PDA

View Full Version : Three Way Battles

izayamoorman
07-25-2012, 06:06 AM
I'm not sure if this would be possible but I think it would be cool to add like a triple threat

feature to the text/audio battle scene where the person with the best verse comes away with the win. :cmonson: It's as simple as that. And the winner should be credited with two wins for taking down two opponents, that way it'll give us the opportunity to build up our wins.

This is more of an audio idea than anything, but this idea came to mind and I just figured I'd

share it with everyone.

Savage Capone
10-27-2012, 09:20 PM
I'm not sure if this would be possible but I think it would be cool to add like a triple threat

feature to the text/audio battle scene where the person with the best verse comes away with the win. :cmonson: It's as simple as that. And the winner should be credited with two wins for taking down two opponents, that way it'll give us the opportunity to build up our wins.

This is more of an audio idea than anything, but this idea came to mind and I just figured I'd

share it with everyone.

Pugz RULE 2FUEL

Seiji
12-09-2012, 03:12 PM
Sounds interesting, yet what is being done about these here ideas?

Óðinn
12-11-2012, 06:10 PM
it'd be more difficult to monitor, Mod and most important to implement it into the sites system, would need programmers....and there's already a long list of things being added to the site as we speak.

Idea isn't a bad one though....the catching two win's for one battle i think it a bad idea, then the other's would catch 2 L's....

GRizzEAT
12-14-2012, 08:15 AM
ion kno, but a tag team audio wud be dope

Jack Swagger
12-14-2012, 03:24 PM
Along the lines with grizz, Later down the road being able to implement a tag
team system for Text/Audio, kind of like how crew battles were done. Need them coders.