PDA

View Full Version : Mods, Drop that Spam Hammer.

GRizzEAT
09-11-2012, 09:53 AM
Sup w/ tha 'floodin' of tha track section...

I rocked ma Spam Can proudly for tha time i had it... I wud like to see others w/ it. I think Efficient wud kill that bitch, Cant say Letterman cud pull it off tho.

:monkey:

Vandahl
09-11-2012, 09:55 AM
wait wut? haha

GRizzEAT
09-11-2012, 10:03 AM
Lolz... I guess its some typa rule about puttin alotta tracks out at one time. blah blah blah. but ukno. Gotta keep tha site clean:high:

Óðinn
09-11-2012, 10:07 AM
Yeah it was Just C who enforced that rule....TBH at the time i didn't agree, but looking at the new track list...now i do lool.

EfficienT @Lettermen aka The Prodigy keep track uploads to 2-3 tracks per day...an NOT one after the other.

There are other Exclusive members on the site & EfficienT you have a FREE exclusive...so don't go abusing it. or you WILL lose it...the Paying customers have the rite for there tracks to be heard an remain on the recent list.

Thank You

Vandahl
09-11-2012, 11:13 AM
lol, aint nothin to get mad about. plus i have never read the rules here and dont plan to, but thanks.

Óðinn
09-11-2012, 11:15 AM
aint no one mad....i am informing you of the situation. That is all.

J u s T C
09-11-2012, 01:04 PM
Spamming just fucks up the track circulation and leads to nobody fucking with your tracks.

We're not Biggies or Pacs so nobody wants to sit through more than 2 of our tracks back to back and feed them. Glad to see hindsight kicked in for my boy Fuel :)