PDA

View Full Version : So Who's running the LBA now?

J u s T C
09-09-2012, 07:18 PM
Talk of Krhyme battling Rule (Even though he isn't even next in line. Are you even top 10) the movement seems to have come to a stand still. Done properly this could really help boost the audio side but it seems a little stale right now nobody's battling each other for a ranking spot, contenders or title. (Grizz Vs Doc might be part of the LBA though. Not sure) but other than that, nothing. Last I checked UA was running things but he's been away. So who's running it? What's happened? Why's it seem stale? Has the novelty worn off? (like it always does on here) the whole thing seems very flimsy and skittish. No conviction or direction. You're missing out on a real opportunity here to boost the quality battles and it seems like you're just letting it pass you bye. I dunno. I just want to hear some quality battles and it isn't happening. This is probably the best chance (especially short term) to bring forward the type of battles we would want to hear and all know the site can produce. Don't waste it and let it fade out. And if you're going to keep it up don't start over looking the rankings and turn it into some jobs for the boys type thing where you just pick whoever you're cool with at the time. Not saying that's what's going on but it certainly looks like it. That's when shit goes tots up because everyone else who's ahead in the line is just gonna get pissed off and quit when you start letting people jump ahead of them. Know what I mean?

Krhyme Killz
09-09-2012, 07:19 PM
I beat Danger Rich for his spot yo..

J u s T C
09-09-2012, 07:28 PM
Yeah I changed the part about you because I wasn't too sure. Don't think the rankings have been updated. Even so I think You Wish is number 1 contender then Tick and a few others. Not Rich.

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

Maybe you should battle Wish (When UA gets back) or whoever is next behind him. You have to go by the rankings but I understand that you can't wait forever for people to get back. There should be and inactivity cap to keep things moving. I'm just tired of clicking the audio arena and seeing garbage. It's depressing.

John Wick
09-09-2012, 07:34 PM
yeah i changed the part about you because i wasn't too sure. Don't think the rankings have been updated. Even so i think you wish is number 1 contender then tick and a few others. Not rich.

---------- post added at 06:28 pm ---------- previous post was at 06:23 pm ----------

maybe you should battle wish (when ua gets back) or whoever is next behind him. You have to go by the rankings but i understand that you can't wait forever for people to get back. There should be and inactivity cap to keep things moving. I'm just tired of clicking the audio arena and seeing garbage. It's depressing.

true story!

GRizzEAT
09-09-2012, 08:36 PM
Accordin to tha rules... Me n Doc's battle is for tha Marbles

Pause tho.

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

But I petition AfterThought to be over them. he's not really invovled in tha LBA chase but is an Active yet TRUSTY mod.

Stotty Pimpin
09-09-2012, 08:44 PM
ill battle when its my turn im 4th i believe on the list so i should get my shot soon tho no?

Phil Banks
09-10-2012, 01:19 AM
meh I think the champ should be able to pick from the list... like no order.... think shit would run a lil smoother like that....

Revan
09-10-2012, 04:22 AM
The problem is that at the moment no-one is in control.

I ran it for a little while, then UA took ahold of it but then ghosted himself.

YOU WISH was no.1 contender for Phil for over a month without sending, so as to who the actual no.1 contender is now i have no idea.

Phil Banks deserves a title shot. Ticket also should be considered for the next opponent too. After the Killz / Rich battle i think Killz definately needs to be in the running.

But ima say it like this, if Killz greens lights ANYONE for a title shot then im down. Phil, UA, Ticket, whoever.

Legggggggo!

UNKNOWN ARTIST
09-10-2012, 08:15 AM
I tried to set it up in such a way that it didn't really need anybody to run it... I was pretty sure I covered every angle so it could just run itself ... And as long as the rules were stuck to that's exactly what would happen ... Any staff member can edit the list if a contender is beaten... I think it's really important to have a set of rules and stick to it or it's gonna carry on losing credibility

As for me not sending ... I have had some serious stuff to deal with recently thats led to me being inactive and disinterested ... I'm not going into detail cuz its the type of thing that if it got mentioned in a battle I'd be buying a plane ticket to whatever corner of the world that person lived in.

If the title really HAD to be kept active in my absence the next available contender could have took a shot at the title

---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

I do feel if somebody beats a champion in a match that isn't for the title then they deserve a title shot ... I'd suggest putting them on the contender list but it wouldn't be fair taking someone else off or knocking a contender down the list ... Unless people think they would deserve to be put at no.1...either that or maybe they should be put on a reserve list and be used if the no.1 contender is unavailable for w/e reason... I doubt the list would get long as the champion would rarely lose in non title matches

Óðinn
09-10-2012, 10:46 AM
If the number 1 spot is unavailable...then it should go to the number 2 spot....an so on down the list.

Any new comers have to battle there way UP the list. Not hand selected for a title shot. regardless of one's skill. To keep it running an to keep the interest of ALL that is involved, new comers should battle the 10th/bottom spot...an then so on upwards.

The only person that can challenge for the title is the top spot...anyone else....get your battle shoes on :high:

GRizzEAT
09-10-2012, 10:52 AM
i think tha Title Holder Pickin one of tha 1-10 shud be strate, but not tha contenders pickin wen they want a shot... Cause What if tha 1,2,3 spots are jus dormant while 6,7,8 are puttin in work and improvin? If tha Title Holder sees fit to Put up his title against them, shudn they get a chance to go for tha gusto?

Óðinn
09-10-2012, 10:59 AM
If the 1,2,3,4,5,6 spots are absent....then the 7, spot is up if not....then 8 an so on down the list.

Whats hard to understand about that? the person in the 1 spot got there for a reason...the point is to battle your way up the ladder to be the contender....to be the only person able to challenge for the title....

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------

This was also supposed to be a weekly thing... so if the number 1 does not send to the title holder by the set time, then he loses his spot....and then you move to number 2.

GRizzEAT
09-10-2012, 11:03 AM
ooooooooh ok, I didn know about that weekly rule...Thats makes everything make sense now. But that there wud truely take sum1 bein in charge. Also Ion think it shud be weekly, maybe bi-weekly. Tha champ needs time to be Champ, dont u agree??

UNKNOWN ARTIST
09-10-2012, 11:04 AM
Fuel just made up that weekly rule right now so don't take that as fact lol

Óðinn
09-10-2012, 11:06 AM
Well this was originally SWAVY's idea...wasn't it??...if i'm right in saying that....then Yeah, it was supposed to be a weekly event. If not...then i don't know...

---------- Post added at 11:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 AM ----------

Yeah bi-weekly is a good idea GRizzEAT

GRizzEAT
09-10-2012, 11:11 AM
Idk, where or how yall stand on this.. But if a List manager is all thats needed.. I can do that much. I have more than enuff mods in ma crew to have tha title changed wen needed and to make sure tha battles are modded as need be. As far as ma invovlement in tha chase, it'll be done along side of everyone else's. 0 self favortism, if not me.. im sure AfterThought will be game, eitherway... No reason to fuk over this event like so many other LB events, jus because people arent active.

ion kno, lets jus get some order goin.

J u s T C
09-10-2012, 11:15 AM
Like I said earlier the holder picking who he battles is just asking for trouble and complications and is open to manipulation. Whoever is highest up the ladder and next in line gets his shot. If he loses be goes back to the bottom and can arrange a bout with someone higher to take their spot. And if number 1 contender isn't around then number 2 gets his shot and so on and so forth.

GRizzEAT
09-10-2012, 11:19 AM
Maybe sumone to Yay or Nay tha Title being defended outside tha top spot???? Cause u cant jus have tha Revan vs Phil battle happen tha title switchin hands then say....well ourbad, from now on its like so...........

J u s T C
09-10-2012, 11:20 AM
I also think that you should atleast double the rankings to 20 and get more people involved. There are a few people who should be in there. Fiji and Striccs to name a few and they would definately put in work to climb the ladder. A lot more than what we have right now. They're the hungry types this needs.

Óðinn
09-10-2012, 11:20 AM
Like I said earlier the holder picking who he battles is just asking for trouble and complications and is open to manipulation. Whoever is highest up the ladder and next in line gets his shot. If he loses be goes back to the bottom and can arrange a bout with someone higher to take their spot. And if number 1 contender isn't around then number 2 gets his shot and so on and so forth.

^Like i said too...There's two of us now with the same mind frame on this ish...every body get yO ass up to speed son looool

Yeah a list manager should be appointed for this event GRizzEAT.

UNKNOWN ARTIST
09-10-2012, 11:21 AM
Get on track people ... We're not looking for extra rules here ... Just the ability to follow the ones already in place ... It's a simple plan that's easy to follow .. Doesn't need anybody to run it

I'd forget all about time frames ... It's about prestigious Battles between big names ...not how many mediocre mediocre ones can be crammed into the shortest time frame possible ... But hey ... Why don't we over saturate it and ruin it like we do with everything else round here

Óðinn
09-10-2012, 11:23 AM
Why don't we over saturate it and ruin it like we do with everything else round here

As it is....it's already fucking ruined...like every thing else.

UNKNOWN ARTIST
09-10-2012, 11:24 AM
Anybody can get on the list JC... It only takes a battle... The only argument for making it longer would be to have a longer time frame for a beaten challenger to get another shot... The contender list was voted on though with a poll

GRizzEAT
09-10-2012, 11:26 AM
U.A. U cant expect for people to keep track of shiiii for themselves especially if tha Champ choses who he battles and tha 'REMATCH RULE' Thats gonna make shiii all sloppy...

Sum time in Boxin tha Comiss selects sumone who whos worthy enuff to compete for tha title, and it ain all always tha no. 1 its whose mostly deserve'n of tha shot atm..

but nm, imma leave this shiii to yall:rolleyes:

J u s T C
09-10-2012, 11:27 AM
Mediocre battles. Exactly.

That's why I brought this up because the Audio Arena is nothing but mediocre battles. I'm not saying a title defended every day. That's why I suggested doubling the rankings to get more people involved. The more people involved the more battles the more variety and they will be quality battles because the same guy won't be having to churn out jaded verse after jaded verse to keep the hotlist looking the way it needs to be.

UNKNOWN ARTIST
09-10-2012, 11:28 AM
The champ should NEVER choose an opponent frizz

Keep up

GRizzEAT
09-10-2012, 11:29 AM
Illamainia 3, Uknown Artist.

Stay Around for shiiii:rolleyes:

UNKNOWN ARTIST
09-10-2012, 11:31 AM
That shoul NEVER have happened

Óðinn
09-10-2012, 11:31 AM
Aiight.......Sooooo....even extend the list (for now) to 15 spots say. Cos there are ppl on this sight that deserve to be on it that are not (stricc, TEK PESOS ect)...they can start in the bottom 5...an Let the Games Begin.

Lets get something in stone gents.

& yeah...the champ choosing his opponent is a bad idea.

UNKNOWN ARTIST
09-10-2012, 11:33 AM
I wouldn't Mind extending the list... But not untill I'd heard more staff members opinions

J u s T C
09-10-2012, 11:35 AM
The champ should NEVER choose an opponent frizz

Keep up

This I agree with. If you do that you might as well scrap the ranking system completely and make it a free for all because someone ranked next in line isn't going to sit around waiting every time he doesn't get picked. That's bang out of order. They'll rightfully say enough is enough and quit.

GRizzEAT
09-10-2012, 11:35 AM
Ok, But it happened. And tha Beginnin of this historic event is based on that battle, because it was tha first changin of hands...

I ain tryna get into a pissin contest w/ u U.A. Put ur lil green snapper away, im jus tryna make sure this shiiii goes riiiii, im tired of seein shiii fold on LB.... & Ikno FOR FACT SHIIII WILL NOT REMAIN KOSHER W/O PROPER LIST MANAGEMENT.

Óðinn
09-10-2012, 11:37 AM
GRizzEAT hustle for that Mod spot..ya dig :high:

lol

GRizzEAT
09-10-2012, 11:39 AM
And i wasnt sayin tha champ choses everytime, but if there's beef brewin between tha champ and some1 and tha nigga choses to out his title at tha given time, shudn that be his fault if he loses??

And naw 2FUEL, He's only lissen'n to Staff Members apparantly. Lose Lose for tha Grizzle.

UNKNOWN ARTIST
09-10-2012, 11:41 AM
Grizz your the only one talking about champs picking opponents .. It's a bad idea

Rule is my dude .. But I don't agree with how he won the title at all

Far as I see it the only thing that makes sense is for rule to have a rematch with phil then we move on and get back to the list asap

J u s T C
09-10-2012, 11:46 AM
This is slightly getting off point and you might have already thought of it but a good idea would be to hold a monthly (probably best bi monthly) event where everyone on the rankings has to face each other on the card. Along with a title match.

10th Vs 9th

All the way up to Contender spot match up and Contender Vs Champ.

GRizzEAT
09-10-2012, 11:47 AM
i agree, but im NEVER SAID i was for tha Champ chose'n who he wanted to battle...But since it happened once, and wasnt never RULED against... I jus wanted to see where everyone stood on it, then i brought it bak up because it was made to seem that i said tha CHAMP choose's everytime..

Now that thats out tha way, Lets stop tha bak and forth, WE NEED THA LIST SITUATED, AND PERMANENT RULES set in place regardin tha chase.

Revan
09-10-2012, 11:47 AM
Grizz your the only one talking about champs picking opponents .. It's a bad idea

Rule is my dude .. But I don't agree with how he won the title at all

Far as I see it the only thing that makes sense is for rule to have a rematch with phil then we move on and get back to the list asap

Phils gonna be ghosting for a while (Phil Banks to confirm?) which is why i asked Krhyme to pick me a new contender. Whether its via the list or not i dont mind, i'll defend against anyone.

I personally think Krhyme needs to either confirm that the current contenders list and format is the one we're using, or put someone in charge of it.

I honestly dont mind any scenerio, if that includes invaildating the Banks Vs Revan battle then so be it.

Lets just get this title back on track because without doubt it was the best thing to come to LB audio in five years.

1/

Óðinn
09-10-2012, 11:50 AM
Lets just get this title back on track because without doubt it was the best thing to come to LB audio in five years.

*Here Here*...Exactly...it's a great event...we all want to see this running, Krhyme Killz time to do some mod work yO...:D

UNKNOWN ARTIST
09-10-2012, 12:08 PM
I know krhyme is the head audio mod .. But I don't think that should mean he should flat out decide what should and shouldn't happen... Shouldn't things like this be group decisions

Krhyme Killz
09-10-2012, 12:17 PM
Krhyme gave the responsibility of this to Phil...and now Phil is ghosting for a sec. I thought that it was in capable hands as the thread that UA made was relatively clear cut for this to be on auto pilot, but i guess not.

i'm taking this over..i'll converse and consult a few cats, but by the end of the day i'll have a new thread and it will outline how everything will work...

speculation and opinions at this point are more killing the novelty of it then adding to it

UNKNOWN ARTIST
09-10-2012, 12:31 PM
The only reason there's been any discrepancys is because the rules weren't followed ... That's the only reason ... The champ picking his own opponents will only cause further problems .. I don't see why a new thread even needs to be made ... Again ... Only has further problems written all over it

That's my 2 cents on the matter

Krhyme Killz
09-10-2012, 12:35 PM
i feel you UA...what i'm going to do is this..if the champ picks the the contender from the top 10 then the champ sends...if they let it go to the highest ranked contender, then that contender sends to the champ.

Phil Banks
09-10-2012, 01:11 PM
Krhyme gave the responsibility of this to Phil...and now Phil is ghosting for a sec. I thought that it was in capable hands as the thread that UA made was relatively clear cut for this to be on auto pilot, but i guess not.

i'm taking this over..i'll converse and consult a few cats, but by the end of the day i'll have a new thread and it will outline how everything will work...

speculation and opinions at this point are more killing the novelty of it then adding to it

ya bro problem was UA was already running it.... and I was the champ at the time and with shit already going so scrapping it and starting over wasn't an option... least not in my opinion.....i'm back semi active tommorow so i'll be able to take it over.... but obviously I still want my shit back an me getting skipped because I left for a week an a half is crazy.... lol... you guys really tryin to keep me out that shit hahaha love it

Revan
09-10-2012, 01:15 PM
but obviously I still want my shit back an me getting skipped because I left for a week an a half is crazy.... lol... you guys really tryin to keep me out that shit hahaha love it

Dont make out like we're trying to cheat you Phil lol. You said you were going to be inactive.

Its been 3 weeks since the last battle. we're just trying to keep things active.

Phil Banks
09-10-2012, 01:17 PM
Dont make out like we're trying to cheat you Phil lol. You said you were going to be inactive.

Its been 3 weeks since the last battle. we're just trying to keep things active.

looool i already put that out there.... but i waited weeks to battle haz weeks to get no-showed by just c another 2 weeks for Danger Rich an then like 3 more because UA was in the GC.... I just figure I went out the way to accomodate people an now that i'm in the same spot it's different.....

RULE
09-10-2012, 01:20 PM
I just wanna battle :(

GRizzEAT
09-10-2012, 01:21 PM
Rev... I ain feelin all that mufukin blue, Blood:mad:

Krhyme Killz
09-10-2012, 01:25 PM
nah yo i'm taking it back because you obviously are too invested and i am not

Phil Banks

Óðinn
09-10-2012, 02:35 PM
I just wanna battle :(

Wanna get something popping....non-title of course...a lil warm up??

Shit even a 45 second audio.

:monkey:

Revan
09-10-2012, 02:44 PM
Wanna get something popping....non-title of course...a lil warm up??

Shit even a 45 second audio.

"im working all week til saturday, i could reply to an audio on sunday. tell fueler this rule. thats a good boy." - Revan.

Krhyme Killz
09-10-2012, 03:16 PM
new thread is now in the Audio forums

Óðinn
09-10-2012, 03:23 PM
"im working all week til saturday, i could reply to an audio on sunday. tell fueler this rule. thats a good boy." - Revan.

Aiight RULE tell that evil prick....that I said, i'll send it on sunday mid-day... still gotta write these Fiji Osa bars

#ProcrastinatingSwagg :monkey:

J u s T C
09-10-2012, 03:27 PM
Well I'm glad this helped light a fire up your ass. I'll be waiting with my Zippo incase y'all decide to sit on your laurels again. :)

Krhyme Killz
09-10-2012, 03:32 PM
Englishmen: "Taking credit for things since 1776"

J u s T C
09-10-2012, 03:38 PM
Hey it's the old Rugby American Football thing all over again. I started the movement and you guys took it on board. Added a few tweeks and HEY!

You ran with it.

We have new LBA management and action. It's not a coincidence my brother. :)

Krhyme Killz
09-10-2012, 03:54 PM
indeed mate, fancy a cup of tea?

J u s T C
09-10-2012, 05:24 PM
Raises cup of PG.

Cheers mate.

Phil Banks
09-10-2012, 09:06 PM
nah yo i'm taking it back because you obviously are too invested and i am not

Phil Banks

lol @ me being invested did i change rules for my shit??

I feel ya though take what you can get

Krhyme Killz
09-11-2012, 09:35 AM
Take? Lol. Please i stayed away from this mess from the beginning. I didnt even want to be a contender. But idef cant let Mike Tyson be the commissioner...

Phil Banks
09-11-2012, 09:42 AM
lol you aint wanna be in that shit coz i beat your ass 2x in a row an another L to me after winning Beast Mode woulda been the nail in the coffin

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

Mike Tyson refrence was on point i dig it

Krhyme Killz
09-11-2012, 09:52 AM
Word. Cuz im known for ducking and being scared of dudes. Good call, champ.

Phil Banks
09-11-2012, 10:01 AM
you known for having more losses to lod members then whole crews

Krhyme Killz
09-11-2012, 10:09 AM
Im known to you as daddy.

Dont be late for dinner.

Phil Banks
09-11-2012, 10:10 AM
how that work when i sonned you?

GRizzEAT
09-11-2012, 10:19 AM
Big Daddy: spaghetti and meatballs or lamb and tuna fish - YouTube

Krhyme Killz
09-11-2012, 10:22 AM
Go ask your mother

Phil Banks
09-11-2012, 10:28 AM
original as always

Óðinn
09-11-2012, 10:38 AM
Krhyme Killz & Phil Banks arguments/disagreement's between staff in the open is not a good look. :rolleyes:

Krhyme Killz
09-11-2012, 10:55 AM
dont worry, Fuel...we arent getting a divorce...smh...lol..this doesnt pertain to you fam.

Óðinn
09-11-2012, 11:03 AM
Lmfaoooooooo hahahaha

What about the Children??

http://i45.tinypic.com/a2c2lh.jpg

Won't Someone Please think of the Children......

Phil Banks
09-11-2012, 11:31 AM
lol..... this has nothing to do with us being staff though fuel......

Óðinn
09-11-2012, 11:37 AM
The issue may not...but you BOTH are staff...keep laundry in the staff forums. :high:

Phil Banks
09-11-2012, 11:42 AM
all this faggot do there is name call 2 so whats the point?

Óðinn
09-11-2012, 11:53 AM
loool....Mod's arguing/disagreeing in public is a bad look for ALL staff. That's why we keep ish in the staff forums.

Phil Banks
09-11-2012, 11:59 AM
he started it......?

J u s T C
09-11-2012, 01:08 PM
"But he started it!!!" :(

Said the naughty little boy to his mother.

GRizzEAT
09-11-2012, 01:21 PM
we do need a 'But he started it' emoticon...

Priceless'ish Just C

Phil Banks
09-11-2012, 01:25 PM
lol i'm the one who made the joke this fucker quotes it an gets the credit smh I really can't get a win on this site

J u s T C
09-11-2012, 01:31 PM
Hahaha. For what it's worth I did think you were being sarcastic.

Phil Banks
09-11-2012, 01:33 PM
awww you bein nice just you miss me?

Krhyme Killz
09-11-2012, 01:34 PM
get a room

GRizzEAT
09-11-2012, 01:36 PM
We threw shiiiii at a :monkey: together Phil Banks.... thats pretty deep man.

J u s T C
09-11-2012, 01:44 PM
You know I always miss you. And don't mind Krhyme he's just jealous and cranky because Rules not around.

Lol Grizz it's a good thing you're black. No way a White brother such as myself would get away with throwing that monkey around at Fiji the way you've been doing.

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

Not that I want too.

Just thought I'd clear that up lol.

AfterThought
09-11-2012, 01:46 PM
You know I always miss you. And don't mind Krhyme he's just jealous and cranky because Rules not around.

Lol Grizz it's a good thing you're black. No way a White brother such as myself would get away with throwing that monkey around at Fiji the way you've been doing.

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

Not that I want too.

Just thought I'd clear that up lol.

Too late now you racist fuck... lol

GRizzEAT
09-11-2012, 01:46 PM
Thats Good, it was akward tha first time tha hood white dude called me his nigga... but i felt justifed wen he smacked his bitch infront of me for tryna follow suit.

J u s T C
09-11-2012, 01:52 PM
Lol.........

Óðinn
09-11-2012, 01:54 PM

GRizzEAT
09-11-2012, 02:13 PM

2FUEL Thats jus not riiii yo. Clean up after ur monkey.

Revan
09-11-2012, 03:33 PM
lol i'm the one who made the joke this fucker quotes it an gets the credit smh I really can't get a win on this site

hahahah

lol

Óðinn
09-11-2012, 05:39 PM
2FUEL Thats jus not riiii yo. Clean up after ur monkey.

Don't be hating cos my :monkey: can shit where ever he likes....

it's his business what he Drops over ya'll heads.... just lucky he hasn't started throwing it yet. Thats when the real mess occurs.