PDA

View Full Version : Verity vs Tana; Gauntlet (Tana to thread)

IV
08-31-2012, 08:52 PM
Shall we agree here? So nobody can back out? Not posting any deadlines yet though.

60 Second audio battle (You send)

16 Line text battle (I'll send)

You're strongest at audio, I'm strongest at text so I think it's fair that we arrange the sender that way.

2 minute diss track battle ; Dropped at the same time

Video battle ; Probably going to be tournament so dropped at the same time

If we drop ALL these battles at once it's going to get boring as fuck though, so if anybody has any idea how we can do this, say here.

TheAnonP
08-31-2012, 09:00 PM
just battle it out on the D.O.J.

Make sure its over a beat. A video battle combines all, delivery (audio), writting skils (text) and flow (track).

IV
08-31-2012, 09:05 PM
Haha na she won't just do that

Óðinn
08-31-2012, 09:09 PM
Gauntlet....Gauntlet....Gauntlet.... It's what we wanna see yO.. :high:

TheAnonP
08-31-2012, 09:11 PM
good luck to you tho. Having to write so many lines for the same person will be kinda hard

Murderous Swag
08-31-2012, 09:13 PM
tbh its tana>verity

IV
08-31-2012, 09:16 PM
Lol Swag, you love me in chat, so why front in the forums you weirdo

J u s T C
08-31-2012, 09:16 PM
Yeah this is going to get stale and that's without the possible OT because you picked an even amount of battles. Duh. Eyeroll.

IV
08-31-2012, 09:27 PM
Yeah this is going to get stale and that's without the possible OT because you picked an even amount of battles. Duh. Eyeroll.

I know, I wanted to settle ALL this with a video battle, but she won't, and that's what she wants to do. I already beat her in audio so i guess that counts as the 5th battle to make it an odd number.

Shezso Eu
08-31-2012, 11:42 PM
i'm with OSKAR idea. and it would be a challenge to write to all these battles.

and trust me i will video battle on a beat Verity... thats eaaaasy!

u really feel like u beat me because of those votes, damn. u really are outta your mind. thats why i'ma do what i do best, and thats what u cant do. so gas yaself, get real hype, sway, dickride, do whatever it is you have to do to pump yaself for these battles. trust me, you're just hangin' yourself. Kno dat..

i'll agree to just video battle on a beat. i mean it is a main event right? just the tourney battle would make it that much better. all those battles WILL spoil it for the curious minds.

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

btw, i still want that diss track battle. still 2 separate styles, diss tracks arent the same as LIVE battles, different effects and creativity. therefore that diss track battle i want to happen, because making music is what its all about anyway.

IV
09-01-2012, 06:02 AM
You're actually stupid as fuck. I said just video battle me in the first place and you bitched, then you signed up for the battle tournament and said 'verity better not flake on the audio battle text battle and track battle because of this' make up your fucking mind. You are so fucking stupid I actually want to punch a baby in the throat every time you leak of ignorance.

I'm a fucking texter, it's a hobby, text battling is ALL I do on here. So is it fair that to decide who is the best, you want to audio battle (I already won) and diss track battle when I've never made a track, and video battle over a beat? That's like me challenging you to a topical battle and you actually saying yes. Which I didn't do because I'm not bitch made.

If you want all these unfair advantages then fine, i assume thats how you plan to win this shit. but don't bitch in the other thread that I'm flaking on the text and audio battles because of the video battle.

If I TRACK battle you, then trust me that VIDEO battle is being accapella. Deciding who is better by 3 audio styles of battling you are a fucking genius lol.

---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

now if i sign up, i dont want this bitch flakin on the audio, diss track, text battles because we're having a ''video battle''. Verity seems as if she'll pull some shit like that. certified staller.

Fiji Osa
09-01-2012, 09:09 AM
So when is this taking place I'm looking forward to that video battle perhaps ask NOBLE to put y'all first round in the VOJ

Shezso Eu
09-01-2012, 11:38 AM
lawd. this bitch gets on my nerves. you obviously CANT read. lets go ahead and do all these battles since ur so gassed up. i mean ur ONLY good at text, we can topical battle to.ion give a fck. i would like to do all these battles, BUT like i said, OSKAR mentioned a good point. Verity doing all these would make it stale and ppl would lose interest to vote or read/listen to these battles, or did u not comprehend that? like i said we can do a diss track battle and video battle over a beat, but if you're too shook to do that then lets do this 'gauntlet' this way...

16 line text battle
topical battle
acapella audio battle
diss track battle
video (over a beat) battle

now stfu u non-talented hoe. all i see from you is excuses to why u cant do this or that. who gives who who strength is whoms. stop shit talkin if you cant produce any of these challenges. lol u disgust me, forreal.

IV
09-01-2012, 11:47 AM
Wow, you've reached a whole new level of stupidity. You told me not to flake, so I'm not flaking, and then you duck it. Didn't YOU want to do it ALL this weekend? I said we'd have to have breaks inbetween cuz it would get boring. I'm actually done replying to you, you're too stupid to have a civilised discussion with.

Battle or end of conversation, your forum bullshit is boring.

Shezso Eu
09-01-2012, 11:53 AM
bitch wtf am i duckin? stfu! u are nothin to be afraid of, you're the easiest comp i've ever had to face. i laugh at u. seriously.

"i dont make tracks, i just text' yeah thats cause ur whack. so stfu plz. we're battling, and you're losing. take it and stfu, cause i'm busy writing.. go work on ya delivery or sum shit. u just sound like a shook bitch imo. clearly tryna make it out like im the scared one, but my track record proves other wise. so who are u tryna fool?

lllllllllllll
09-01-2012, 12:00 PM
You two are hilarious. You should just meet up and box eachother the fuck out. Whoever wins gets the usertitle of Baddest Bitch

IV
09-01-2012, 12:06 PM
Yeah cuz I'm being HONEST, I come on here to text battle as a hobby, you take this shit serious and you're sill average lol. If I suck at a hobby then dope, who cares? You're average at life, at a push lol.

I'm losing? I already beat you.

I have live bars to write, I'll be writing them before I put any effort at all in to battling some transatlantic hoe.

Later

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

Lmao Punk shed fucking destroy me on a fight, she literally looks ghetto as fuck, pretty sure she'd shoot me in the face.

Shezso Eu
09-01-2012, 01:10 PM
i take it serious? i find it funny then shit u 'say' about me is clearly about yoursel.

u bragging how ur HOF, how u 'won' in our audio battle. i'm too shook to this and that, but contradict things u say from others. i'm better than u, i know that, you know, and the site knows that. i just want to sutfu! every since i got back any and every post i comment on u have something to say as if ur dope in any damn thing. makin threads about me and shit, and sarcastic comments when all i wanna do is embarass u in battles. u SUCK! bitch niggas got u gassed on a forum, coz reality is.. u aint shit outside this site. now wtf are u even talkin? i reply to what u tag or mention me in. this thread for example, past threads. and I'M the one taking this site seriously. your profile shows that LB is your life, to pretend to be an importance to existence. i'm networking outside this site. coz THIS site is a hobby for me. THIS site is YOUR life. so stfu bitch, get dusted in these battles, then kneel and kiss the muhfuckin' ring.. KA-BOOM!

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

btw, the next thing u gonna hear from me is a battle verse/or diss track. u only seem to like to bitch and attempt to 'make fun of someone' w/ no substance of talent. ur not dope boo boo, if this your hobby, my hobby is makin tracks and dissin' bitches. i guess we're even, right?

knuckle up, now stfu. u need to be practicin' instead of runnin' ya fat lips.

IV
09-01-2012, 01:12 PM
When you say stuff, do you manage convince yourself it's real? Lol.

My twitter followers show I have a network outside letsbeef.

I only say you're shook when you bring out your weird hypocrit traits and say it about me. We were arranging our battles in a thread with a different subject so made our own to stop annoying everyone.

Ok, you're better than me. Did that make you feel better? Is that what you want?

I never bragged about being HOF lmao, I'm not in the HOF! The crew is, you said I had no place to comment about Classick and DPS because I wasn't in either crew, and I pointed out you weren't in either crew at the time either, and as a part of the HOF crew I had somewhat more place to comment than you did, which people agreed with.

Nobody cares, literally what's the point in talking shit lol? You know nothing about me you just make shit up in your head to feel better, so carry on I'm glad I can help.

Óðinn
09-01-2012, 01:12 PM
Lmfaooo

Ladies....Ladies....Handbags down

Gauntlet....end of :high:

Fiji Osa
09-01-2012, 04:27 PM
What's this like round 3 for y'all I got an idea battle in the chat room next weekend can up

3 rounds

Murderous Swag
09-01-2012, 04:30 PM
That was a bit of entertainment

BLNK
09-01-2012, 04:36 PM
You're wack.