PDA

View Full Version : X Box or ps3

IV
08-30-2012, 07:17 AM
Which is better? And realistically, easiest to use?

Phoenix
08-30-2012, 07:34 AM
Ps3. Much better.

IV
08-30-2012, 07:35 AM
Dope. I only want it for Grand Theft Auto, 2k13 and Need For Speed lmao.

B U R D E N
08-30-2012, 07:42 AM
Ps3.

But for real though, you have time to make threads like this but can't drop some feedback on that cypher for me?? Haha c'mon now..:high:

Teek
08-30-2012, 07:43 AM

Both are fairly easy to use. Graphics are nice in both. controls are easy enough to pick up. Game selection is fairly standard for both anymore.

XBox is probably nicer with online, but that whole redring shit STILL worries me after it killed my Elite, which I had bought when it came out. I heard even the new ones still do it on occasion.

I have a Ps3 now, but Playstation network fucking blows, it constantly fucks w my router, all the updates keep cuttin out halfway through and I need todo it over and over just to get the update to go through. Actual Online play isn't bad, though I only use it for MW3.

It's a tossup.

XBox is probably the better buy overall, and should be fine if you get the new ones. I've just been burned hard, so I'm weary about giving it a 2nd chance.

Baron Mynd
08-30-2012, 07:43 AM
Agreed on PS3.

Better online too IMHO.

Jack Swagger
08-30-2012, 10:26 AM
Both have their Pro's and Con's. Personally I'm more of a 360 user. If you get the Slim, it comes with the built in wifi, I believe these ones are fixed of the red rings problem. Overall good console. The Ps3 is dope too haha. It's all personal preference honestly, my preference is Xbox.

Fredo Lombardi
08-30-2012, 02:34 PM
wow we still doing these comparisons...I think it all balls down to which genre of games you play the most....if you love shooters then the xbox is for you....if you like fighters or action/ adventure ps3 is for you

Óðinn
08-30-2012, 02:38 PM
http://i49.tinypic.com/nwlnj6.jpg

^Best console ever..... Don't listen to them Verity they be lying to you yO

Phe
08-30-2012, 02:45 PM
PS3 and i have yet to find a female that lives up to my standards in the call of duty world...

IV
08-30-2012, 03:15 PM
Haha fuck Call of Duty though, I'm so bad at that shit, I run over throwing grenades and shit and still manage to get STABBED lmao.

Phe
08-31-2012, 01:38 PM
lol.. Practice makes perfect... I'm pretty good at getting kills with grenades and both the reg knife and ballistic knife, shit and the tomahawk/throwing knife... Lately though i feel my teams filled with pot heads and i dont need that, i need some crack heads on my team..

Wigsplit
08-31-2012, 01:46 PM
Ps3 is cooler

Óðinn
08-31-2012, 02:32 PM
lol.. Practice makes perfect... I'm pretty good at getting kills with grenades and both the reg knife and ballistic knife, shit and the tomahawk/throwing knife... Lately though i feel my teams filled with pot heads and i dont need that, i need some crack heads on my team..

You need to get on Mayneak's clan then yO.... i played (only time i play it) with Mayneak an his clan...man these dudes be getting 70 kills 9 deaths n shit.... shits insane yO...

Sniper..Tomahawk & crossbow...thats me in a nut shell lol...

Phe
08-31-2012, 10:49 PM
You need to get on Mayneak's clan then yO.... i played (only time i play it) with Mayneak an his clan...man these dudes be getting 70 kills 9 deaths n shit.... shits insane yO...

Sniper..Tomahawk & crossbow...thats me in a nut shell lol...

lol.. That crossbow can be an animal at times.. Fuck around and blow up a whole team... I'm awful with sniper rifles but if i use them i do the realistic thing and camp with it cuz i cant quick scope at all for some reason and i dont wanna look like a dumbass getting shot up while running around with a sniper rifle... Tomahawk, I'd say i got at least 30 epic kills with it... I've gotten 1st blood numerous times using the tomahawk... I'll look up Mayneak but i rather go up against him instead of being on his team or in his clan...

Lizman
09-01-2012, 10:06 AM

To Be Honest?
The One With The Better Sports Equipment

Godbody
09-01-2012, 12:24 PM
Xbox is better. PS3 just has a Blu Ray player, which was the only reason it ever stood out over the Xbox in the first place. Lmfao. Now you can buy a Blu Ray player for $50 apart

The Xbox has better games. Better exclusives. shit like Gears of War, Halo, & a bunch of other shit PS3 doesnt have. PS3 has Metal Gear Solid, Resistance...basically a long list of games that tallied together dont draw as much sales as the Halo series

Xbox also has way better online play. & Unlike PS3, Xbox Live doesnt get shut down for a month by a bunch of script kiddie hackers

finally lets not forget that the PS3 totally stole its motion controls from the Wii. & yet both the Wii and the PS3's motion controlled set-up falls behind the Kinect for Xbox

Lizman
09-01-2012, 12:47 PM
You Almost Look Like You Know What You're On About

IV
09-01-2012, 01:06 PM
X box sounds good, but the playstation controllers are so much easier. And fuck Blu Rays, nothing wrong with a DVD player

Óðinn
09-01-2012, 01:10 PM
Phenomonon haha yeah First Blood with a Tomahawk is some buzz lool.... Wouldn't advise going up against his 666 clan yO... when playing wit em it becomes a race around the map trying to find some one to kill...it's like the game changes, cos you can hardly find the enemy...why?? cos they all dead hahah....

Lmfao yeah that happens me with the snipers for a while... now i run around wit the sniper, dude comes up....Tomahawk that mother fucker lool then snipe. Fuck that camping shit...thats head wrecking.