PDA

View Full Version : Have Your Pulse Moment

Black Book
08-03-2012, 11:13 PM
I am tougher than a $2 steak.

I taught Jesus to walk on water.

I showed birds what wings were for.

I made Biggie go back to Cali.

I allow y'all to exist on this site only because my narcissism can only last so long without me growing lonely.

I went to the point of no return and returned..twice.

I was Mary's pimp and she was working on the corner for me when God rolled up.

I beat the Hulk in an arm wrestling match..with my weak hand.

I made BLNK get a gym membership when no one else could get him away from the computer screen.

I threw one hay maker and the most handsome man in the world turned into who you know as Mokane.

Have your Pulse moment... Why are you so great?

GOOD GRIEF
08-03-2012, 11:21 PM

I showed birds what wings were for.

I allow y'all to exist on this site only because my narcissism can only last so long without me growing lonely.

I made BLNK get a gym membership when no one else could get him away from the computer screen.

I threw one hay maker and the most handsome man in the world turned into who you know as Mokane.

i once defeated the guy that did all this shit. :high:

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=397962

Black Book
08-03-2012, 11:27 PM
i once defeated the guy that did all this shit. :high:

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=397962

I told this guy he can't handle the hands & I did not lie.

Wigsplit
08-04-2012, 07:16 AM
My dicks huge, u can see it from space.

Black Book
08-04-2012, 10:26 AM
I fart extremely loud & everyone else in the room says they did it.

Letum
08-04-2012, 10:50 AM
I taught Buddha to chill out.

Ticket
08-04-2012, 11:14 AM
#threadfail

ItsNaturill
08-04-2012, 12:22 PM
i led the horse to the water then raped it

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 AM ----------

...as it was drinking

Godbody
08-04-2012, 09:19 PM
I agree that this is a thread fail

But this is twice in 3 days that ADONIS calls out daddys name..

Thread fail/Dickride attempt successful

For this I bestow upon you the honor of being within 3 feet of the God...Im afraid that might still be dicksucking range for you, lets make it 10 ft

ViTRiOL
08-04-2012, 09:26 PM
For this I bestow upon you the honor of being within 3 feet of the God...Im afraid that might still be dicksucking range for you

That was actually quite funny.

lets make it 10 ft

But then you ruined it.

:(

Black Book
08-04-2012, 09:26 PM
Fuck yo candy ass, son. I'd have to be 2 inches away to suck yo tiny Jimmy, you rainbow unicorn. Go fuck yo Higher Self.

Godbody
08-04-2012, 09:59 PM
Fuck are you on my dick for

Niggas already called you out for tryna be a carbon copy of daddy...Only you'll never be as nice as me on the mic & in text

& You're a good 300% uglier than me nah'mean

But this Free Mason/Illuminati shit was something the God Gimself created & mastered

I dont remember ever teachin you the ways...Stop posin B

You'll never be me. No matter how many of my battles you copy & paste or download in ya iPod

No matter how many times u study my linguistics...Wuz'hannin to you swaglesss niggas I clown on the reg

Bitch niggas are everywhere in this world
But a real nigga like me?...We're priceless

Black Book
08-04-2012, 10:08 PM
My clothes cost more than your's.

My bitches finer than your's.

My cars faster than your's.

My block's tougher than your's.

But, your parents are richer than mine. I ain't ever been taken on no European tour. So say hi to yo pops for me when he gets home tomorrow from his comfy little job at the corporate office, punk bitch.

GOOD GRIEF
08-04-2012, 10:13 PM
what happened to that good ol' father son relationship? :(

Black Book
08-04-2012, 10:18 PM
This a reverse Marvin Gay moment, bitch. Where son shoots father. But he ain't no father to me so this is just that real First 48 moment where I catch a body. But them cops won't be able to put me to the body, cuz I'm too slick, faggots. This rainbow ass unicorn gonna be one them cold cases. Fuck a Pulse, I'm a heartless mutha fucka who ain't need one.

BLNK
08-04-2012, 10:47 PM
You're a 16 year old white kid...

Black Book
08-04-2012, 11:01 PM
You weigh 500 pounds & live in your mom's basement. And I'm 18.

BLNK
08-04-2012, 11:10 PM
No, it's over 9,000 and her attic. What else?

Mind Fuck
08-04-2012, 11:20 PM
You're a 16 year old white kid...

only got you beat by a year

:high:

ItsNaturill
08-06-2012, 03:49 AM
blnk is your sig the inside of your belly button?

Godbody
08-06-2012, 11:30 AM
ADONIS lives in a household where his parents spoil him & taught him phrases like "Im just bustin your chops" and "Neat-O!"

Get ya 16 yr old overweight Jigglypuff lookin ass outta here

I bet you couldnt survive a day without mommy and daddy beside you

Niggas like me...We make our OWN money & fund our own $5,000 trips that span 7 European Countries

& No you dont fuck bitches or look better

I have a challenge for you ADONIS

Post a pic of yourself with a girl
If you cant do that, just post a pic of yourself

I wanna see the 200 pound greasy faced slob that awaits me.

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

Matter fact this fat ass low life nigga ADONIS holds the record for most posts on LB & hes so proud he had niggas make him a custom title so that he can convince himself that his life doesnt amount to a pile of shit. Lol

Student
08-06-2012, 01:51 PM
Lol @ Busting Chops And Neat-O

Fredo Lombardi
08-06-2012, 02:56 PM
damn Student is that your real wife? if so mad props lol

Mokane
08-09-2012, 01:25 PM
ADONIS,..you threw one hay maker and the most handsome man in the world turned into who you know as Mokane/ so KISS* ya ASS* goodbye i'll send henchmen's to random homes and have ya families missing as I send not only you to your MAKER*but ya friends too with your FAKER* lyrics u prolly bite off a NERD* look kid i'm BORED* that's why I had to get at ya, just one sentence about me had u flying like a kite when shots rang off from my mens u was hiding like a dike!

Phoenix
08-09-2012, 01:26 PM
ADONIS,..you threw one hay maker and the most handsome man in the world turned into who you know as Mokane/ so KISS* ya ASS* goodbye i'll send henchmen's to random homes and have ya families missing as I send not only you to your MAKER*but ya friends too with your FAKER* lyrics u prolly bite off a NERD* look kid i'm BORED* that's why I had to get at ya, just one sentence about me had u flying like a kite when shots rang off from my mens u was hiding like a dike!

Shittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! :monkey: :monkey: :monkey:

Mokane
08-09-2012, 01:41 PM
What's the matter ADONIS* scared to show your face cause u prolly look like ABYSS* from Marvel v.s. capcom 2/ You said i'm the OPPOSITE* of CUTE* so what does that make ya, ya FAGGOT!/ You EXPECT* niggaz to look like HUNKS* when i pop up the TRUNK* make ya scurry like PUNKS* u worry too much MEDA*don't speak espaniol lemme help u bendejo some of u men are HOz/ so who KNOWS* if you a girl and ya woman is a boy/this isn't a TOY story it's mandatory for the human body to die u picked the wrong guy to fuck with mayun/ I ain't 50 cent but I bet you after 4 shots i'da jumped on the killer over the car snapped his neck and shoot em 50 times and let God know it's my time to do some killing/ Satan bitch owns the world so I had to send God's foes to hell/ O well/ if I join I couldn't give a fuck the day of my death is filled with joyous happy days i'm glad i'm going in a casket til my body retires in this life cause I get to have some fun upthere and kick someass down there don't matter/ you count to three without the guns and my hands will do the job and Mob on spirits like a bully i'm crazy but really i'm not thinking straight if i'm not on pills then i'm forced to kill, whether lyrically or mentally, physically or emotionally i'm starving my body and could care less for my spirit cause I didn't make that shit God did this kid who wrote a rap about me needs to get slap he don't even know me I could be a killer or someone who wants him closer to death/ I could be paranoid and would like to jump off the building with him so the cops can fuck off and laugh with cries as to why this guy and me had to die/ I could pick a party it would mean world war 3 going out with a bang like the loudest explosion ya ever heard after we were done eating a cake/ cause ya'll all fake except me and God. and that's for real so break ya ipod!!!

Manhattan
08-09-2012, 01:46 PM
Fire^ My mind almost just exploded trying to comprehend those bars of glory. Mokane=GOAT

Mokane
08-17-2012, 02:54 PM
Good Grief your softer than a $1 steak.

God taught Jesus to walk on water & God taught Good Grief to drown in water like the rest of us.

God showed birds what wings were for, God showed Good Grief without wings u can't fly so
if u jump from the empire state building u'll dump down and die and expire as u sing with the Angels in heaven.

God made Biggie go back to Cali, so he can die, after 2Pac was shot on Sept. 7th 1996 so he can have the number 7 as a sign for him to fake his death after reading Italian Philosopher Machiavelli's book that had people shook when they read it.

God allow y'all to exist on this site only because he is love and without it we wouldn't last long without God growing lonely.!

God went to the point of no return and will return..twice.

God was Mary's mother and she was working on the corner for God to preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ the son of God!

God beat the Hulk in an arm wrestling match..with his weakest hand.

God made BLNK get a gym membership when no one else could get him away from the computer screen.

God threw one hay maker and the most handsome man in the world turned into who you know as @GoodGrief the faggot that won't stop talking about me.! LMAO ~Mokane's REMIX!

Phoenix
08-17-2012, 03:38 PM
Yeah....I'm pretty sure God was 2pac greatest fan....^^But other than that get emmmm Mokane

Mokane
08-17-2012, 03:42 PM
PEOPLE OF THE WORLD PAY ATTENTION PEOPLE OF THE WORLD MUST SEE THIS...YES YOU!! WATCH THIS FREESTYLE I WROTE FOR A RAPPER CALLED GOOD GRIEF CHECK OUT LETSBEEF.com...OTHER THAN THAT ENJOY THIS SENTENCE...RAPPER ADONIS WROTE THIS ABOUT ME, I GOT THE REMIX FOLLOWING HIS UP!! SO WORLD,...PAY ATTENTION!!

I showed birds what wings were for....

Have your Pulse moment... Why are you so great? -by rapper ADONIS

P.S. Adonis...can kiss my uncle Ton Rena's BALLS ...(i'll pay him 1000 he'll knock ADONIS out..flat.. after.45min. he won't wake up he'll be onb acoma at the hospital...Ill be there to visit him and stuff hot coffee down his throat...fucking with me is like fucking with God! my niggaa i'm worse like 2Pac!

Here's my freestyle young WORLD...me and God is the greatest remember that.!

Good Grief your softer than a $1 steak.

God taught Jesus to walk on water & God taught Good Grief to drown in water like the rest of us.

God showed birds what wings were for, God showed Good Grief without wings u can't fly so
if u jump from the empire state building u'll dump down and die and expire as u sing with the Angels in heaven.

God made Biggie go back to Cali, so he can die, after 2Pac was shot on Sept. 7th 1996 so he can have the number 7 as a sign for him to fake his death after reading Italian Philosopher Machiavelli's book that had people shook when they read it.

God allow y'all to exist on this site only because he is love and without it we wouldn't last long without God growing lonely.!

God went to the point of no return and will return..twice.

God was Mary's mother and she was working on the corner for God to preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ the son of God!

God beat the Hulk in an arm wrestling match..with his weakest hand.

God made BLNK get a gym membership when no one else could get him away from the computer screen.

God threw one hay maker and the most handsome man in the world turned into who you know as @GoodGrief the faggot that won't stop talking about me.! LMAO ~Mokane's REMIX!