PDA

View Full Version : Say khyrme

Phil Banks
09-11-2012, 10:22 AM
ya bruh.... why u even mention me in the thread bout the LBA? I pm'd u, u told me running it how I wanted would be to much work an told u I would just let UA keep doing his thing...... I was never running that shit....it's w/e tho

Krhyme Killz
09-11-2012, 10:37 AM
Did i put you in charge of it or not yo? Whether u took the role or not i did put u in charge.

Stop spraying femininity through the mod forums yo...we all dudes here.

Phil Banks
09-11-2012, 11:40 AM
you loose.... you don't know how to delegate power at all either. I can put the pm's here... you told me what I wanted to do was to much work... etc etc, I ain't running some shit in a format I don't like..... tryin to put your fuck ups on me in the text forum was a bitch move quit projecting

Krhyme Killz
09-11-2012, 11:59 AM
here's what you said: "Yo I was thinking we could let ppl accumulate points on a system to see who i battle... whoever has the most points gets the battle maybe do it every other week or something... ppl get points for sending, replying fast, diss tracks, an for winning by alot.... but they have to be against people who have entered their names.... like a headhunter system... dunno just idea... i aint never like the whole picking a name out the hat shit"

here's what the fuck i told your silly ass..."while thats dope....its MAAAADDD time consuming...alot of cats will want the title, and i see where you are going with increasing activity, but tracking all of that would be a nightmare...

you are officially in charge of this...so do think outside the box, but remember, people will hold you accountable for the stats...MAYBE you could say the champ picks 5 people who he would like to defend the title against, and then you do a poll...i mean in real life boxing thats pretty much how it goes"

i cant hold your hand, dog....cut that dumb shit out

Phil Banks
09-11-2012, 12:14 PM
lol ya you rehash UA's idea that was already setup an running..... me an him talked he had it going an that's how it continued pretty much flawlessly..... you let just c play with your head dude not my fault.... now ya'll skipping all over the list an what not.....basically destroying any crediibility we were trying to give to title

Shit was running perfect...... tbh.... me an RULE's match was a champ match it's been 2 week's if that? You gon throw me under the bus as a mod because ???? Shit was uncalled for noone asked you to hold my hand ever. If it wasn't clear after 3 matches that we were using UA's format....i'm sorry next time i'll PM you detailed expo's lol

But my bad @ UA I know accepting the Rev's challenge kinda made you write for nothin after we waited thats on me I couldn't say no just how I am

Krhyme Killz
09-11-2012, 12:20 PM
dude you are being UBER dramatic.

i pay Just C as much mind as i pay Interp. RULE and i talked this over to make sure we didnt lose momentum on the prestige of the belt. In my update thread i clearly gave UA props on his ideas and only changed a couple of items.

show me a single thread or post where you took lead role of this. you deferred to UA, so in his absence i'm passing over you (since you are so very obviously emotionally entrenched in this) and taking it over myself.

the cool part is that i dont even have to have this convo with you as i already made my decision and have posted the rules in the forums. but i feel like since you are new and apparently somewhat easily offended, i'd take the time to show you how you went wrong.

Phil Banks
09-11-2012, 12:30 PM
I never took the lead role in this... I hit up UA we both agreed any dramatic changes would hurt the title since it was the first of it's kind..... just saying run it... doesn't work when someone already is..an it's going fine.... w/e you loose... either you guys want staff business b/w us or out in the open but be fucken clear an stick to it..... I ain't address that bullshit there I did it here.... lol like I ain't do my job cause you said run something fuck outta here with that n tighten up...

Krhyme Killz
09-11-2012, 12:40 PM
dude, read those PMs i just quoted. You were all eager with your ideas and shit, and i even amped that in the PM...but the fact is, you got your feelings hurt when i informed you that your idea was unreasonable and decided you didnt want to play anymore. if you are an audio mod, and i say that the audio champ shit is your project, why the fuck do you keep telling me that UA is in charge of it? you could have taken it over without any changes as far as i'm concerned. its a simple thread, "UA is MIA so i'm gonna run the LBA, no changes to the rules though"...boom...that simple.

as far as airing shit out...please yo...i play and joke niggas n shit..but i'm one of the most respectful cats on here. so please stop insinuating that i somehow aired you out in the forums

that lil smarmy sarcastic passive aggressive shit dont fly around here, chief. say it with your chest or keep that shit inside, but the lil shots at staff that you are pulling in the forums is no good.

Phil Banks
09-11-2012, 12:54 PM
Dude was actively running it and you were MIA... w/e dude... and ya I will mention other members getting called out to permaban battles by mods... it's not a shot I clearly stated my opinion..

I always do. You can't be changing shit when you want. If you gon take a lil shot at me an then 2fuel says I can't say shit back or take it to the mod forums..... wtf is the deal? You guys need guidelines cause shit looks shaky an i've been sayin it since I was modded

my idea works pretty much everywhere on the net... i've run leagues pretty well on other sites in similar formats... you shitted on it because you said it was hard...... cool if you in charge n u tellin me take the easy way don't talk shit when i do..... lead by example... w/e

if you thought modding me was getting you another yes man you were buggin

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

nah twist that into me giving some kind of a fuck or bein emotional...... again

Krhyme Killz
09-11-2012, 12:58 PM
then why didnt you run with it?

i gave you my input...and what did you do? say...'yes, man'...but yo...fuck it..i cant do this with you today man...i aint veto your idea, just gave you my thoughts. you could have done what you wanted SINCE IT WAS YOURS.

and so its clear to the other audio mods....i dont want 'yes men'..because i dont tell you what to do. i let each of you do ya own thing. i thought you were ready to lead with the LBA shit and my subtle feedback was too much for you to overcome...point blank period.

now you in the audio forums giving away your title contender spot like a lil ass girl yo...i did mod you because i wanted someone independent who would lead...not this.

Phil Banks
09-11-2012, 01:10 PM
giving away what? lol... ok son w/e you say... I ain't run with the idea me an UA discussed it in depth we agreed his shit was good..... I don't get what your trying to prove here. I agreed with dude tbh, changing it drastically like I wanted when the rule's were already up wasn't going to be a good look.... he said shit like that had happend before etc.... I thought it was stupid to put me in charge of it cause I was champ also... I just go bout shit different I guess... call me all the bitches an hoes you want i give a fuck bout your opinion

Krhyme Killz
09-11-2012, 01:14 PM
you a sensitive dude yo...

Phil Banks
09-11-2012, 01:24 PM
hmmm seen people say the same shit bout you... all through Beastmode... son.... don't mention me in the forums if you guys gonna cry when I say shit back...

Krhyme Killz
09-11-2012, 01:33 PM
like i said, duke...this wasnt a convo i even had to have with you...this is a one time event too...my actions are clearly reasonable and decisive. drop out of LBA if you want dude..its cool...but i'm not gonna be tossing insults back and forth with you

Phil Banks
09-11-2012, 01:44 PM
lol what I do in the LBA has no bearing in the mod forums does it? lol wtf.....I wasn't even mentioning getting my rematch shitted on after all the bullshit in the battle i was just gonna let it go.... why bring that up either lol.... you won bro..... if you honestly think u gon do me like that an get my participation your on drugs.......

Krhyme Killz
09-11-2012, 01:50 PM
think big picture.

i think its been clear..i dont want any part of the LBA as far as participating. my schedule is crazy and i dont like the contraints of having to battle unless i can plan it out like with tournies. but rather than post a thread saying 'take my spot'...i roll with it...in the hopes that people see mods participate and mix with the users for stuff like this.

Phil Banks
09-11-2012, 01:57 PM
bro you changed the rules right when I lost I ain't sitting on some list.... i actually won that tourney I felt like I put in work to get it the #10 spot aint for me.... i'll battle till i lose.... i don't see how i'm a bitch for that?

Krhyme Killz
09-11-2012, 02:06 PM
the rematch clause is stupid to me.

so you battled RULE, lost, and now we all want to watch you two battle again so soon? no...we dont.

oh..so now lets say you beat RULE the second time, but wait..he wants his rematch...time for round 3...nah yo...it had to change...so it may as well change early...but if you would have just opened your eyes you would have seen that instead of blindly having a chip on your shoulder

the only way this title works is if contenders feel like they are gonna get a shot in a relatively short amount of time

Phil Banks
09-11-2012, 02:28 PM
blindly having a chip on my shoulder? the fuck? my reaction to something can't be blind......you wanted to change the rules and you did it... rule didn't want a rematch at first ... cool i get it... still rules were pretty much changed in a situation that affected me...... i didn't like the format from the start so ya if someone beats me I'm done with it why does that matter

Krhyme Killz
09-11-2012, 02:38 PM
dude i cant make you see it..if you dont want to then dont...like i said..its cool.

but when i make a point to you...like why i changed the rematch clause...dont just gloss over it...thats a really legit point.

Phil Banks
09-11-2012, 03:24 PM
so this same scenario would have went down even had I won?

Krhyme Killz
09-11-2012, 05:13 PM
no...i'm just doing this to protect RULE. I just HAVE to have RULE defend his title against someone other than you

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

forreal as contentious as this convo got...its 1000x better than it was when other people were here (JUST C!!!) lol... i think we've got a nice mod squad