PDA

View Full Version : September 11th, 2012

Krhyme Killz
09-11-2012, 03:56 PM
as an American, do you feel safer today than you did on September 10th, 2001?

J u s T C
09-11-2012, 03:59 PM
Yes, much safer thank you.

Teek
09-11-2012, 04:01 PM
No.

I feel even less safer from my government.

Realistically, 9/11 was a shitty thing, but no protection is worth giving up personal freedoms.

Jack Swagger
09-11-2012, 04:04 PM
No. I felt safer then because I didn't know it was going to happen the next day. But all smart ass comments aside, 9/11 just opened the flood gates for the government to move when. With terror sweeping a nation, we allow the government to take more freedoms in order to make us "Safer" which in turn puts us in more danger. Our government are the real terrorists. But R.I.P to all those killed 11 years ago.

Krhyme Killz
09-11-2012, 04:09 PM
RIP forreal..

what freedoms do you feel were taken from us? i mean other than airport security shit

FreezyCT
09-11-2012, 04:17 PM
patriot act

Jack Swagger
09-11-2012, 04:21 PM
There hasn't been too many freedoms yet, but due to "Terrorist" acts such as this, it makes it easier for congress to pass bills in the future that limit our freedoms. But for what I've seen, they seem to be really cracking down on censorship. Limiting our free speech and shit.

Óðinn
09-11-2012, 04:22 PM
lmao....there never has been & never will be "Free Speech"....lets knock that one out the ball park first.

Teek
09-11-2012, 04:27 PM
RIP forreal..

what freedoms do you feel were taken from us? i mean other than airport security shit

Do you seriously not pay attention to shit they pass?

Alright, aside from the airport shit...

The federal government now has authority to easedrop and monitor transmissions through phones/internet/cells under the guise that there might be terrorist suspicion.

The government has the right to screen ANY international call, even it's own soldiers calling home.

Under the Guantanamo shit, People could be held without trial using the terror shit. (I personally know someone that worked DEEP in that shit and was there)

I now have to have a federal background check just to get a fucking driving license renewed because I can't get into any "federal" buildings without it, or getting another federally accepted ID like a passport.

I could go through the entire Patriot act and probably pick a lot of shit out. I don't have time for that right now. Let's just say things are a lot different now than they were 11 yrs ago.

Fredo Lombardi
09-11-2012, 04:29 PM
yeah 911 was a sad day especially for anyone living in NY at the time...was nervous to fly for about 4 years after that happened

Jack Swagger
09-11-2012, 04:32 PM
Co-Sign with Teek. And with NDAA now, they can declare Martial Law whenever.

Krhyme Killz
09-11-2012, 04:33 PM
Do you seriously not pay attention to shit they pass?

Alright, aside from the airport shit...

The federal government now has authority to easedrop and monitor transmissions through phones/internet/cells under the guise that there might be terrorist suspicion.

The government has the right to screen ANY international call, even it's own soldiers calling home.

Under the Guantanamo shit, People could be held without trial using the terror shit. (I personally know someone that worked DEEP in that shit and was there)

I now have to have a federal background check just to get a fucking driving license renewed because I can't get into any "federal" buildings without it, or getting another federally accepted ID like a passport.

I could go through the entire Patriot act and probably pick a lot of shit out. I don't have time for that right now. Let's just say things are a lot different now than they were 11 yrs ago.

i mean what you are saying is valid..but do you sincerely think that shit wasnt being monitored before? Guantanamo is the one issue that i struggle to grasp,

the other stuff is foul...but i'm not convinced that its anything new

Jack Swagger
09-11-2012, 04:38 PM
Naw, they've been listening in haha. I'm pretty sure they have phone convo's monitored or some ish, and then triggered by key words like BOMB, or TERRORIST and PRESIDENT all in one sentence. If I don't sign on for a few days, ya'll know why.

GRizzEAT
09-11-2012, 04:40 PM
Boom, There it is.

Teek
09-11-2012, 04:50 PM
i mean what you are saying is valid..but do you sincerely think that shit wasnt being monitored before? Guantanamo is the one issue that i struggle to grasp,

the other stuff is foul...but i'm not convinced that its anything new

The big difference......it's "legal" now.

I always knew there was shady shit, but we always had that unfaltering bill of rights n could say, yeah, but the stuff isn't allowed, now it's ok and that scares the hell out of me for my kids sake. Now that they opened the flood gates with the cover of protection, all it will take is push the envelope as far as they can for control.

Fiji Osa
09-11-2012, 05:02 PM
I was actually in my first duty station 4 months later I was in iraq

Lizman
09-11-2012, 05:40 PM
rip forreal..

What freedoms do you feel were taken from us? I mean other than airport security shit

:o

-_-

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

-_-

Fuck Smilies

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

Naw, they've been listening in haha. I'm pretty sure they have phone convo's monitored or some ish, and then triggered by key words like BOMB, or TERRORIST and PRESIDENT all in one sentence. If I don't sign on for a few days, ya'll know why.

That Existed Since The Fiddies

GRizzEAT
09-11-2012, 05:50 PM

-_-

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

Fuck Smilies

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

That Existed Since The Fiddies

Shut tha fuk up.

LAV
09-11-2012, 05:54 PM
hard upP never got in legal issues before that date, then i graffed up the school lateer that year and i've basically been on probation one way or another since. waaaaaK!

now the violations and warrants are stacking uPP it's only a matter of ..no time..

IV
09-11-2012, 07:48 PM
It's sad, and respect to the people that lost their lives, their loved ones, and the armed services.. but it's been 11 years now, I think the world needs to move the fuck on.

Jack Swagger
09-11-2012, 08:09 PM
It's sad, and respect to the people that lost their lives, their loved ones, and the armed services.. but it's been 11 years now, I think the world needs to move the fuck on.
Word. Today I've said this at least eight times to people on facebook. It's sad and what not, but it's been 11 years. But as soon as you say this, niggas catch a feeling and crucify you.

Krhyme Killz
09-11-2012, 08:18 PM

thats insensitive, yo.

what skin is it off your back if some people pay homage on this day?

Ticket
09-11-2012, 08:32 PM
Killz u there nigga?

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

invisible ass

Vandahl
09-11-2012, 08:33 PM
Shit I was in 3rd grade when this happened lol.

Krhyme Killz
09-11-2012, 08:41 PM
lol..i'm here..whassgood

Ticket
09-11-2012, 08:42 PM
nada I want you on this track fam u down wit that? I laid tha hook and first verse and shit you just gonna spit that fire son n we good?

Krhyme Killz
09-11-2012, 08:44 PM
southerndread@gmail.com

i'll have it back to you on Saturday when i get a chance to record

Ticket
09-11-2012, 08:47 PM
I uploaded that shit and sent to you, lemme know if you fuck w/it

TalkSick
09-11-2012, 08:48 PM
The people who orchestrated and followed through with 9/11 are STILL running your government and WILL so long as America exists! ....You should NOT feel safer.

I have remorse for the innocent who lost their lives but no remorse for the American government and no remorse for those who support them.

2 pennies and a nickle.

IV
09-11-2012, 10:01 PM
It's nothing to me if people say their respects, I pay my respects, I watch th shows, do the minute silence etc. but it's been 11 years and people still act like it was yesterday that's all. I think people need to move on from it, let it rest now

Phil Banks
09-11-2012, 10:23 PM
i wonder if those 10k marines an service men's family that died in iraq an afghan feel any better tbh....it's sad what happened on 9/11, but tbh it's been used as carte blanche to do some pretty fucked up shit world wide....kind of like the holocaust on a much smaller scale but it's like when tragedy leads to more tragedy means we really didn't learn shit

Krhyme Killz
09-11-2012, 10:29 PM
Nah. Ive seen fucked up stuff but 9/11 was horrific. I was there two days or so after it happened

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

I meant weeks

Phil Banks
09-11-2012, 10:35 PM
being there first hand makes you see things in another light... i know that but still the loss of life that was directly related to 9/11 in the aftermath on both sides is alot more tragic

Krhyme Killz
09-12-2012, 08:44 AM
War is war.

This was a tuesday at work for 1100 people.

Lizman
09-12-2012, 02:16 PM

Shut The Fuck Up

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

Shut tha fuk up.

Its Funny How You Criticize ME For Wording
Argument Destroyed/Dog Put Down

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

Word. Today I've said this at least eight times to people on facebook. It's sad and what not, but it's been 11 years. But as soon as you say this, niggas catch a feeling and crucify you.

Crucify Him

Louie Dawgs
09-12-2012, 09:13 PM
The fact that we were attacked in the first place is a result of monumental incompetence on the part of the Bush administration.

If Bush had stopped a moment to pull his head out of his ass before 9/11 there wouldn't have been an attack, there wouldn't be a war in Afghanistan, there wouldn't be Guantanamo, drone kill lists and the patriot act.

Not safer in any regard.

Phil Banks
09-12-2012, 09:22 PM
War is war.

This was a tuesday at work for 1100 people.

war is war ?? what was the last war American soldiers fought against a trained army and not milita's an shit? It was an attack and like most attacks now days that means civillians casulaties..... but im sure kids in Afghan would trade where you live over where they live ducken bombs an shit

Krhyme Killz
09-12-2012, 09:34 PM
In a wise man's words.."you did it first"

Honestly America's foreign policy is brutal. And i feel as much for those kids as i do 9/11 victims.

BUT...it had to start somewhere and our people had NO notice.

Not to mention theres a huuuuge difference between civilian collateral damage and TARGETING civilians.

Phoenix
09-13-2012, 04:00 AM
Lol at did it first.It fucking obvious it an inside job I mean they took most of your rights.They fucking control you.

Teek
09-13-2012, 06:27 AM
Lol at did it first.It fucking obvious it an inside job I mean they took most of your rights.They fucking control you.

I'm torn on the inside job thing. There are a LOT of iffy things I can't explain, but I still can't manage to get that tin foil cap on just yet.

Krhyme Killz This shit didn't START with 9/11. We were giving our 'enemies' weapons to fight with Russia in the 80's. This has been a back n forth and we've been doing shit to piss them off for decades.

9/11 was a reactionary measure from years of a group being shit on. A group the US helped fund, contribute weapons to and whatever. So yeah, we pissed someone off and they went for a cheap kick in the nuts like a bitch, but it's our fault for not wearing the cup or buying her shoes in the first place.

LAV
09-13-2012, 07:37 AM
Not to mention theres a huuuuge difference between civilian collateral damage and TARGETING civilians.

word another level of tragedy comes with such a serious attack.// then this year just on tuesday they killed an ambassador in libya. uh yah. war.

Teek
09-13-2012, 08:06 AM
Again, I'm NOT trying to come off as anti American or I felt 9/11 was RIGHT or anyone deserved to die.

To clarify:

I think any time ANY civilians of ANY country suffer because governments/groups or whoever fuck around, it's a shitty thing. NOTHING justifies regular people dying. Most regular fucks just want to live their life, go to work and provide for their family. As patriotic as most people claim they are, day to day life takes precidence over anything else. It's why we have a paid military people volunteer for.

EVERY government is guilty of atrocious acts where regular people die and using the guise of war doesn't make it any better.

We dropped atomic bombs murdering thousands of innocent people.
Soldiers SLAUGHTERED whole families including women n children in Vietnam and Korea.
CIA ops have done their fair share of butchering, starting insurrections and causing havoc in areas where innocent people died.

NO ONE side is perfect, because in the end, 'terrorist' is relative to what side your on and how you try to justify it with spinning the stories. That's what every government's job really is, swaying their citizen's minds to believe THEY are the good guys and the other guys are bad, when in reality, it's all just one big shit pile and none of it smells like roses.

Phoenix
09-13-2012, 09:02 AM
I'm torn on the inside job thing. There are a LOT of iffy things I can't explain, but I still can't manage to get that tin foil cap on just yet.

Krhyme Killz This shit didn't START with 9/11. We were giving our 'enemies' weapons to fight with Russia in the 80's. This has been a back n forth and we've been doing shit to piss them off for decades.

9/11 was a reactionary measure from years of a group being shit on. A group the US helped fund, contribute weapons to and whatever. So yeah, we pissed someone off and they went for a cheap kick in the nuts like a bitch, but it's our fault for not wearing the cup or buying her shoes in the first place.

The thing is. You guys don't suffer as we suffer. You call our religion terrorism. I'm not saying you btw. I'm saying the goverment, and it brainwashed people. You already know my page, and since I was born Lebanon been in 3 wars or more I dunno but the 3 I was like old enough to remeber is (Israel, civil war,Palestine camps with the Lebanese army). Jihad means to protect your land, family. If they hurt your family and take something from you, don't stand their and watch them. Do SOMETHING.

If someone important comes to your house, rapes the girls in your family,then kill them infront of you. Then takes your house. And you can't fight back, cause he getting supported by powerful people. Put it this way to what happened to the palestine. Israel came in killed innocent people,then took their land. And USA protected their ass. And we all know palestine are too weak to fight back and win.And when they fight back, they call them terrorists for fighting back for something that belong to them.And then they call islam fiction and shit.

Tbh, I don't give a fuck about religion no more. It all stupid. But if they wanna call it a fiction. I mean look at all religions. Like seriously...Humanity started with Adam and Eve and a fucking apple ? Really ? This is said in Islam, and Christians too I think.

I'm pretty sure if this was happening to anyone else they would have the same reaction. Only not normal humans wouldn't get mad enough to kill the person who murderd their family and took their land.

As for USA wanting Iraq oil. It not just Iraq and it not just USA. All the western countries want the Middle Eastren lands. It full of oil. And have of the Middle Eastern countries too poor to take the oil from their land.

This shit is just stupid. I just hope all people who work in the goverment dies. All of them in all the world. They bunch of idiots. And people are much more of idiots for beliving them.

Shit I wrote alot...

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

And btw. For the US embassdor dying in Libaya. R.I.P. It wasn't it fault. I dunno why they killed him.

An Israeli made a movie with the american priest that wanted to burn the Quran(I doubt he didn't do it). Mocking islam and shit. I mean wtf did they benefit from ? They got an embassdor dead and 3 of his staff. And that just in Libaya. The attacked the embassy in Egypt. And soon enough in other countries they'll do the same.

Why they can't understand to stop pissing them off ? They piss them off, they gonna do the same but worse. Cause they had enough. You keep treating us like shit, that need to be totally wiped out of the globe. That shit fucked up. R.I.P to the people who died tho, I feel sorry for that.

Teek
09-13-2012, 09:24 AM
The thing is. You guys don't suffer as we suffer. You call our religion terrorism. I'm not saying you btw. I'm saying the goverment, and it brainwashed people. You already know my page, and since I was born Lebanon been in 3 wars or more I dunno but the 3 I was like old enough to remeber is (Israel, civil war,Palestine camps with the Lebanese army). Jihad means to protect your land, family. If they hurt your family and take something from you, don't stand their and watch them. Do SOMETHING.

If someone important comes to your house, rapes the girls in your family,then kill them infront of you. Then takes your house. And you can't fight back, cause he getting supported by powerful people. Put it this way to what happened to the palestine. Israel came in killed innocent people,then took their land. And USA protected their ass. And we all know palestine are too weak to fight back and win.And when they fight back, they call them terrorists for fighting back for something that belong to them.And then they call islam fiction and shit.

Tbh, I don't give a fuck about religion no more. It all stupid. But if they wanna call it a fiction. I mean look at all religions. Like seriously...Humanity started with Adam and Eve and a fucking apple ? Really ? This is said in Islam, and Christians too I think.

I'm pretty sure if this was happening to anyone else they would have the same reaction. Only not normal humans wouldn't get mad enough to kill the person who murderd their family and took their land.

As for USA wanting Iraq oil. It not just Iraq and it not just USA. All the western countries want the Middle Eastren lands. It full of oil. And have of the Middle Eastern countries too poor to take the oil from their land.

This shit is just stupid. I just hope all people who work in the goverment dies. All of them in all the world. They bunch of idiots. And people are much more of idiots for beliving them.

Shit I wrote alot...

The argument over religion is just people interpitating the same shit differently. It's people fighting over what happened at a time when they weren't even around to see it. I basically look at it like this:

Islam, Judaism and Christinaity is basically the same shit. They have the SAME GOD, most of the SAME PHOPHETS and recognize the SAME PRINCIPLES. I mean, fuck, even the Catholic and protestant factions of Christianity waged wars over technicalities and difference of opinions. I don't see how you can wage a holy war with the same god on both sides. Like two kids fighting over something Dad said.

I agree, all of them need slappped.

I know you''ve been through shit, and in comparison, I've had a fucking kosher life. I've seen my share of people die, different atrocities, but nothing compared to you. Is the shit right in any angle? No. As I've stated, the w
ord terrorist is relative to the one who backs it with their propaganda. Every side looks at it's enemy committing terrorist acts. The shit goes back to the dawn of time through the fighting between England/enemies, the cruesades, even to fighting between asian countries. The good guys/victim is always 'us' and the bad guys are 'them' and any difference of opinion is treason.

It's all bullshit. Just like on here, I treat all you motherfuckers the same because I don't care where you come from, what color you are or what you believe, because I feel that's how the world should be. I'm not going to group whole races or classes of people together because of someone else.

Fuck all this hate n shit. All this fighting shit should be treated like fighting with ya wife, after so long, people need to say fuck it, throw their hands up and walk the fuck away and call it a lost cause cuz noone's going to win. It's all one giant pissing contest any way. What they need to realize is, it's everyone else getting the golden shower while they're trying to show off.

Phoenix
09-13-2012, 10:22 AM
The argument over religion is just people interpitating the same shit differently. It's people fighting over what happened at a time when they weren't even around to see it. I basically look at it like this:

Islam, Judaism and Christinaity is basically the same shit. They have the SAME GOD, most of the SAME PHOPHETS and recognize the SAME PRINCIPLES. I mean, fuck, even the Catholic and protestant factions of Christianity waged wars over technicalities and difference of opinions. I don't see how you can wage a holy war with the same god on both sides. Like two kids fighting over something Dad said.

I agree, all of them need slappped.

I know you''ve been through shit, and in comparison, I've had a fucking kosher life. I've seen my share of people die, different atrocities, but nothing compared to you. Is the shit right in any angle? No. As I've stated, the w
ord terrorist is relative to the one who backs it with their propaganda. Every side looks at it's enemy committing terrorist acts. The shit goes back to the dawn of time through the fighting between England/enemies, the cruesades, even to fighting between asian countries. The good guys/victim is always 'us' and the bad guys are 'them' and any difference of opinion is treason.

It's all bullshit. Just like on here, I treat all you motherfuckers the same because I don't care where you come from, what color you are or what you believe, because I feel that's how the world should be. I'm not going to group whole races or classes of people together because of someone else.

Fuck all this hate n shit. All this fighting shit should be treated like fighting with ya wife, after so long, people need to say fuck it, throw their hands up and walk the fuck away and call it a lost cause cuz noone's going to win. It's all one giant pissing contest any way. What they need to realize is, it's everyone else getting the golden shower while they're trying to show off.

I agree with all that man.