PDA

View Full Version : Why are people biting Lizmans style?

J u s T C
09-03-2012, 08:44 AM
I just been through the top battles list and maaaaaaaaaaaaaad people are typing up forced nonsensical bullshit. Some of them even "established" on LB.

And comments will be like "Yo both of you dope no h8 fv VB gb!"

Even some "Fair Voters" Club Members voting for that shit and don't even acknowledge that it's basically just..... Gibberish. half of the shit I've seen makes me feel offended tbh. Offended that they can type this rambling nonsense and can get away with it just because of their "status" some more than others. Can somebody please point me to some genuine "heavyweight" battles to help restore my waning faith in the LB writers guild of text gods?

Thanks.

Spooky Deep
09-03-2012, 08:56 AM
FVC is gay

GAY GAY GAY

Everything about it, dumb overanalyzed critiques & pointless user titles

Then you read their verses & it's like...

YOU DON'T HAVE A DAMN CLUE WHAT YOU'RE TALKIN ABOUT DIPSHIT

J u s T C
09-03-2012, 09:01 AM
Everyone wants to act the part but all their doing is typing up long winded expo's that essentially amount to nothing more than filler. I seen so much wrong with these verses and not 1 person picked up on them. It's either the don't upset the apple cart mind set or it's the I don't have a fucking clue what I'm looking for mind set. Either way it's bullshit.

Holla 1/

Lizman
09-03-2012, 01:49 PM
Thats Not Very Nice
My Stuffs Unbitable
I... Am... Gawwd

lllllllllllll
09-03-2012, 03:24 PM
FVC is just something you join to have a usertitle and a name that slants ooooo!

izayamoorman
09-04-2012, 05:41 AM
I've never seen so many haters in my life.