PDA

View Full Version : Fuck Lions

Krhyme Killz
09-08-2012, 02:48 PM
yeah...so i took the family to the Washington DC zoo last weekend, and we get to the exhibit with the lions...perfect timing because the male lion went from sleeping to waking up and began roaring. For those who havent experienced that in real life, its surreal. These beasts are amazing to watch, and the sheer fidelity of the roar is astounding. It literally sounds like they have a microphone attached to them. From what i've heard, it can be heard from miles away in the savanahs.

So my older son is like...yo...those lions would kill us...at the time...i agree with him...i tell him they are the king of the jungle for a reason and blah blah blah...same shit your parents prolly told yall about lions..

THEN....

several hours later i'm outside on the block smoking a blunt...forreal...and i thought about it...

ayo..

fuck lions yo..

if lions used EVERY single piece of information that they as a species have put together over the course of time...every trick to hunt, every single resource that they have...

..and humans did the same...

i could LITERALLY push a button and blow the ENTIRE ZOO up. Working with African nations..i could have the ENTIRE SPECIES of lions extinct likely within 3-6 months.

which made me further think... while humans are obviously at the top of the food chain....i dont think the disparity between any other two species is greater than it is with Humans and whatever #2 is.

lets assume that Lions are up there on the chain...a lion with all of its resources from its species vs. an ant, with all of its resources would be a short lived bout....but NO WAY could a lion orchestrate other lions to make all ants extinct...

so...

FUCK LIONS, yo

reEFer
09-08-2012, 02:50 PM
fucks with all these titles everywhere.. shits gay :high:

Krhyme Killz
09-08-2012, 02:53 PM
i'm bout to have another one :high:

BLNK
09-08-2012, 03:18 PM
Yeah, Lions are pussies.

GRizzEAT
09-08-2012, 05:59 PM
Calvin Johnson's A beast tho:high:

Mindless
09-08-2012, 09:41 PM
I was at the St. Louis zoo two months ago and we got to the Lion exhibit and we were looking at these lionesses up in this tree when all of a sudden the male comes out of the cave type deal they've got set up. This mother fucker comes out and looks around at everyone staring down into the enclosure, to make sure everyone sees him I guess, and then squats and starts shitting and pissing. Lions have NO fucks to give.

Krhyme Killz
09-09-2012, 12:32 AM
That story only further infuriates me.

KAM SPEECH
09-09-2012, 12:40 AM
Lmfao ... FUCK LIONS

Interp
09-09-2012, 08:42 AM
Your an idiot....

Ticket
09-09-2012, 09:29 AM
Your an idiot....