PDA

View Full Version : I'm feeling like

John Dos
07-20-2012, 07:22 PM
I feel like filling a gauge up with bullets and spilling my brains. If I began revealing my pain of which I've been keeping concealed and encaged you'd probably be really amazed that breathing is something I still do today. Sick of just sitting here watching the clock so fuck it maybe I'll tie my leg to an awfully big rock and walk off this dock. pour 7 in a row and watch my common sense drop from the vodka and shots. I'm honestly lost, so often I toss n turn thinking of friends and all that I've watched crumble to Ashes and wanted to stop. my lifes been a waste, I never catch nothing I'm trying to chase, so someone please rewind to the day my brother passed on let me die in his place. Cuz I'm walking around with my fuckin head lost in the clouds cuz I'm ashamed of the man that I call myself now. So while you partying with Bacardi and loud as you flaunt to the crowd I just wanna knock the shit out alla you clowns who don't know shit and could never relate to the pain that I'm talking about.

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

...wrote that today..probably gonna add to it. Might let someone dope get a verse..anyone interested?

GOOD GRIEF
07-20-2012, 10:23 PM
thats flows pretty well. nice job. tho im sick of reading depressing ass cyphers and topicals tho. no hate. it was good.

BLNK
07-20-2012, 10:39 PM
Is it a track? Send it my way.

Teek
07-20-2012, 10:47 PM
Real shit. I've been there once, so I relate. Nice flow and everything hit right for me. I don't think you need more, but the choice is yours.

I'd love to drop on something like that, but I don't think I could dig those old feelings back up to do your cypher justice.

John Dos
07-21-2012, 09:31 AM
I need to find the right beat for it..

Spooky Deep
08-04-2012, 11:53 AM
This shit is trash, you looking for sympathy...one love

Black Book
08-04-2012, 11:55 AM
This ain't no verse or track or bullshit like that, son. This yo life, homie. You living that depressing shit, candy ass kiddo.