PDA

View Full Version : So do u jus follow who u like

GRizzEAT
08-31-2012, 07:24 PM
w tournaments and events, or in tha forums?? Or do u jus go into battles w/ one guy havin tha upper hand before u even read/lissen?? Or better yet, Do u even have a legitimate reason outside of havin a lil site rep &/or bein bored of loggin on to lets beef??

Ma Point is... Why even come here if its not to help, Yeah..Talk ur shiii, Make ur marks, and Blaze 1. but wen u log on to this bitch to do nothing... why tha fuk are u even waste'n ur time..

Edit: Clash Of Eras...Epic FAIL, Thanks Lets Beef. Nobody to blame accept tha MAIN NIGGAS WE SEE EVERYDAY...OR "HEAR" ABOUT FROM THA PEANUT GALLERY & AMEN CORNER. An opportunity to really do sumn eventful and niggas jus do as always..Wonder Why??

Oh well, L8:rolleyes:

Murderous Swag
08-31-2012, 07:30 PM
Lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo that is all ive got to say lil one

Fiji Osa
08-31-2012, 07:52 PM
Aside from the fact that we got beef .. I do hafta agree with you on this Grizzy .. I was actually looking forward to my battle with Grubz

There still time for them to drop .. Now that I had this brief intermission to connect with my brother

*quit crying like a bitch*

Murderous Swag
08-31-2012, 07:54 PM
Dead ass thpugh lil son how you call yaself grizzly when you can be held in captivity at any moment?grizzly bears are unctrollable son

Óðinn
08-31-2012, 08:01 PM
Yeah....i appreciate writing 16 bars for one dude....to find out my 32 battle has changed....write bars for new dude...Oh GUESS FUCKING WHAT?????? FUEL your opponent has changed...AGAIN!!!!!

Yeah...thanks lmfao.

2FUEL vs StK Strongside will take place.

Teek
08-31-2012, 08:50 PM
Yeah....i appreciate writing 16 bars for one dude....to find out my 32 battle has changed....write bars for new dude...Oh GUESS FUCKING WHAT?????? FUEL your opponent has changed...AGAIN!!!!!

Yeah...thanks lmfao.

2FUEL vs StK Strongside will take place.

You did your thing and I appreciate that.

CoE is what it is. I tried, shit failed, whatever... I can only do so much.

To those that stepped up, I respect you all for comin through on an idea.

GRizzEAT Thanks, even though this shit fell through, it was cool. It got me off my ass a little bit. I wish I would have been able to send you something better. Maybe one day we'll do one proper for the hell of it (not REAL soon though). Not something forced n rushed to a deadline while I'm tryna juggle other shit. That's not an excuse, I just want to enjoy it and this was 'just get it done'.

Óðinn
08-31-2012, 08:53 PM
looool dont worry....our battle still a go ahead yO.... got 28 lines in yO....

It aint over yet...BLNK aint begone to sing yet yO... :high:

:D

Teek
08-31-2012, 08:58 PM
hahaha....shhh he just might

J u s T C
08-31-2012, 09:14 PM
Why did it fall off? What went wrong?

Besides the obvious expecting un committed old schoolers to commit?

FeRnO
08-31-2012, 09:27 PM
Corbs Been on a Warpath Lately....

Murderous Swag
08-31-2012, 09:32 PM
fuck all the white people

Student
08-31-2012, 09:48 PM
Why did it fall off? What went wrong?

Besides the obvious expecting un committed old schoolers to commit?
I Can Actually Drop My Cypher This Weekend If Y'all Really Tripping, I Just Told Teek I MIGHT Not Be Able To Drop Cause I Have Been Busy (It's Called A J.O.B.) Lol No Hate But Yeah, I'll Still Down To Drop Something This Long Weekend. Lemme Know

Óðinn
08-31-2012, 10:00 PM
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand It's IN!!!!!!!!!!!

:high:

Jack Swagger
08-31-2012, 11:00 PM
Kiss them flames goodbye Ol' ass Irish mo'fucka. ;) Nah, but on the real, 2FUEL Vs. StK is still happening. Expect to see some elevatin from this here Rookie.

Wigsplit
08-31-2012, 11:41 PM
Fuck all you black ass crackaz.

Streetz De Hood
08-31-2012, 11:48 PM
it is what it is and it aint nothin new... so fuck it.. niggas try to make this site larger than life n it just aint.. i say niggas too emotionallly atttached to LB if u ask me...

J u s T C
09-01-2012, 05:44 AM
Teek just so you know that wasn't me having a pop. It just is what it is.

Teek
09-01-2012, 06:03 AM
it is what it is and it aint nothin new... so fuck it.. niggas try to make this site larger than life n it just aint.. i say niggas too emotionallly atttached to LB if u ask me...

Can't argue that in the end.

I just guess it's my nature to give a fuck once in a while, cuz to me, a site of just empty ass battles back n forth isn't worth fuckin with, but at the end of the day, that's all this place is.

Just C I didn't take it as a pop. I just didn't have an answer for you for why shit ended like it did.