PDA

View Full Version : Video Battles

Krhyme Killz
09-12-2012, 10:12 AM
damn..did we get rid of them too soon?

seems like that option could be poppin as people feel the need to get in front of a camera now

Óðinn
09-12-2012, 10:22 AM
Yeah we could bring them back i think....now that there's more of a buzz about them....think maybe after this tourney that NOBLE is running... wouldn't do any harm

Revan
09-12-2012, 11:22 AM
I was just thinking this myself.

Teek
09-12-2012, 03:21 PM
Would be nice to bring back. I think the timing would be right with this tourney thing getting underway. It'd also make things a hellova lot easier for future tournies.

Phil Banks
09-12-2012, 06:34 PM
I know from a server/bandwith standpoint that shit prolly costs a bundle though since everything saved on site.... maybe gauge interest by the turn out of D.o.J

Teek
09-12-2012, 08:44 PM
I know from a server/bandwith standpoint that shit prolly costs a bundle though since everything saved on site.... maybe gauge interest by the turn out of D.o.J

video takes more bandwidth and space, but in general, I don't see THAT many people doing it for it to be too big an issue. I believe you'll have a video following, but it will still be insignifigant numbers compared to audio and track usage.

NOBLE
09-13-2012, 12:04 AM
I've been saying this. But if we bring it back, it should be accessible to everyone....not just Exclusives. That's the only way its gonna pop.

Teek
09-13-2012, 12:08 AM
I've been saying this. But if we bring it back, it should be accessible to everyone....not just Exclusives. That's the only way its gonna pop.

Yeah, I agree that the option should be open to all, and just find some way to make it extra for Exclusives. It will drawamuch larger base that way.