PDA

View Full Version : morning blunt has me thinking..

FreezyCT
09-02-2012, 08:10 AM
2 things

first...eye balls...who has seen or touched/felt an eye ball...what did it feel like? was it soft like a grape or firm like a marble...can it be popped? if so, what would come out, air or a liquid?

second...eye brows...what are their purpose? animals dont have them, why do we? neither does charlie villanueva for that matter..

eye balls and eye brows yo :high:

Phil Banks
09-02-2012, 08:14 AM
uhhhh....lol my last ephiphany high was that no matter what we all pick our noses... lmao even with kleenex... so in the end we all nose pickers..... eyeballs though yo lol

FreezyCT
09-02-2012, 08:25 AM
thats a good one...everyone picks and everyone blows (their nose lol) so why is it embarassing?

i imagine it could get difficult with a nose piercing....nose piercings - are they like ear piercings? do they get caught on your collar when youre putting on a t-shirt?

IV
09-02-2012, 08:29 AM
They're squiggly but firm, weird, (eye balls) and yes I did just have to put my finger in my eye to find that out.

FreezyCT
09-02-2012, 08:33 AM
hmm...i remember on Kazam that guy in the limo was popping goat eyes so they cant be too firm

---------- Post added at 08:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 AM ----------

this might be a stretch, but cant you technically consider summer school - a concentration camp?

Phil Banks
09-02-2012, 08:47 AM
yeah yo... i forgot why i was thinkin bout it some dude was pickin his shit in the mall an my girl was grossed out... but in the end we all be gold mining in the nasal shafts

far as eyeballs what bout eye crust i remember as a kid i woke up sick one winter an my eye was crusted shut... lol moms had to break out the hot water an a rag an go in on it...fucken eye boogers is vicious

FreezyCT
09-02-2012, 09:03 AM
eye ball lube

BLNK
09-02-2012, 09:17 AM
Aren't eyebrows there to prevent sweat from getting into your eyes? :S

SH1T L0RD
09-02-2012, 02:16 PM
eyebrows divert moister (rain/sweat) falling from hair/scalp away from your eyes

FreezyCT
09-03-2012, 08:12 AM
na thats why we have sweat bands

Ticket
09-03-2012, 08:52 AM
2 things

first...eye balls...who has seen or touched/felt an eye ball...what did it feel like? was it soft like a grape or firm like a marble...can it be popped? if so, what would come out, air or a liquid?

second...eye brows...what are their purpose? animals dont have them, why do we? neither does charlie villanueva for that matter..

Case and point that weed makes you retarded

#D.A.R.E.

Krhyme Killz
09-03-2012, 01:37 PM
*case in point

Óðinn
09-03-2012, 01:47 PM
2 things

haha lmfao..put the spliff down yO haha.

If you popped an eye ball...don't know why you think air would come out, it'd ooze liquid...water based blood.

Eyebrows serve the same function as your eyelashes...they're there to prevent stuff from dripping into your eyes.(sweat etc) Eyebrows would be the 'first defence' and then your eyelashes would be the second/main defence.

On the reals though....quit smoking yO :high:.... lool crazy bastid lol

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

na thats why we have sweat bands

lmfao.... we aint born with them though yO:high:

Lizman
09-03-2012, 01:54 PM
Liquid Comes Out The Eye
Protection Of Sensitive Areas?

FreezyCT
09-04-2012, 10:51 AM
Ticket

says the guy who loses his shit over a closed thread...go outside