PDA

View Full Version : The "I'm Illa" Track Competition *WINNER*√

Pugz
08-16-2012, 06:22 PM
The last poll ended in a tie so im holding an unprecidented tie breaker poll on this thread for the next 48 hours between Ferno and Mac... Listen carefully and cast your vote (poll will be viewable this time)...

Da Kidd Ferno
Submission: Im Illy
(http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/proddetail.php?prod=34689-iM-565)

*WINNER*
Original Mac
Submission: In It To Win
(http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/proddetail.php?prod=56683-In-887)

Original Mac
08-16-2012, 06:37 PM
Congrats to Ferno.

Mr-Felon
08-16-2012, 07:02 PM
Bothh Dope ass tracks Da Kid Ferno been Dope with his barz and Tracks and MAc is Dope Too

Pugz
08-16-2012, 07:17 PM
^^ straight goods.. I thought these were the right two and I think its going to be a hard call (P.S to 2nd place ill whip up a title for you as well)

FeRnO
08-16-2012, 07:27 PM
Word.....Congrats to You too Mac...We givin These Guys a Hell Of a Show.....

Syco_C
08-16-2012, 07:28 PM
both came with bar after bar of some straight crack....both know I'm cool with both of ya...could go either way for sure.....just glad you two keep making dope tracks for LB...keep grinding them out fellas....either way congrats to the winner

KAM SPEECH
08-16-2012, 08:19 PM
You guys both did very very good.. As a Tie breaker . I think both deserve to just get the titles as a Draw or whatever Pugz.. But we'll see what happens after this polls closed. Both are winners to me .. Congrats to both

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

^^ straight goods.. I thought these were the right two and I think its going to be a hard call (P.S to 2nd place ill whip up a title for you as well)

Good shit Pugz for making another title for Second place. Wish I would of knew about this contest .. lol

SBT The Messiah
08-16-2012, 11:51 PM
smh...........

Ticket
08-17-2012, 12:24 AM
smh...........

Don't know why you shakin ya head little guy but ya shit wasn't that hot.. you gotta up the bars and switch up from that same scheme you fuck wit on every track. Instead of ignoring the truth you should try to get better.

SBT The Messiah
08-17-2012, 01:50 AM
Don't know why you shakin ya head little guy but ya shit wasn't that hot.. you gotta up the bars and switch up from that same scheme you fuck wit on every track. Instead of ignoring the truth you should try to get better.

u dont even know da fuck i'm shaking my head for...i knew I wouldn't win this competition 2 due the fact I did a down south song and lets beef is stuck in 98 new york hip hop.......I always take letsbeef criticism/advice with a grain of salt due the fact all these niggas are stuck in a time machine....

I was shaking my head because its obvious who won out of these 2...shouldn't even be a debate.....and u obviously don't listen 2 my music because i sure as hell dont have the same scheme on every track...my music is all over the place...from east coast 2 west coast 2 down south.....so next time before u crack ur knuckles and go 2 typing maybe you should know wtf ut talking about first....BECAUSE

when you assume you make an ass out of you and me

Original Mac
08-17-2012, 02:05 AM
That's your opinion, and you're entitled to it. I realize even now I'm a big under dog in this competition or any with a grand champion on the other side, but it's not supposed to be about any of that. Just like you, everyone has a right to their opinion, and the votes will reflect it. Why throw someone under a bus by sayin their music isn't up to par?

SBT The Messiah
08-17-2012, 04:33 AM
wow.....

I haven't even voted on this nor said who I liked more......

and u just come 2 the assumption I am talking about you?

guilty conscience?

Original Mac
08-17-2012, 08:35 AM
I never said you felt either way. I said why trash someones music? Why would I have a guilty consience? For tying for the most votes I guess. Or maybe you think someone cheated?

SBT The Messiah
08-17-2012, 10:07 AM
i never trashed someones song......I haven't even stated my feelings on either song nor have i voted.....and no....I am not insinuating cheating

Ticket
08-17-2012, 11:02 AM
This what I'm talkin about... but yo... I don't care if you rap over a break beat, a pop beat, a south beat... son.... your flow sound the same on them shits... Its funny how people criticize the site and shit instead of looking the the mirror to figure out what they gon' do to up their game... Granted I don't listen to your posted tracks but seldom, but when I do.. its that SAME shit... talkin bout the SAME shit, wit the SAME flow... and taking criticism with a 'grain of salt' is just a way of sayin you close minded. And don't front about the SMH son... props to Mac and Ferno tho they both killed it. I haven't voted in the tie breaker yet imma take a few more listens you both know what it is tho.

SBT The Messiah
08-17-2012, 03:43 PM
once again you haven't even listened 2 my material.....so how can u even make a critique?

this is the first mixtape I dropped in 2 and a half years....i'm on a complelty different level now....

your entitled 2 your opinion and I listen 2 everyones opinion....but I know for a FACT i make better music then u ever will....

now its time 4 me 2 spam this thread with my material....

second single off MY fresh home mixtape & mixtape download

S.B.T. - My Religion (Prod. By Vybe Beatz) - YouTube

http://www.datpiff.com/SBT-Fresh-Home-mixtape.377713.html

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

and ticket i remember you from back in the day.....

when I was the no. 1 mc on this site u was still hatin on me......only reason I aint no. 1 now....is because i'm not active as I used 2 be.......i'm trying 2 get on my REAL music grind........i remember u talkin shit in old tourney threads.....one thing about it...I bet me and my team be on in 5 years and u still be behind a computer desk...hating!

ZEE_DA_OUTLAW
08-17-2012, 09:24 PM
congrats to whoever wins .. real close between yall .. could go to any foreal ... Respect to both emcees .. both done spit some real sickness !! 1

Ticket
08-17-2012, 11:15 PM
Yeah bruh... hating.. thats what keep it 100 has become in 2012, but you know whats really good... do you, keep chasin the dream... I appreciate confidence but you comparing us is probably a bad idea. This shit is purely a hobby to me and I'd shit on you... ez like... but I ain't even tryin to beef wit a pee-on like you... #1 on this site... listen to you, u wack b, you livin in the past about a fuckin webpage? when you weren't even #1... who the fuck told you that you were the #1 rapper on this shit lmfaooo. gtfo.. but yo.. get your last word in or whatever im out. ez.

Mr-Felon
08-18-2012, 01:05 AM
Yeah bruh... hating.. thats what keep it 100 has become in 2012, but you know whats really good... do you, keep chasin the dream... I appreciate confidence but you comparing us is probably a bad idea. This shit is purely a hobby to me and I'd shit on you... ez like... but I ain't even tryin to beef wit a pee-on like you... #1 on this site... listen to you, u wack b, you livin in the past about a fuckin webpage? when you weren't even #1... who the fuck told you that you were the #1 rapper on this shit lmfaooo. gtfo.. but yo.. get your last word in or whatever im out. ez.

LMAOOOOOOOO Ticket Crazy as fuck lmfao

OldSelf
08-18-2012, 01:56 AM
Fuck it sucks not being active lol. Wish I was on to see when this popped off. anyways both were real dope votes in tho.. BasED GoD

SBT The Messiah
08-18-2012, 07:23 AM

i'm better then u period point blank.....thats the difference this your "hobby" this my life....lame ass nigga.....

once again you'll never be better then me...ur trash.....them tracks u make are garbage....who would actually bang that shit in there whip? :cmonson:

Pugz
08-18-2012, 03:46 PM
Few hours left to vote! Get em in!

FeRnO
08-18-2012, 06:50 PM
Congrats Mac & Cheese...

Teek
08-18-2012, 08:05 PM
The closeness shows how much respect you both deserve.

Congrats to both of you for killing this comp and to Mac for taking the title.

Shit's like 1a and 1b to me, rather than 1st n 2nd.

Pugz
08-18-2012, 08:18 PM
Congrats mac for winning it.. big ups to both of you

WHITZ
08-19-2012, 01:52 PM
Big Up to Pugz for putting this on and all the emcees that put it down. These are things I that keeps me loggin in.

1 hunned

EL BASTARD
08-19-2012, 05:25 PM
Congrats to Mac!! Him an Ferno both dropped some stand out tracks. Both are ill in my book.

Original Mac
08-20-2012, 03:00 PM
Thanks for the congrats. Shout out to Ferno for making this as crazy as it was. Just points out who is really ill.

Pugz
08-20-2012, 03:40 PM
Prizes being divided out today

Mr-Felon
08-20-2012, 03:40 PM
Congrats To Mac for winning Def Deserved

John J
08-20-2012, 07:56 PM
i'm better then u period point blank.....thats the difference this your "hobby" this my life....lame ass nigga.....

once again you'll never be better then me...ur trash.....them tracks u make are garbage....who would actually bang that shit in there whip? :cmonson:

LMFAO!! Exactly .. no one would bump a ticket track.. sbt.. this kid does this bull to all us good artist.... he will say... ''you sound the same all the time// no one likes your shit... this is your dream you failed at blah fucking blah.. when in all truth hes looking in a mirror with thoes words.. he thinks hes a GREAT RAPPER cause he made so many friends on this site they will vote for him on a battle he clearly lost.. like the one with me and him last week... tick is just a sad 4 foot 10 dude that has to act big here to make up the shame he faces in his own life.. fighting with him on lb will only be a never endidng back and fort bull shit and if u battle him they will all vote for him and is ego lives on... but real artist know he is trash and will never compare to us. :fail: