PDA

View Full Version : if Teek close another one of my threads...

Barack Obamaa
07-13-2012, 05:32 AM
I'm gonna kick your fucking teeth down your throat you bitch ass mod. I didn't say it was me you dumb faggot it was a Convo I ran into. Already fucking shit up. Teek

Phe
07-13-2012, 05:36 AM
Wait for it, wait for it... Closed

lllllllllllll
07-13-2012, 05:43 AM
John Tech is that dude!!

Teek
07-13-2012, 05:45 AM
Why would I close this? Getting called names n threatened on here comes w the game here. I'll edit my last post n clarify it wasn't you.

Barack Obamaa
07-13-2012, 05:49 AM
Close your mouth....My dicks sorta clumsy.

Teek

Phe
07-13-2012, 06:02 AM
lol.. Oh shit

Teek
07-13-2012, 06:02 AM
Dave I'm a rebel.

John Tech I've been called worse by better people. You can't bait me. I'm no fish. Feel free to vent about me here though. I need something to read with my coffee before work.

I closed the thread because it was racist in content. We don't tolerate the shit here. I could have deleted it and gave you points for posting it, but chose closing it as an example of what not to do. Would you rather have the alternative?

I was trying to be nice.

Barack Obamaa
07-13-2012, 06:10 AM
You don't tolerate that here? Lol!! I've seen worse on this site so don't give me that soft shit and I shared a conversation that I found on facebook. You acting like I told you that you wear nigger ball shoes. :D Can those points do shit for me? Shove those points up your skirt darling.

Phe
07-13-2012, 06:24 AM
Wait for it, wait for it, Fuck it leave the thread open..

Teek
07-13-2012, 06:33 AM
I just got back up last week after a vacation from this place. What happened here before, or what others do or don't do, doesn't alter how I run things. You don't like it, tough.

There's things you just don't post because they start fires that can be avoided.

i didn't single you out. I didn't wake with an ulterior motive to search out your post to close it. You take this shit personally like it's a John Tech Vendetta. Shit, I'll probably forget about this thread because of old age by this afternoon.

Points are things they do now that build up to bans and keep adding up over a set time. (this means they don't reset after a ban) In the old days, we didn't bother with them.

I still think you're making more out of this than it is, but whatever.

Just C
07-13-2012, 07:02 AM
But racist threads are funny. Since when did our hearts morph into marshmallow?

Can't people decide for themselves when reading?

Isn't the whole point of discussion to discuss and debate?

Just C
07-13-2012, 07:18 AM
Aye!

That's racist.

Just C
07-13-2012, 07:24 AM
I see what you did there.

You racist twat.

Just C
07-13-2012, 07:28 AM
Speaking of junkies.

Fun Fact:

Did you know that twice as many mancunian people get treated for Steroid abuse than they do for Herion?

---------- Post added at 07:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 AM ----------

You know, I'm living in Manchester :D

And again!

You're on a roll t'day.