2012, 05:14 PM
i got a iphone a couple months ago, it sucks compared to android............i can turn a android into a gameboy without hacking the software, iphone is worthless without jailbreak

Student
09-14-2012, 09:53 PM
Android > Apple (In Phones & Tablets Only).

I Was Really Disappointed At The New iPhone But Hey I'm Glad Everyone's Getting Siri Soon Which Means If I Wanted To I Could Get An iPhone 4 Which Is A Perfectly Good Phone For Free (With A Two Year Contract Of Course) But Then Again I'd Be Paying Double What I'm Paying Per Month.
I've Had The Pleasure Of Having Both Phones From The Start (G1 > iPhone) Etc. Etc. And Android Has Always Been A Better OS In Terms Of Working With The Hardware And The Ability To Customize Not Only Features And The User Interface But Also The Performance And Memory Of The Phones.

Also, The Option To Upgrade Your External Memory Was Great At First When Files Were Huge And You Wanted To Carry All Your Shit With You But Now With iCloud (Only On iPhones), Google Cloud, DropBox, Etc. Etc. I Find Myself Not Needing So Much Memory Anymore. Plus Pandora Is Finally Stable Enough To Be My Music Player Pretty Much 99% Of The Time And I've Just Got A Couple CD's On My Phone. Plus If You've Got An iPod You Have No Need To Carry Any Music At All (And Photo's Too) So It's Kind Of A Dying Feature. I've Got This 2GB SD Card On My Phone And I've Never Gotten Halfway To Filling It Lol

I Think The New iPod Is DOPE Though (Even Though It's Exactly The iPhone 5 With An A4 Chip) Cause It's Not Meant To Be A Phone Plus You Can Make It A Phone If You'd Like Without Paying Ridiculous Amounts Of Money Every Month.