PDA

View Full Version : @Cory Kapono

SoupErb
08-06-2012, 01:14 PM
Take that "SoupErb duckin me" bullshit out ya sig man... I ain't duckin you son; I bin writing for Just C and waiting until Illmania is done before I reply to your verse yo.

GRizzEAT
08-06-2012, 01:19 PM
Got an Itch Souper?

SoupErb
08-06-2012, 01:25 PM
Yeh this mothher fucker right.

I told dude I'd battle him before I even knew about Illmania3.. So he waits till I3 is fully organized and then sends his verse lol

If me & Just C didn't agree to a 2 minute battle I would have responded more or less straight away Cory Kapono , but I don't write that much so I ain't wasting bars on a friendly battle when #Classick's aim is to win I3. Nah mean?

GRizzEAT
08-06-2012, 01:31 PM
Yeah, I set up a 32 w/ Dizzy before Illy was cemented, then i found out it was thaa same week as we planned to drop.. So even tho Dizzy's sendin i told him to hold off till after Illy.

I guess im duckin too.

Dont worry bro, Everybody wants tha classick spotlight:monkey:

Fredo Lombardi
08-06-2012, 01:35 PM
I know its a friendly spar @SoupErb (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=879147) but still we agreed to do this before Beastmode was over....so you see where im coming from?....hit you up when I saw you online on chat...no response....asked about a blind drop... no response so I just said fuck it im just gonna send to harry potter and let him reply whenever I mean hell how long should it take he's always online and I just found out you were battling Just C yesterday which is the day I sent so my bad on that one

SoupErb
08-06-2012, 01:42 PM
I know its a friendly spar @SoupErb (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=879147) but still we agreed to do this before Beastmode was over....so you see where im coming from?....hit you up when I saw you online on chat...no response....asked about a blind drop... no response so I just said fuck it im just gonna send to harry potter and let him reply whenever I mean hell how long should it take he's always online and I just found out you were battling Just C yesterday which is the day I sent so my bad on that one

Lol @ Harry Potter

Nah man, like I said I don't write a lot. And you ain't the only person who bin asking to battle, so now I've got to write for Just C, yourself, 32 to AfterThought and even 32 to Grizz after I3.

I'll definitely reply, don't worry about that. Im just concentrating on I3 at the moment.

Respect for taking it out ya sig though.

:high:

GRizzEAT
08-06-2012, 01:46 PM
God damn it, Forget..Foeget..Forget..:)