PDA

View Full Version : IMT: A couple of reasons why Clash Of Eras fell flat on it's hieny.

J u s T C
09-01-2012, 10:04 AM
Reason A)

You cant have 1 guy tell a competitor "Yeah, you're facing this guy"
Then have co host tell that same guy after he's been writing for "this" guy.. "Actually no... You're facing THAT guy"

Like c'mon don't complicate the issue and piss off the competitors by over ruling host A when all party's were cool with the original match up. What are you thinking? Like srs lol.

Reason B)

People don't read OP's along with the rules and guidelines. You've got one host constantly having to repeat the same thing over and over again because some dumb asses can't even be bothered to read the rules. It doesn't bode well for people being bothered to show when they can't even be bothered reading the rules b4 they sign up.

Like... It says right there and if it doesn't even state it the bracket pattern is so blatantly obvious that old school SENDS to new school.

And I wasn't even taking part.

Like c'mon? Up your observational skills instead if taking up the persons time repeating what has already been said if you just took the time to read and observe. That's time that could be better spent elsewhere and it makes you look like a huge douche tbqphwy.

Please feel free to contribute any other reasons why this ended up a miserable fail so we can avoid such happenings in the not to distant future.

If not?

Well.. Don't cry when it all goes to shit.

In before someone says I'm crying because I wasn't even taking part. I'm just a distant observer trying to help :)

Ohs
09-01-2012, 11:30 AM
i just hope streez da hood responds

Teek
09-01-2012, 11:35 AM
I think if there is a next time, it'll be a straight sign up n bracket set. No changeups or replacements. Maybe set it up tourney style to get the best os against the best ns. I dunno yet.

Maybe have an honorary captain for each team to recruit the fuck out of it to get people in, but neither will have an actual say in limiting things or the workings of it all. I'm up for hosting the idea again, doing the brackets n shit, but that's about it.

---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

Oh n Just C I sent out PMS to everyone so they all knew the deal about sending and to who, they didn't have to read the OP.

AfterThought
09-01-2012, 11:40 AM
I just think its a bitch move TalkSick aint told me he's "takin a break".

Teek
09-01-2012, 11:44 AM
AfterThought if you can salvage any of it, send it to me. I'll go at you.

I have a 32 going out against Costello, so it may be a Lil bit, but I will reply. I don't wanna see lines wasted, plus, I remember we was gonna do a battle way back anyway.

Jack Swagger
09-01-2012, 11:46 AM
2FUEL and I held it down in our battle. I think it's the first up for votes. There were some battles that I was looking forward to, but oh well.

J u s T C
09-01-2012, 12:13 PM
About the OP.

I read the thread and I seen enough people asking you the same questions about who sends to who? When are the battles up? When do I have to send by? When does he have to respond by?

If they'd just read they would know all this instead of being lazy asking you over n over. People do it all the time on here and it's so lame. Just read the rules and it makes life easier for everyone and makes things run smoother. Whether in an announcement, sign up or a PM. It's all the same shit to me. That's all I'm saying.

Óðinn
09-01-2012, 12:34 PM
Just C is rite.....but who's fault is it REALLY?? YOU....No not Teek or Grizz...YOU you fucking small minded retarded fucks.

Next time someone post 'Sign me up'....followed by stupid fucking Questions that shouldn't be asked like... 'Who send to who' or the good ole 'When's the deadline?' etc....i'm not going to infraction you...or caution you. I am going to get into a taxi, go to the airport book a one way ticket to where you are....& smash your fucking small retarded skull into the computer screen untill it looks like you were born perfectly healthy that way.

Sincerely yours.....

....Grim Reaper!!!

Fiji Osa
09-01-2012, 04:08 PM
It was a big expectation that didn't yield the results that it could of .. def had the potential

Krhyme Killz
09-01-2012, 04:10 PM
Danger Rich vs Kk is out now

Phil Banks
09-02-2012, 04:48 AM
imo it aint work coz noone sent me shit