PDA

View Full Version : Ya Know What I Miss About LB...

GOOD GRIEF
08-04-2012, 11:24 AM
the LB Mag. i know that shit is a lot of work and time consuming but itd be dope if we could do one around every 2 weeks. that shit made hype and added interest to the site.

Black Book
08-04-2012, 11:27 AM
I could probably do it if people told me what they wanted to see & someone could make the graphics for it.

GOOD GRIEF
08-04-2012, 11:29 AM
yeah i know. id be easier if we had an official staff including writers and GFX heads... and a Suggestion Thread for it where the people could tell what they want to read.

Rippon
08-04-2012, 11:32 AM
LB Mag? What did that consist of? (Sorry, rather new)

Ticket
08-04-2012, 11:34 AM
I'd write a section of it.. what would be even better is if someone would actually make it a PDF... like maybe 4-5 pages... for download... with a cover and everything.. monthly would be fine, every two weeks may be too time consuming...

GOOD GRIEF
08-04-2012, 11:38 AM
well young one... it consisted of interviews, event hype, battle hype, beefs, etc.

if there was a good time to bring it back then its now. ESPECIALLY with this Heavyweight title ish. Contenders listed every issue with interviews from the top ones. we could have had some more hype to Illmania with it. hyped up the tourney too.

Ticket yeah i think i agree with you. every week at most we'd get like a page and a half and due to deadlines it would be a bit rushed. monthly sounds good. lemme tag..

RULE, AkriD ArtZ, UNKNOWN ARTIST, Jason, Verity, FUEL... well anyone else i gonna view this eventually.

Revan
08-04-2012, 11:40 AM
Nothing stopping someone(s) from doing this.

I wouldnt mind throwing some excluisves n shit out for people putting the work in.

GOOD GRIEF
08-04-2012, 11:44 AM
i wouldnt mind doing some interviews. i dont think i was too bad at it if do say so myself. so i'll make a sign up sheet if someone stickies it. how many should we have on staff?

Black Book
08-04-2012, 11:46 AM
I'd be down to write segments on text battling. Like battle of the month, upcoming text battlers, best bars of the month, etc. Whatever readers would be interested in...

I could also do interviews too. Whatever y'all would want, I could do.

Revan
08-04-2012, 11:46 AM
i wouldnt mind doing some interviews. i dont think i was too bad at it if do say so myself. so i'll make a sign up sheet if someone stickies it. how many should we have on staff?

You wouldnt need too many depending on effort put in.

I think 3-4 writers and a GFX head could pull of an impressive monthly mag.

Black Book
08-04-2012, 11:47 AM
You can put me down for one of those writers spots.

Rippon
08-04-2012, 11:48 AM
The fact that this site makes its own mag makes it a lot cooler.

AkRid_ArTz
08-04-2012, 11:49 AM
Send me some articles and I'll continue to design it and put it together/edit.
We need consistent stories... though. People say they get stories but then I only end up with like 3 of em.

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u184/AceSkriptz/TitleMag.png

Black Book
08-04-2012, 11:50 AM
Put Reporter Adonis on the job. I remember I wrote some articles for some magazine a while back on here and I put out several good articles.

GRizzEAT
08-04-2012, 11:51 AM
Truthfully, Since Prose came out and said something... i guess i'll jus spill it... But im gettin an I3 mag together.. If i'd have everyones support this cud work out.. then maybe boil over into sumthingelse bigger after which?

Interviews and such will be sent out today/tomoorw:high:

AkRid_ArTz
08-04-2012, 11:54 AM
Word Grizzy. I wasn't gonna say what we talked about.
But lets git it.

Grizz do the recruitin for reporters and I'll get ready on the GFX side.