PDA

View Full Version : What would Jew do?

Krhyme Killz
09-01-2012, 11:26 PM
Mindless....lol

but forreal...you have a 9 year old slightly mentally disabled child. on his birthday, you surprise him by coming to school during his lunch to bring him a happy meal. upon your arrival, you see a 12 year old boy shove your son, causing him to drop his tray, you are approximately 10 feet away as this happens...

what do you honestly do?

btw...for you youngins, you are 30 years old in this scenario

Wigsplit
09-01-2012, 11:58 PM
I'd start jerkin.

Murderous Swag
09-02-2012, 12:02 AM
Assuming the kid is....................nvm *uncomfortably exits thread*

Letum
09-02-2012, 12:06 AM
No one gives a fuck Khryme. Kill ya self yo. . . . in fact make it a murder suicide kill ya retarded ass son first.

GOOD GRIEF
09-02-2012, 12:14 AM
C'mon kills... You know u wouldn't start tradin hands wit no lil kid.

Interp
09-02-2012, 12:20 AM
Is your kid retarded?????

Damn. That sucks.

Krhyme Killz
09-02-2012, 12:21 AM
Lol. U know i aint answering til i hear what yall say

Spooky Deep
09-02-2012, 12:36 AM
I wouldn't give a shit if my kid is retarded...holla 1

BLNK
09-02-2012, 12:55 AM
Honestly, I'd step up for my kid, man. I wouldn't physically fight a child, but I would give him the type of discussion he deserves for his act, and if the situation is really serious enough, it may escalate from that to yelling/scolding the person bullying my son.

Krhyme Killz
09-02-2012, 01:48 AM
if i'm being real...i'm not gonna snuff him...but i absolutely would put hands on em...even just to knock him down then i'll claim i felt immediate danger to my child

Óðinn
09-02-2012, 01:59 AM
Mindless....lol

but forreal...you have a 9 year old slightly mentally disabled child. on his birthday, you surprise him by coming to school during his lunch to bring him a happy meal. upon your arrival, you see a 12 year old boy shove your son, causing him to drop his tray, you are approximately 10 feet away as this happens...

what do you honestly do?

To be honest..... i'd stay back...watch, an see how my boy handled the situation..... then later on i'd bring it up but in a way that had nothing to do with his school encounter. Like when reading him a story in bed later that night...an have talk with him about life in general....how there are alwasy going top be haters/bullys/faggots no matter where you go no matter what you do...

I'd go with the positive parent role and allow my child to make his own decisions.

(although in side i'd be dying to run up an stop the lil fucker out)

Fredo Lombardi
09-02-2012, 03:10 AM
damn Krhyme Killz I feel sorry for you yo....ya sons a bitch and shit....you know I just recently found out my dog was a bitch ass nigga too on the real yesterday I feed him outside in a big dog bowl and went back in the house next thing I know the neighbors dog was eating his food and shitted in his bowl after they were done and my dog was just looking by a tree fuck that you aint getting back in the house!

Revan
09-02-2012, 03:17 AM
Im not sure what i'd do heat of the moment.

I been at the park when a 5 year old started pushing my 2 year old boy.

I just went up to his father and told him to politely control his child.... lol

Fredo Lombardi
09-02-2012, 03:21 AM
@2FUEL (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=64737) what would you do if you came home late on valentines ran up the stairs ready and you see your old lady blowing your father and she was going to town not like how she does yours would u sit and watch what happens next or snuff out ya pops?

RULE same question

Teek
09-02-2012, 04:38 AM
With kids that age, I would have calmly walked over n offered to help my kid and make it known they were mine right in front of the other kid n stare em down, and tell them to try n be more careful next time. Kids that age don't need much to intimidate a little. I know, My kid's 10.

I'd at least keep tabs on who the kid was to see if it happened again, then I'd murder his whole family, chop them up into chili and feed it to him.

Revan
09-02-2012, 04:47 AM
With kids that age, I would have calmly walked over n offered to help my kid and make it known they were mine right in front of the other kid n stare em down, and tell them to try n be more careful next time. Kids that age don't need much to intimidate a little. I know, My kid's 10.

I'd at least keep tabs on who the kid was to see if it happened again, then I'd murder his whole family, chop them up into chili and feed it to him.

I find eyeballin the father works best lol.

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 AM ----------

@2FUEL (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=64737) what would you do if you came home late on valentines ran up the stairs ready and you see your old lady blowing your father and she was going to town not like how she does yours would u sit and watch what happens next or snuff out ya pops?

RULE same question

Snuff em both.

#SHAWSHANKSWAG

Lizman
09-02-2012, 06:53 AM
I'd Drag Him To The Principal Office, Demand The Child's Obvious Dysfunctional Guardians To Come Down And Verbally Rape Em With All Kinds Of Nonsensical Claims That Will Force The Principal To Make Sure That My Boy Will Never Get Abused Or Face The Wrath Of The Street Uh I Meant Courts On His Pedophile Hands.

---------- Post added at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

To be honest..... i'd stay back...watch, an see how my boy handled the situation..... then later on i'd bring it up but in a way that had nothing to do with his school encounter. Like when reading him a story in bed later that night...an have talk with him about life in general....how there are alwasy going top be haters/bullys/faggots no matter where you go no matter what you do...

I'd go with the positive parent role and allow my child to make his own decisions.

(although in side i'd be dying to run up an stop the lil fucker out)

Thats Fucked
You're Fucked
He's Fucked

J u s T C
09-02-2012, 09:25 AM
Kryme having a handicapped son is no joke.

IV
09-02-2012, 09:55 AM
Beat the shit out of the little cunt with the dinner tray.

Krhyme Killz
09-02-2012, 10:25 AM
12 years old to me is old enuff to be physically reminded to respect others.

Where i'm from a 12 year old'll stick u up if u slip. And thats no bullshit.

Id sleep better knowing my son knew i was there to protect him by seeing me do it

IV
09-02-2012, 10:29 AM
If this is a real situation, what DID you do?

The parents should be the one reminded how to raise their kid tbh.

Teek
09-02-2012, 11:18 AM
12 years old to me is old enuff to be physically reminded to respect others.

Where i'm from a 12 year old'll stick u up if u slip. And thats no bullshit.

Id sleep better knowing my son knew i was there to protect him by seeing me do it

I grew up where it was alright for anyone to grab hold of you n beat your ass if they caught you doing something. I'm fine with that an wouldn't hold it against some of my neighbors if they did it now w my kid.

You said this was in school tho, so I'd keep hands off there. Serious shit touching a kid, especially there n it's hard to be a father from the pen, really hard if the kid had problems n might not understand the situation. Out of school, the situation would be different. I'd prolly grab hold n shake the fuck out of him at least n let him know it wasn't cool.

My kids fn tiny n catches shit for height, but handles her own n looks out for others. She knocked the fuck out of this one boy who was talking shit about her slower, older friend when she asked him to stop n he wouldn't.

Óðinn
09-02-2012, 11:32 AM
Lmfao.... Yeah tbh....just walk up & slap the fucker cross back'a the skull....wit a shovel!!

Cory Kapono what a fucking retarded hypothetical situation to come up with. :rolleyes:

Krhyme Killz
09-02-2012, 11:59 AM
of course this isnt real...if i had a retarded kid this would be the absolute LAST place id alert lol

Jack Swagger
09-02-2012, 12:05 PM
Slap em till he's retarded too.

Phoenix
09-02-2012, 08:05 PM
You buy me a plane ticket to USA and I'll take care of it

Óðinn
09-02-2012, 08:12 PM
You buy me a plane ticket to USA and I'll take care of it

#ImmigrationHustle :high:

SH1T L0RD
09-02-2012, 08:50 PM
Id just start beating the shit out of my own retarded son in front of the bully. I'd beat him senseless and look up, point a bloody finger at the kid and scream "IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT!"

kid would never touch anyone ever again

Óðinn
09-02-2012, 08:56 PM
LMFAOOOOOOO hahahaha

Spooky Deep
09-02-2012, 10:25 PM
lmao :eek:

Mindless
09-04-2012, 04:12 PM
Mindless....lol

what do you honestly do?

If you want to know what the Hebrew Hammer would do then here's you answer.

I would calmly walk up to the 12 yr old boy and squat down so that we were at eye level and inform him of the hell that would rain down upon him if he ever laid a hand on my child again including the grand finale that includes stringing him up using his own intestines as rope so that he could be found swinging back and forth over the mutilated bodies of everyone he's ever loved with only his dog left alive so that it could feed on their corpses.

Beat the shit out of the little cunt with the dinner tray.

I hope you have a passport because when I have kids I'm hiring you as the nanny.

Id just start beating the shit out of my own retarded son in front of the bully. I'd beat him senseless and look up, point a bloody finger at the kid and scream "IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT!"

kid would never touch anyone ever again

OHG-DMYSIDESHURTFROMLAUGHING

Krhyme Killz
09-04-2012, 04:30 PM
Holy shit lol.....

SToBBaRT
09-04-2012, 04:31 PM
huey bodied this thread lmaooooo

FreezyCT
09-05-2012, 04:21 PM
you know I just recently found out my dog was a bitch ass nigga too on the real yesterday I feed him outside in a big dog bowl and went back in the house next thing I know the neighbors dog was eating his food and shitted in his bowl after they were done and my dog was just looking by a tree fuck that you aint getting back in the house!

yo this shit had me rolling