PDA

View Full Version : Clarification on LBA Title Rules

Krhyme Killz
09-10-2012, 03:21 PM
What you read below are the original rules for the LBA that UNKNOWN ARTIST posted in his official thread sometime ago. Since i agree with 95% of them, i'm keeping it mostly the same. After some lagging in momentum, I'm taking over this project to ensure we keep things moving. The changes that i'm making to UAs post will be in green. Please refer to THIS thread for any questions or comments, as the other one is now obsolete.

The following list is the top 10 contenders for the audio heavyweight title, the number 1 contender will be next in line to battle for the title at the champions discretion within a reasonable time frame NO MORE THAN 3 WEEKS. Any champion becoming inactive for long periods of time (AGAIN, 3 WEEKS) will be stripped of the title which will become vacant and be up for grabs in a battle between the number 1 and number 2 contenders. Battle length will be decided by the champion and the challenger will always send to the champion.
UPDATE: the champion will have the option to take the #1 contender on, in which case the #1 contender sends to the Champ. The champ also has the option to select anyone within the top 10 contenders to defend their title. The only difference is, if the Champ selects the contender, the Champ MUST send to the contender, at a length dictated by the contender. Please NOTE, if the number one contender is not active, the number two contender will become number one. As i am running this, please contact me if you are having trouble getting the battle set up. What will happen is, if I am unable to reach the #1 contender, then the #2 contender moves up and #1 contender goes to #10. As head audio mod, rest assured that i will actively be reaching out to the #1 contender, and only if i have been unsuccessful will the #2 move up

If the number 1 contender is unsuccesful in his title match he will move to the number 10 spot in the contenders list and everybody else will move up one place creating a new number 1 contender. If the champion loses his title he has the right to an immediate rematch, if he is unsuccessful in regaining his title he will move to number 10 in the contenders list and everybody else will move up one place creating a new number 1 contender.UPDATE: There will no longer be a rematch clause. If the champ loses his title defense, the Champ will automatically fall to #10 on the list of contenders, while the remaining contenders get a bump up one ranked spot.

If anybody in the contenders list loses a battle in the main arena or in a tournament he will lose his place in the contenders list to the person who beat him as long as the winner provides proof in this thread with a link to the battle to officially claim his contenders spot. If 2 battlers already in the contenders list battle they will swap places depending on who wins the battle.

Here is the most updated top ten contender list:

1. Ticket
2. Da Kidd Ferno
3. Stotty Pimpin
4. GRizzEAT
5. Gurp Da God
6. Haz
7. Jason
8. Krhyme Killz
9. Phil Banks
10. Revan

Updated 11/10/2012 - RULE

GRizzEAT
09-10-2012, 03:22 PM
G'shiiiii... Easy Money:high:

Revan
09-10-2012, 03:25 PM
Yeah i'll battle YOU WISH.

Lemme know if your going be able to send or not UNKNOWN ARTIST.

UNKNOWN ARTIST
09-10-2012, 03:49 PM
3 days is probably too short a notice with stuff I have on my plate right now

I'll see what I can do though

Revan
09-10-2012, 03:54 PM
Im cool with UA having a extended date if you are Krhyme Killz?

Krhyme Killz
09-10-2012, 03:59 PM
nah fuck that dude son..lol. i'm totally cool with it. how long do you think yall need?

UNKNOWN ARTIST
09-10-2012, 04:05 PM
Not 100% sure... All i can do is assure you I'll get it out as soon as is physically possible for me

Óðinn
09-10-2012, 04:06 PM
That'll be a fucking dope battle.... look forward to this one.

Revan
09-10-2012, 04:08 PM
Yessir shits gonna be cracky!

UNKNOWN ARTIST
09-10-2012, 04:09 PM
Any chance of adopting rules rule in the text thread about champions falling to no.3

Can't help feeling Phil is catching a raw deal here

Krhyme Killz
09-10-2012, 04:14 PM
i thought about it...the problem is, if they fall to 3...and looking at the list of contenders, there's a pretty good chance that 1 or 2 may not be active to battle for the title, so three is almost too close to the top.

what i was shooting for is to make former champs work for their title shot again. and keep some fresh faces anticipating their chace

GRizzEAT
09-13-2012, 09:48 AM
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?id=584086&section=lb

ukno..:high:

Krhyme Killz
09-18-2012, 09:31 AM
RULE Revan UNKNOWN ARTIST

where are we with this defense?

GRizzEAT
09-18-2012, 10:40 AM
S'word?:high:

Revan
09-18-2012, 12:20 PM
UA pm'd me yesterday or today and said to expect it this week.

Holla

Krhyme Killz
09-18-2012, 12:52 PM
enuff about your recent ebay purchase of two movie quality Chewbacca masks yo...

we talking bout battling son

Revan
09-18-2012, 01:31 PM
Oh, in that case i dunno.

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

http://borgdotcom.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/chewbacca-from-pih.jpg

Tell me they not dope tho

GRizzEAT
09-18-2012, 01:41 PM
id die if u battled in that thing ddurin ur D.O.J. ish:D

UNKNOWN ARTIST
09-19-2012, 04:19 AM
Yeah ... Mines written... Getting time at the desktop is the issue

Revan
09-27-2012, 11:37 AM
YOU WISH has sent.

UNKNOWN ARTIST
09-27-2012, 01:48 PM
Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh

Revan
10-11-2012, 02:50 PM
Updated...!

Boss-MC
10-11-2012, 03:44 PM
so let me get this straight, if i battle stot for instance, pm u guys the link if i win,i go on the list...if the current champ whoever that is (i honestly dont no) chooses to defend against me and i win, i get the title that quick and easy? RULE

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

also this is an audio title yea?

Revan
10-11-2012, 04:06 PM
so let me get this straight, if i battle stot for instance, pm u guys the link if i win,i go on the list...if the current champ whoever that is (i honestly dont no) chooses to defend against me and i win, i get the title that quick and easy? RULE

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

also this is an audio title yea?

Correct on all counts.

YOU WISH is the current champion. He beat me yesterday (the cunt lol)

If you beat someone on the contenders list, you take the place they hold.

Holla!

Boss-MC
10-11-2012, 04:52 PM
ok nice, this actually a good idea. this should be promoted heavier!!! or a separate section in the battles or something!

Revan
10-11-2012, 04:58 PM
ok nice, this actually a good idea. this should be promoted heavier!!! or a separate section in the battles or something!

http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117357

^
The history of the title is kept in this thread.

Holla!

Phil Banks
10-11-2012, 06:25 PM
why am i still on this list been asked to be taken off more then 1x...... think Haz Gurp n Grizz should all be replaced with active battlers also

UNKNOWN ARTIST
10-11-2012, 06:28 PM
Phil you should just stay on the list... What harm can it do... You might feel different by the time you climb back up the list :high:

Also .... I like the idea somebody had of making the list longer

J u s T C
10-11-2012, 06:56 PM
Also .... I like the idea somebody had of making the list longer

:)

.)

Phil Banks
10-11-2012, 07:01 PM
I think it's time we implemented something so people on the list actually battle more.... an if someone doesn't want a champ match they should be replaced... 1 match a month when could be doin so much more seems like a waste

UNKNOWN ARTIST
10-11-2012, 07:06 PM
IMO .... People can battle whoever they want whenever they want ... For me this contender list and title is all about putting on the super heavyweight matches that might otherwise never happen

Phil Banks
10-11-2012, 07:10 PM
yeah we've had this one before i just think we could use it to make the audio side pop....im sendin a battle to allboro hopefully this week tryin to get him back... if he wins he gon take my spot cool?

UNKNOWN ARTIST
10-11-2012, 07:24 PM
Of course it is

---------- Post added at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

I dunno what the answer is to get the whole arena popping again... I hadn't even realised how bad it was

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 AM ----------

Maybe some kinda forum based tourney/league to find another 5 to 10 contenders to add to the list?

The biggest problem is hardly any audio heads peep the forums to know what's up with tourneys n shit

Phil Banks
10-12-2012, 12:51 AM
I think if we could find some way to transisition this to a league or even a new one I'm not sure.... I wouldn't be opposed to have the ROTY tourney having list implications

Revan
10-12-2012, 02:51 AM
Mass pm to all members explaining the LBA Championship and how to get involved would help a lot imo.

Biggest problem seems to be that audio users (in general) dont use the forums often and therefore miss out on these things.

It would be a start anyway.

Boss-MC
10-12-2012, 09:25 AM
its a strange thing the audio battles in the last year, alot...most of the top ranked dont bother anymore and i think everyone in general gets fed up with the fuckery that comes with random and buddy votes, but this will be more closely monitored and watched. i think if someone is sending a battle to knock another off the list there should b a comment left once the battle is sent so that random retards dont end up filling good places.

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

also about adding people to the list, i would struggle to find more than 20 real good active battlers on here and if u go above another say 5 people on this list u run the risk of implementing the same problems the general audio lounge has

Revan
10-24-2012, 03:28 AM
Ok so to get back on track...

UA are you facing Ticket for your first defence?

If so i'll get at him and see whats up.