PDA

View Full Version : ITE... TEEK AND D-REPPIN... (Warning, Long Rebuttle Rant)

GOOD GRIEF
09-02-2012, 09:15 PM
#1. A Deadline has been on the first page since day one.

#2. I ASKED Grizz to let ADONiS battle, got the OK, then a day later he said YOU were in and ADONiS was out. Don't mix around facts and drag my name in shit and twist it.

#3. Somehow I remember you bitching that you already had a 16 lines up and didn't want to do a 32, when everyone else WAS.

#4. You should be thanking D-Rep for even bothering with your sorry ass. He didn't have to accept you. He was already set to battle someone else and changed up for the good of CoE. Not worth battling? smfh. You're a fucking nobody around here compared to him.

If you weren't up for doing this, you shouldn't have stepped up in the first place.
I would have been happy to just let ADONiS do it, he didn't act like a cunt about having to do what was asked.

God damned crybaby bitches, I swear. It was a fn 32 and you act like you have to move mountains to do one.

#1 idk how many events you've ran but.... thats stupid. you told old school to send and you told new school to answer on the same day? hey buddy... you were just asking for no shows. stop acting naive. not my fault folks on here sign up for shit and dont follow through.

#2 idk wtf happened. i asked Grizz a long time ago to be in but the squad was full but he'd let me know if he needed me. asked him again a week ago and he booted BB. i didnt know about it. saw BB being all mad about it in the forums so i asked Grizz to give it back to him. Grizz said he wanted me to have the spot in the first place plus since BB was so ummm... "passionate" in regards to him being bumped Grizz said he REALLY didnt want to give it back. not my fault. GRizzEAT explain. otherwise im a guy who admit when he's wrong. *shrugs*

#3 YOU DONT READ!!! i said D Repping already sent me 16 lines before the event and i was asking if i could just answer those, becuz due to issues i knew id end up not finishing 32 in time and no showing. yes i knew a milli second after i posted that in the forums that you werent gonna go for it and it would have been against site rules but hey... *shrugs* at least i tried. apparently i was one of the only guys who gave enough of a shit to try to work something out instead of no showing.. but its ok. just take out the fact this shit failed on me.

#4 well round of applause to him for being flexible. really. but seriously.. i've never heard of this guy. even Grizz said he didnt know why you picked him. dont expect me to bow down to this dude like a "legend". seriously... fuck outta here. he aint no heavyweight.

Teek & D-Reppin im still answerin that shit regardless of a DQ or not sometime this week. hey since you wanted to get real... speakin ya mind callin me a ducker i got real and spoke mine son. :high:

Óðinn
09-02-2012, 09:24 PM
you told old school to send and you told new school to answer on the same day?

Sending was on the 31st....replying was on the 1st.....Same day? :confused:

GOOD GRIEF
09-02-2012, 09:29 PM
well i dont think it was on the forums post. if it was excuse me and again i admit when im wrong. lol

2FUEL

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

Text Battle Brackets
Drop date: August 31st, 2012 By 11:59 p.m.
Battle Length: 32 lines

^nope... that wasnt specified on the page. thats above every group of battles so tell me where it says reply by July 1st son. :high:

GRizzEAT
09-02-2012, 09:30 PM
Yeah, Ma Fault..:high:

IV
09-02-2012, 09:32 PM
D Reppin was a heavyweight to be fair, one of the first heavyweights I remember.

GOOD GRIEF
09-02-2012, 09:42 PM
well Verity thats fine. you know im not always this much of an asshole.. i just honestly dont feel dudes bars that much and dont get the big deal.

BLNK
09-03-2012, 10:06 AM
Lol. You're wack.

Krhyme Killz
09-03-2012, 01:34 PM
i'd snuff d-reppin yo

D-Reppin

GOOD GRIEF
09-03-2012, 08:08 PM
Consider it done... :high:

D-Reppin
09-06-2012, 08:35 PM
Lol, regardless of whether you heard of me or not, get @ my fuckin' bars. Don't bitch and try to justify your wackness. Just do it. You obviously need about two weeks to write something decent to get at me. I'm from old school, wouldn't kill you to check out my archive. I don't need to justify myself to a dude who only has 9 battles under his belt. If you don't feel my bars, fine. I wrote 16 when I was rusty, and I wrote that 32 with some rust and it's still better than anything you've written so far. Get at it or not, I could give a fuck less right now. I'm gonna get at some other decent talent around here when I get time. eZ~ :high:

P.S. You were active every single day leading up to my battle then you went AWOL. Could've easily told dudes you were gonna be out for a while but you didn't want to look like a pussy. Say whatever you want to say, you said you didn't duck, but your site activity says otherwise.

GRizzEAT
09-06-2012, 08:51 PM
I'll go 16 w/ u D-Reppin:rolleyes:

D-Reppin
09-06-2012, 09:02 PM
Okay, you serving?

GRizzEAT
09-06-2012, 09:09 PM
Imma Dope boi nigga.

D-Reppin
09-06-2012, 09:12 PM
Imma Dope boi nigga.