PDA

View Full Version : Noble

Krhyme Killz
09-09-2012, 08:05 PM
Ayo..why the fuck did you delete Tickets vote after i said on the battle that the vote stays?

NOBLE
09-09-2012, 08:24 PM
Because he was voting unfairly.

Krhyme Killz
09-09-2012, 08:28 PM
no he wasnt. and aside from that, if i say it stays it stays. you going BACK to delete it was flat out stupid dude...Ticket has been a mod and is a HOFer. he is a hell of a good voter too.

NOBLE
09-09-2012, 08:37 PM
Ticket has beef with Doc T and originally rated the battle a 5-9. Not to say Grizz didn't win, but there's no way the disparity should have been that great. You've had your beef with Doc T as well, and I hope this don't got nothing to do with it. Yea, he's a HOF'er and was a mod, but to be honest, he was never that fair even as a mod. He rated the battle a 5-9 and made this unqualified comment: "One killed it and one is a fuckin biter on some weak shit." That's a statement he's made about Doc T several times before in the forums BEFORE this battle, and his comment on the battle clearly reflects his preconceived prejudice. After a mod deleted the 5-9 vote, he insisted on coming back with a 6-9 and it honestly baffles me why you would choose to let it stand. Like I said, I hope your beef with Doc T don't got nothing to do with it.

Pugz
09-09-2012, 08:42 PM
#encouraging people to block those they have beef with...

Murderous Swag
09-09-2012, 08:48 PM
No disrespect to anyone in this arguement..........But tbh ticket is one of the better voters of this site............Some of his comments in his voting process might not be worthy but his rates usually are accurate......And if khrymes had problems with doc ok......But ive personally seen the conversations with ticket going in on you recently noble so this could be a double biased situation.............Ive never known khryme to play the hoe role though........Basically what it boils down to is........is noble harboring feelings that are interfering with his modship?

NOBLE
09-09-2012, 08:52 PM
No disrespect to anyone in this arguement..........But tbh ticket is one of the better voters of this site............Some of his comments in his voting process might not be worthy but his rates usually are accurate......And if khrymes had problems with doc ok......But ive personally seen the conversations with ticket going in on you recently noble so this could be a double biased situation.............Ive never known khryme to play the hoe role though........Basically what it boils down to is........is noble harboring feelings that are interfering with his modship?

Lol! Don't beat around the bush by asking a rhetorical question. If that's your conclusion, just come out and say it. If you asked me, the answer is no...Ticket's recent beef with me in the forums has nothing to do with it.

Pugz
09-09-2012, 08:53 PM
In Nobles defence.. On Ticket... You cant mod his shit... No one.. without hearing about it.. and it usually turning into a fiasco.. So.. take that into consideration.. please

Krhyme Killz
09-09-2012, 08:55 PM
granted...this convo could have been had hear before just re deleting the shit after i make a stand on the vote. my stand still stands. SBT a fair voters club member voted 6-9 as well...this was all around handled wrong Noble and it reeks of possible personal reasons

Murderous Swag
09-09-2012, 08:56 PM
No disrespect pugz but ive seen the words these 2 have exchanged and i personally think that when the head audio mod states the vote stands that it should not have been touched point blank period

Pugz
09-09-2012, 09:01 PM
Word im not sure the ins and outs of this particular situation but it seems like the root problem is that Text/Audio need to work something out with FVC department in regards to modding votes.. Id like to see some resolution come out of this.. im sure you guys can work it out... I know Nobles intentions are right and I know he will work through this with you guys

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

Conflict + Resolution = Growth

Krhyme Killz
09-09-2012, 09:04 PM
Pugz word..we got it from here...

i think that some have gotten a lil too comfortable altering votes...to me...i wont delete a vote without it being at least 90% sure that it was hate. votes are votes. if the vote is correct and its just the rating that is being claimed as hate then you really need to think if deleting the vote makes sense since the vote was right.

Murderous Swag
09-09-2012, 09:06 PM
Imo i feel tickets rate was fairly reasonable on the battle ive personally checked it out myself and my rating wasnt exactly the same but it was fairly close and i have no problem with neither emcee.Id take a poll to see if tickets vote was rationally reasonable or if hate was the sole purpose behind his vote.

Pugz
09-09-2012, 09:10 PM
Jason.. your wise man... The Deckard Cain of LB lol

Krhyme Killz
09-09-2012, 09:11 PM
if someone you work with puts up a sign on the staff fridge that says "dont eat my sandwich" and you go and eat his sandwich u know he gunna be mad ... especially if its Krhyme

smh...NOT funny!

NOBLE
09-09-2012, 09:16 PM
Murderous Swag It's honestly a HUGE surprise that you'd come to the defense of the person who single-handedly picked you for staff when probably 70% of the other mods would have disagreed. We need staff who are loyal to practicing fair principles, not those that are going to be loyal to certain mods cause that's who hand-picked them.
And Krhyme, I'm sorry for stepping on your toes big doggie. Next time, I'll PM you before removing the vote instead.

Murderous Swag
09-09-2012, 09:20 PM
Tbh its not like removing the vote will matter much lol grizzy is smashing doc right now lol i know its the purpose we are trying to focus on here but lol doc aint got a single fucking vote

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

Yea alot of other people would have disagreed your right.Alot of people also take this site entirely to seriously.Alot of people dont like the fact im so controversial.Thats not the point son,The point is you got homotional and removed a vote after a head mod stated that it was to stand.Tighten up bro we can settle your little wishiwasabiggaman dispute by bars son

NOBLE
09-09-2012, 09:22 PM
Go ahead and send it then faggit.

Krhyme Killz
09-09-2012, 09:23 PM
text takeover

Murderous Swag
09-09-2012, 09:24 PM
If i jot for you noble when can you accept you little faggot?Aint no studying my lines for a fucking month before you take it

NOBLE
09-09-2012, 09:27 PM
I'll make it a point to respond within a day of you sending it.

Murderous Swag
09-09-2012, 09:29 PM
Alright bet dont try and mod your own shit neither faggot

NOBLE
09-09-2012, 09:33 PM
That was a proper warning cause I do that shit ALL the time. Just stfu and send already. I'm done talking.

Óðinn
09-10-2012, 01:24 AM
especially if its turkey

Dude would catch a beat down for taking my turkey sambo.

:monkey:

---------- Post added at 01:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 AM ----------

NOBLE & Murderous Swag...
http://i49.tinypic.com/246s8pv.jpg

No need for the hostility. We are all on the same side here gents. Lets not forget that.

Phil Banks
09-10-2012, 01:26 AM
hmmm I thought we decided hate votes were in the eye of the beholder... an low rates were the only way to determine whats hate an what isn't? I knew this would happen :) an I want to be here to laugh bout it :)

Revan
09-10-2012, 04:15 AM
noble just as a general policy in life its pretty much always gunna end badly when you flat out go against a co-worker like that lol.

if someone you work with puts up a sign on the staff fridge that says "dont eat my sandwich" and you go and eat his sandwich u know he gunna be mad ... especially if its turkey

just PM KK next time and discuss it that way... surely you couldn't have expected that to end well lol

Thats a thread KO right there people.

John Wick
09-10-2012, 06:39 AM
WELL HOLY FUCKING SHIT WHAT A WAY TO THINK OF THINGS ! , "SEE WHAT HAD HAPPEN WAS ..." LMAO LET ME STOP .. ITS FUCKING 6:30AM LOL FIRST OFF I WAS HIGH AS A KITE YESTERDAY WHEN DOC T HIT ME UP ASKING TO DELETE TICKETS VOTE BECUZ THEY BEEFING ... I ASKED IF HE BLOCKED HIM HE SED YES ... SO IMO IF IN THE FUTURE IT HAPPENS THAT WAY WITH SOMEONE ELSE AND THE PERSON WHO VOTED IS NOT BLOCKED AND COMES BACK TO VOTE THEN ITS NOT OUR FAULT THE VOTE WILL STAND.. SHIT IF HE DID IT ONCE WHY NOT BLOCK HIM? NUFF SED NO NEED FOR SOME BULLSHIT DRAMA .. AND IF TICKETS A FAIR VOTER IT SHOULDNT MATTER , THEY BEEFING .. SO I GAVE EM A BREAK AND DELETED IT.. BUT FOR HIM NOT TO BLOCK TICKET ITS ON DOC T .. Pugz Krhyme Killz NOBLE Murderous Swag Jason RULE

AfterThought
09-10-2012, 07:02 AM
Jason shitted on this thread lol. And I thought Ticket's vote wasn't outta line, his comment is the only thing you could delete, but he didn't mention any names too. If it was my call the vote would stay, but maybe I'm bias coz Krhyme's the big homie. Lol :high: