PDA

View Full Version : Not So Blatant mod cheating and general Douchebaggery...Shananigans!!

ItsNaturill
07-18-2012, 10:15 AM
i thought that when tournys are happening , you are not allowed to see your opponents verse as that would be unfair due to flips????? round 2 of GC tourny .... KWON .........And it don't take much to realize that U IS CERTAINLY 'SALAMANDER' coz when I RUPTURE AUTHOR, U’s brains will be 'UNDERWATER'. But the only ~UA that’s worthy of a......etc

UA'S reply ............Your explanation makes less sense than the BARS THAT YOU HAVE STUTTERED ... And don't even get me started on that SALAMANDER
MURMER .. That lizards an amphibian you FAGGOT MUTHAFUCKA
waskind of weak but .....WTF 1 rule for 1 but other rules for others smh

Dean
07-18-2012, 10:19 AM
Damn, nat your going off this morning, I think UA read kwons expo

Phe
07-18-2012, 10:19 AM
UNKNOWN ARTIST can you send me my bars for Wizdumb so i can battle him??

UNKNOWN ARTIST
07-18-2012, 10:20 AM
You think I can see the verses or something?

AfterThought
07-18-2012, 10:22 AM
..........lol :high:

ItsNaturill
07-18-2012, 10:23 AM
im saying my thoughts were lead to belive that you couldnt see there verse .... but how can u flip a blatant line that you didnt know was there? unless he pm'd u some lines and u flipped it which is shady but i spose not against the rules..... shit doesnt add up

ItsNaturill
07-18-2012, 10:24 AM
fuck off jason lol how is it going to make me look stupid when i picked up on a blatant abnormality in a ''blind battle'' im pointin out a valid thing ...i think i have fair enough reason too

TalkSick
07-18-2012, 10:25 AM
Kwon dropped his expo before U.A posted.

AfterThought
07-18-2012, 10:25 AM
Ayo hold on Nat, Nat went IMin all mods about this? Smh lmao.

GRizzEAT
07-18-2012, 10:26 AM
lolz... Im not a Mod. Ma Chat Box was summonded. :confused:

ItsNaturill
07-18-2012, 10:28 AM
HAHAHAHA BECAUSE MY 1ST ASSUMPTION WASN'T 100 ACCURATE IM GETTING CLOWNED???? im not hating on individuals i posted what looked like blatant cheating , but even though he didnt cheat FLIPPING OF SOME1S EXPO is bogus as fuck ..good job :)

Krhyme Killz
07-18-2012, 10:28 AM
swing and a miss...

RhetoriK
07-18-2012, 10:29 AM
Nat...slap yourself.
Kwon's dumb ass threw his expo out beforehand.
Mods can't preview the verses AT ALL.
This was a bad look, Imma promote you just so I can demote you.

STOP IT.

Dean
07-18-2012, 10:32 AM
What's a red name mean? Super mod

GRizzEAT
07-18-2012, 10:34 AM
Its Classick tho...:high:

RhetoriK
07-18-2012, 10:37 AM
Smh @ the responses. Alright, sure there is a justifiable thing, but you guys know well that if this wasn't UA, people wouldnt instantly say "You're stupid". If someone said SNOOPY CHEATED it'd be "Nah man, I think he just the line up from the expo".

No matter who it is/was, pre-posting your expo on a blind drop is not smart strategically. I'm not saying it's not a douchebag move on UA's part, but Kwon showed his hand to someone who could pull that off.

---------- Post added at 08:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 AM ----------

Yep.

I didnt think Krhyme had even been mod for long :S.

It's not hard to be 'super' on the "Audio Side" right "Text Mods?" lmfao
@Teek (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=32881), I know you get the sarcasm there.

RhetoriK
07-18-2012, 10:40 AM
No I wasn't saying anything about whether UA cheated or whether it was bad move by Kw0n. What I'm saying is everyone is straight calling Nat stupid for pointing this out, but that's ONLY because he's talking about one of the legends. If he accused Snoopy of the same shit, people would have just corrected him and not felt like he just insulted their mother (UA, in this case your are the peoples mother...I know, I dont know what happened there).

Nah, I'd call anyone stupid in this situation. But then again I'm only speaking for myself. I needa send a loud pack over to Natty I think he's a bit "Skiddish" GRizzEAT Erupt ...charge it to my account, aight?

GRizzEAT
07-18-2012, 10:41 AM
s'word O.G.:high:

Lolz... Yung Goon, This was a Natural :fail:

AfterThought
07-18-2012, 10:44 AM
This backfired....quick.

ItsNaturill
07-18-2012, 10:48 AM
and this isnt the 1st bogus point to be brought up and just get swept aside ......

Teek
07-18-2012, 10:48 AM
This stuck around like a fart in the wind, was finished before even reaching the last page.

Rhet, I got it..

IV
07-18-2012, 11:04 AM
Dave if it was a regular member Naturill wouldn't of been able to cause him or cheating because he wouldn't of been a mod so couldn't be accused of 'being able to see the blind drops'

Just saying.

Na, it wash't even anything to do with the comments though, Hoodrich are just superhuman, we're in a different time frame so we can look back and flip shit.

1-0

ItsNaturill
07-18-2012, 11:09 AM
look back and flip shit? i think your wiping wrong lol

izayamoorman
07-18-2012, 12:11 PM
Why can't yall accept THE FACT that UA just slaughtered me??? I'm just bein' real, though.. I appreciate you NaturIll for you looking out n all, but I'm man enough to take my loss when I deserved it. I was crazy to drop my expo beforehand but I figured that I'd just go head and post it just in case he posted a day I happened to be busy with "real life" shit and was unable to get on. It doesn't make me "stupid" RhetoriK™ to make a natural mistake, in you guy's words, "a rookie mistake" but I shouldn't have underestimated UA and after I posted my expo I figured he was just going to flip it. I'm not mad about it though, cuz there's always next year and plus, there will be other tourneys to enter in by the time the next GC Tournament comes up. I'm just gunna sit back n enjoy the rest of this tournament cuz there are some DOPE emcees in Round 3. [Grabs Popcorn]

RhetoriK
07-18-2012, 12:17 PM
Why can't yall accept THE FACT that UA just slaughtered me??? I'm just bein' real, though.. I appreciate you @NaturIll (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=885239) for you looking out n all, but I'm man enough to take my loss when I deserved it. I was crazy to drop my expo beforehand but I figured that I'd just go head and post it just in case he posted a day I happened to be busy with "real life" shit and was unable to get on. It doesn't make me "stupid" @RhetoriK™ (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=16361) to make a natural mistake, in you guy's words, "a rookie mistake" but I shouldn't have underestimated UA and after I posted my expo I figured he was just going to flip it. I'm not mad about it though, cuz there's always next year and plus, there will be other tourneys to enter in by the time the next GC Tournament comes up. I'm just gunna sit back n enjoy the rest of this tournament cuz there are some DOPE emcees in Round 3. [Grabs Popcorn]

I see you. :high:

Revan
07-18-2012, 12:22 PM
Ok, Nat fuked up here. Case closed lol.

Fiji Osa
07-18-2012, 12:33 PM
Nat .. Get in the house

KwoN .. Tbh you didn't take UA for granted unless u can't read or your color blind and happened to miss all those titles by UA name - there was no way you were winning you were dead before u stepped off that plane

izayamoorman
07-18-2012, 12:39 PM
Nat .. Get in the house

KwoN .. Tbh you didn't take UA for granted unless u can't read or your color blind and happened to miss all those titles by UA name - there was no way you were winning you were dead before u stepped off that plane

Yeah.. but you can't blame a man for having a little bit of hope.

Student
07-18-2012, 01:29 PM
Lol
Dead @ Kwon Ending This Discussion.

Ohs
07-18-2012, 02:44 PM
ua is a fuckin pussy if u ask me, battle closed on like what 3 votes....waitin till literally the last seconds before the rounds advanced....and jason still sucks fat ones

Streetz De Hood
07-18-2012, 06:05 PM
NaturIll my nigga u shouldve read the dates on kwon expo..he dropped his expos soon as he posted his battle.. damn homie u fuckin up lol

Mayneak
07-18-2012, 06:56 PM
I was messing with U.A's control panel & i clicked "allow to view disclosed verses via tournament"...my bad :high:

Teek
07-18-2012, 07:32 PM
Unfortunately, someone's going to believe that.

izayamoorman
07-18-2012, 08:27 PM
What was I supposed to say? Student

Student
07-18-2012, 10:30 PM
What was I supposed to say? @Student (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=877612)
Nothing Little Buddy, You Said Exactly What You Had To Say.

Just Forget I Was Here Okay? *Zips Out On A Zipline*

izayamoorman
07-19-2012, 09:34 AM
Why is there SO MUCH HATE on this site? Smh.

Fiji Osa
07-19-2012, 10:47 AM
Mayneak .. You need to stop doing that shit. Also send game invite I'll play games in that COD

At Kwon .. Smh fuck ya hope homie .. Set a actual obtainable goal accomplish that then we can talk

---------- Post added at 06:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 AM ----------

Relax Kwon just giving u a hard time

Erupt da Monsta
07-19-2012, 07:31 PM
smh ...............