PDA

View Full Version : In A Fighting Situation

izayamoorman
09-04-2012, 07:00 AM
What Type Of Guy Are You? Describe.

Okay.. I'm the type nigga that if you swing on me.. we throwing hands--point blank period--but I won't throw anything unless you throw one first because I'm elusive and got some quick hands to go along with that.

I usually don't take fights seriously. You can catch me smiling in most of my fights but I still be throwing wild--know what I'm saying? But if you push that wrong button, it's a fucking wrap! I'm like Hulk and Flash combined when you piss me off but who doesn't reach top gear when they're pissed off? I think everyone does tbh but it's different with me because I'm so quiet and don't take shit too serious.

If there's two niggaz getting into it, I'm not jumping in for shit unless dude's getting beat down brutally and the other nigga ain't stopping for shit. It's a different story, though, if the dude deserved to get his ass kicked...then, I'mma just sit, watch, and enjoy. :D I like to keep myself out of shit unless I feel like I need to take action.

If dude is outnumbered, best believe I'm going to jump in with the nigga that is OUTNUMBERED! I don't join sides because one side may be stronger. If one nigga is on the verge of getting jumped and I know the reason is not a good one, then I'm going to try my best to take out as many niggaz as I can with this dude by my side and pray to God he has some kinda hands; although, I know we're more than likely going to get our asses handed to us anyway. Even if dudes ten times my size, I don't back down for shit anymore.

I'm a rider and anyone who's been around me will tell you that shit. All you have to do is swing by my crib, or hit up my cell, and I'm pretty much down for anything. Especially, now. You could probably hit me up and be like "Hey fam, I'm about to rob this bank, you tryna ride?" My response, exactly, would probably be this, "What's your scheme, what will my cut be, and how many niggaz know about this shit?" Depending on his response, I'm probably going to say yeah regardless because I feel that I'm wise enough and have seen enough movies and played enough video games to know what to do and what not to do in a bank heist situation. I'm a wild ass dude for real, but people overlook that side of me because I'm so quiet and observant. Anybody I fucks with will tell you I'm a real ass nigga, though...Straight Up!!

IV
09-04-2012, 07:06 AM
You're a 13 year old white boy.

Krhyme Killz
09-04-2012, 08:21 AM
Lmao...there is very much comedy in thread. I'll let someone else begin with the proceedings

Spooky Deep
09-04-2012, 08:46 AM
Depending on his response, I'm probably going to say yeah regardless because I feel that I'm wise enough and have seen enough movies and played enough video games to know what to do and what not to do in a bank heist situation.

Why are you writing in orange? Are you white? You are 1 scatterbrained nigga...This gotta be a joke

J u s T C
09-04-2012, 10:55 AM
Played enough video games and seen enough movies to know how to handle my self in a bank heist situation slayed me.

Fredo Lombardi
09-04-2012, 03:04 PM
yall niggas crack me up claiming to be hard over the internet "yeah boy we throwing hands I am gonna be wilding" last time you probably fought the nigga most likely made you swallow teeth now you jumping in fights if a nigga outnumbered? what if its like 20-2 [adding you]......stay in school kids and stop trying to be a tough nigga on the internet

Óðinn
09-04-2012, 03:09 PM
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh here......

.....*Beging to shake head so much he get's a fucking migraine*.....

....LB's level of stupidity has just grown.

B U R D E N
09-04-2012, 03:13 PM
.....lmfao.

AfterThought
09-04-2012, 03:14 PM
#threadbackfire

#swaggajackinjustc

J u s T C
09-04-2012, 04:20 PM
My threads don't back fire bitch.

#chittychittybangbang

AfterThought
09-04-2012, 04:29 PM
I tried to pull it off. :(

Pause.

SToBBaRT
09-04-2012, 04:46 PM
bet the kid dont own a yellow shirt.

izayamoorman
09-04-2012, 09:08 PM
Tennessee Vols All Day!!!

Anyways, :fyou: all of you. I was just talking some real nigga shit. If somebody's down for some bank robbing, hit me up! And I've said this before, but I am undefeated believe it or not--no conceitedness intended. Hate on me, bitches!! :D

Verity and I am a 22 year-old black man, you tramp whore slutty bum licker! Smh.

Stop trying to TROLL ME!!! Motherfuckers..

Vandahl
09-04-2012, 09:16 PM
Always the dudes shoutin and hollerin that're quick to get slept. tbh.

izayamoorman
09-05-2012, 03:28 AM
What was the point of making this thread though? What are you trying to prove to us on an internet forum? Nigga Stfu

YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH!!! And I gave you that name you have now you fucking queer. Never use my idea again, fag. Smh

-Dru-
09-05-2012, 06:34 AM
I love these threads.

izayamoorman
09-05-2012, 07:46 AM
Perfect.. We all see how Mike-G is in a fighting situation. He wants to bring others into the confrontation when it's just me and him.

Look here FAM, I'm not going to say any names for my own specific reason, but I seen a thread similar to this no more than a few months ago and no one said shit then. Why? Because I'm not a BIG TIME NAME or because I'm not the one who's--what's the word--Favorited?

You know, I honestly don't give a shit about this thread or anyone in it, I was just trying to prove a point because I knew I was going to end up getting trolled by the same few people who troll me everytime I make a thread of my own. Why won't you all just respect me for sharing what's on my mind? I mean, show some kind of courtesy.

It's like I'm Martin Luther King Jr. and yall are the white men trying to bring a brother down...shit's silly tbh.

J u s T C
09-05-2012, 09:35 AM
I think you're the only 1 trolling here. This thread screamed 13 yr old boy at first. Now I know your age you're either trolling or have the mental age of a child. No h8 bro that's just how it looks.

izayamoorman
09-05-2012, 10:13 AM
I'll admit I'm a big kid and I'm not great with words, but that doesn't make me stupid at all and I'm definitely not a 13 year-old white boy. I'm the complete opposite to be real with you. And I'm actually pretty smart when it comes to important type shit like #s, for instance.

Anyways, this thread was supposed to be about YALL, why are you all worried about what I said? The question was: In a fighting situation, what type of person are YOU? Describe.

Yall are fucked up for downing me for the way I am and yall haven't even dropped an explanation about how you all are and I quote, "In A Fighting Situation". Just leave me alone, what the hell did I do to yall?

ILLoKWENT
09-05-2012, 12:33 PM
kwon..bro..tbh.. its great to be open and share stuff bout yaself.. but imo the way ya protrayd yaself set yourself up for all kinds a trollin.. next time keep that ish to yaself. cause if you know you a man let the dude infront of a fists know it..not a bunch of random netcees who couldnt give two shits what your capable of in real life... just my advice.

Phe
09-05-2012, 03:32 PM
TBH most of these threads blow... Someone gives us a topic to speak on then everyone starts talking shit to each other and no one handles there own where it seems to matter the most... And unless its about pussy, funny shit, criminal shit or video games a thread will never catch my interest...

Krhyme Killz
09-05-2012, 05:13 PM
leave kwon alone yo

Óðinn
09-05-2012, 06:37 PM
leave kwon alone yo

No :high:

:monkey:

Interp
09-05-2012, 08:34 PM
Smh. Yall obsessed with hatin a dude for tryin to spark a convo....

izayamoorman
09-06-2012, 07:21 AM
Smh. Yall obsessed with hatin a dude for tryin to spark a convo....

I appreciate it fam but I got this... Jason , I used to look up to you nigga and you steady hating on a nigga for no reason. I aint no fucking pussy and 2FUEL I've already told you before that you WERE my favorite Mod on here but now I'm starting to get a second thought about that. No dickride. But yeah.. follow Kryme orders and "leave Kwon alone yo".

IV
09-06-2012, 08:02 AM
depending how youre looking at it this thread could include all 4 of those things

Lmaooooo this is so true.

Vandahl
09-06-2012, 08:07 AM
Obliteration = soft

izayamoorman
09-06-2012, 08:22 AM
Obliteration = soft

Send bars.

---------- Post added at 07:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 AM ----------

Verity when are we going to have rough passionate sex with each other? All bullshit aside, though.

Vandahl
09-06-2012, 08:29 AM
Send bars.

Ladies first.. plus you ain't worth sending to, so if you wanna battle over my factual statement, go ahead and send something my way. I'll respond within the hour I receive it.

izayamoorman
09-06-2012, 08:38 AM
fuk outta here with all that...you think ya record phasing me chump? I'll get started right now and I guarantee you won't respond. Watch

What you want--8, 16, or 32 nigga?

---------- Post added at 07:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 AM ----------

Forget it, you gettin 16. Errbody...watch me eat this nigga--no homo.

Vandahl
09-06-2012, 08:44 AM
fuk outta here with all that...you think ya record phasing me chump? I'll get started right now and I guarantee you won't respond. Watch

What you want--8, 16, or 32 nigga?

Send whatever you want.

---------- Post added at 07:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 AM ----------

Oh yeh, and no recycling or biting..

Like when you recycled here.

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=445254

I'm MANAGING MEN WHO will put HAMMERS TO TEMPLES, leave FAMILIES CRIPPED & if u PUSH THEM, LED WILL COME OUT like MECHANICAL PENCILS! If you PLANNING TO WIN DUDE? See.. the underSTANDING IS SIMPLE. Bullets will DAMAGE YA MENTAL (men too) & I'll be BLAMMING THESE CLIPS TO PLANT DWEEBS 'underwater' to turn ya CLAN INTO FISH FOOD! See.. my TIPS POP, RELOAD AND THIS *pulls out gun* will make u VANISH so you'll be INCOGNITO BITCH! My SHIT'S ALL FREE SO SHIT you can 'take as many shots as you'd like' like TEN TALL PEOPLE IN da B-BALL COURT. SHOTS ARE SPREADIN in ALL SORTS OF DIRECTIONS like BEN WALL'S FREE THROWS IS! (Ben Wallace)

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?id=445246&section=tb

Im not "building a pyramid" but its gone be HAMMERS TO TEMPLES, Im MANAGING MEN WHO will if u PUSH THEM, LED WILL COME OUT like MECHANICAL PENCILS! If u PLANNING TO WIN DUDE? See.. the underSTANDING IS SIMPLE. Bullets will DAMAGE YA MENTAL (men too) & I'll be BLAMMING THESE CLIPS TO PLANT DWEEBS 'underwater' to turn ya CLAN INTO FISH FOOD! See.. my TIPS POP, RELOAD AND THIS *pulls out gun* will make u VANISH so you'll be INCOGNITO AND BITCH!? My SHIT'S ALL FREE SO u can 'take as many shots as you'd like' like TEN TALL PEOPLE on da B-BALL COURT. SHOTS ARE SPREADIN in ALL SORTS OF DIRECTIONS like BEN WALL'S FREE THROWS! (Ben Wallace)

RULE 2FUEL Krhyme Killz AfterThought

J u s T C
09-06-2012, 10:36 AM
Damn. Busted.

ILLoKWENT
09-06-2012, 11:31 AM
wtf?kwon.. an entire verse?smh

izayamoorman
09-06-2012, 11:55 AM
The reason for that is I thought the first battle glitched so I reposted. I never realized it posted twice I mean it's not too big of a deal. Just take away a win or loss if you want. Show's what type of nigga EfficienT is though haha. Bitchass.. my bars is sent.

Dude got scared so he tried to do research on my battles to get me banned so he wouldn't have to reply to my 16. Smh. What a bitch move hahahaha!!

Get to my 16 snitch boy.

AND to add on to that, I was fighting to get the #1 spot the last day of the Month last Month so I was just in a rush throwing out shit. Like I said, I thought the battle glitched so I tossed it at PAPI.

Never knew dude was so intimidated by me to try and find dirt on my name. LOL

Such a bitch move bro. Reply to my 16 or you'll look even more bitchmade than you do now.

Hold up...ON TOP OF THAT, I lost the battle I re-posted so I would be more than happy if they took the loss away. Lmfao! Faggot, you just made yourself look like a dumbass. Smh. Now, respond.

Krhyme Killz
09-06-2012, 12:16 PM
who tha fuck tagged me in this snore festival....

izayamoorman
09-06-2012, 12:19 PM
Some bitch named EfficienT . I'm allowed to promote ONE BATTLE and ONE BATTLE ONLY RIGHT? Well, it's not a battle yet until this faggot responds but here's the link to my verse.

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=445617

Just to show that I am a man of my word.

Student
09-06-2012, 01:04 PM
Played enough video games and seen enough movies to know how to handle my self in a bank heist situation slayed me.
Took The Words Outta My Comment Haha :monkey:

Vandahl
09-06-2012, 03:42 PM
Why you so mad though, and actually I looked through your history to see who you've beaten.. *nobody important* and thought that one of the battles I looked at looked familiar (I mean some of the bars) googled em and another one of your battles showed up. It was that easy, and I was more so putting you on blast, it's not an offense that can get you banned, probably just warned, but anyways I'll reply when I wake up... next time please don't throw a verse my way with more than half the concepts used against me already.

:cmonson:

Krhyme Killz
09-06-2012, 03:53 PM
this almost makes me want to get back into text battling

Sawyer
09-06-2012, 04:38 PM
Jason, you seem reasonable...GET HELP....there are maniacs on this island!

Vandahl
09-06-2012, 04:41 PM
ps: anyone who claims to be an "undefeated" fighter has either never been in a fight or never fought anyone worth fighting

this .....

izayamoorman
09-07-2012, 01:19 PM
damn
what you gunna do? fight me?

:monkey:

I just might...let me see if I can force my hands through this computer screen and give you a few slap combos to each side of your face *Rick James Bitch!!*

And EfficienT shut yo pansy ass up. The recycled bars was an obvious mistake and what concepts exactly were used against you already? Please explain.

Vandahl
09-07-2012, 01:59 PM
Stop tagging me bitch

izayamoorman
09-07-2012, 02:33 PM
Fuck you nigga. Explain yaself..

Vandahl
09-07-2012, 03:02 PM
your wack and soft

FreezyCT
09-07-2012, 03:05 PM
and theeeeeeen

Jack Swagger
09-07-2012, 03:43 PM
*Sits back with popcorn*

izayamoorman
09-08-2012, 01:54 AM
Ya momma's titties are soft.

Vandahl
09-08-2012, 01:57 AM
Ya momma's titties are soft.

say bye bye to them flames you flamer.

izayamoorman
09-08-2012, 08:43 AM
All jokes aside though, dope battle my nigga!! We gunna be gettin alot of love after that ish, no doubt.

---------- Post added at 07:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 AM ----------

*Sits back with popcorn*

let me grab a handful...and it betta be kettle corn or a whole lotta movie butter on dat ish. hahaha, feel me though?

Lizman
09-08-2012, 05:22 PM
If You Swing On Me I'll Defend That Ish And Wait For Your Next Move

Vandahl
09-09-2012, 01:08 AM
Obliteration ... What you mean after? I already earned my stripes lil homie..