PDA

View Full Version : Mr-Felon Vs. Fiji Osa (OPEN FOR VOTES!)

Just C
06-16-2012, 05:27 PM
ROUND 1

Mr-Felon

www.letsbeef.com/forums/proddetail.php?prod=73367-BAR-357

VS.

Fiji Osa
www.letsbeef.com/forums/proddetail.php?prod=879324-Im-809

Who won?

You decide!

Cast your votes people!

Please be aware that all votes will be made public.

Thank you.

Krhyme Killz
06-16-2012, 05:34 PM
who said text niggas cant do the audio shit...

Phil Banks
06-16-2012, 07:13 PM
I mean Fiji won by default his was an actual diss.... but he did OD on nameplays shit was excessive an a 5 min acapella gets boring at 2:30... i heard felons didnt feel more then a line or 2

v/ osa by default

Fiji Osa
06-16-2012, 08:06 PM
Phil Banks tell me where I "OD'd" on Nameplays

Here is am verse

A I'm HOF - (Fell On Diss Track) Vol. 1

So I 'googled earth' and started 'mapping out' G .. but in what "OLOGY" could you POSSIBLY hold 'stock to fee'? a MONOPOLY? STOP IT B .. you 'Hall of Fame' - COMEDY POSSIBLY cause instead of 'voters' HONESTY they chose d MOCRACY making that 'yellow title' d MOCKERY a gimmick bit that failed to limit this hypocrite 'Jimmy Hart' squawking on the speakers "I'm HOF' never fails to mention it - I fault 'Pugzly' for allowing 'Things to Fester' in his ADDAMS FAMILY! Mr. 'bitch made' and his 'pig-tales' or 'virgins/versions of Wednesday's' that MADAMS CHASITY .. Compared to fiji*Flow? You'd VANISH RAFTING B so I ..DAMAGED 'RAPIDLY'
He's Out his Perimiter.. So if he 'mask up' PANICKIN GAS TO SCREAMS I'll save face when i HANDLE MACABEES!! There's a Big L involved witcha CAMISH SNAPPIN, PLEASE ..*"id be happy to cross you", this is a GOD DAMN BLASPEHMY (blast for me)*I am killing you and any lyrical criminals w/ a pattern of syllables making it critical once you picture the image fool 'hi def' clearly visible that Felon believes he's a sick individual but all his subliminals seriously un original borderline pittaful - punches minimal - u didn't know Osa's invincible 'Fe solid iron' and only 'spitting Hot Fire' can break down that chemical to any principal of residuals! Homie you .. Digital so why the fuck is this 'MC' claiming he INFAMOUS but only has a LOCAL BUZZ? Need to 'sound check' ya VOCALS SCRUB so continue thinking u INFAMOUS 'one shot'll' be an INFANT MISSED 'Mr. Holl and/Holland' his OPUS SNUBED cos I'm not 'Doc Rivers' but the way I had the '9 pass n assist this season' believe I can COACH a SLUG! It HOPELESS GRUB .. Like the 'homeless eating a meal' but where you receiving a deal? 'South Cack' I doubt that history proved that states double JOINTED SAPS in FIGHTS FLEE cos the only 'hood mobbin for Felon' is the POINTED HATS n WHITE SHEETS! Speaking of 'Crackers' PA THETIC w/ no REAL SHINE .. Just comes on 'screaming random shit' like he EPIC MEAL TIME! him 'ass' deSEPTIC of BUILD LINES but y'all commercialize him so his deCEPTIONS have FILLED MINDS with the inCEPTIONS of SKILLED RHYMES so if this 'bird wanna get served in a bucket' when I lift the 'K F C' we can all feast on legs wings n BREASTED GRILLED FINE! DUDE the faggot type so what's w/ all that BUCKING ya DO? YOU the only 'HOF Inductee' w his mouth still open so I see what SUCKING'll PROVE .. He'll lick-their pricks-bare but a quick-chair to this hick-pear proposes a serious risk-their .. Cos you the only 'old head' still popping up on the big-square .. who are you .. mother fucking Rick-Flair! Fuck ya verse Felon ..*Only men throwing rocks at tanks is DEMORALIZED POPULACE never been that Osa's a SPECIALIZED OPERATIVE w/ RECOGNIZED DOMINANCE making this 'Starr Scream' when his chest hold that all-spark .. I been know to rip apart a 'deceptive con' like a WEAPONIZED OPTIMUMS! Yet you still want to Fight-Me scared of ya 'Daddy O' Politely ducked Mickey .. But Real-Talk .. How can 'Felon be registered' and there's no record heard of CON TENSE? Not a single COMMENT and that's that LB NONSENSE cos for those who can process the concept you kno all felons or cons but not all cons or felons .. So u 'bitting off his name is grand theft' now who ain't CONVINCED felon's a motherfucking CONVICT! I keep punches that CAN'T MISS 'beat assholes' leaving ya TAINT RIPPED for this 'false prophet' claiming he 'God' n more worshipped than SAINT CHRIS! You throw jabs and I FAINT QUICK fuck a cheat-code I beat-hoes w/ repeat-blows repeat-those to weak-foes like Felon 'lights out' and this kid just put on his sleep-clothes! You street-though w/ sweet-flow? It's NOT TIGHT FUCK NUTS reason he wear hats all the time cos his 'hair line' rivals that of HOT LIKE WHUT WHuT! But since I've made it out the 'proving grounds' if felon yelling 'pit fight' when it's 'grindtime' just follow the 'king of the dot' to find out what happens when track makers face to face w/ a battle cat .. A DIZATER for CAN I BUS fuck a 'shoot out' Im the MASTER in GLAMS I CLUTCH ta BLAST YA Neva JAM I TRUST .. '2 rounds fly by' an u'll see the FLAG SIR note pad and HAND HIGH CLUTCHED!

Fiji Osa
06-16-2012, 09:46 PM
Bumping as well it's not that they scared Just it's none of the heads on ATM they all away it'll be here I'll keep bumping .. I still call felon out to a chat room battle one round spit till you drop type shit

Ill Phenom
06-16-2012, 09:54 PM
Not much else to say.. other than diss wise and track wise.. Fiji's was better.. IMO

FreezyCT
06-17-2012, 08:21 AM
i ammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Just C
06-17-2012, 09:01 AM
Lol @ Mr Felon logging on under his wifes account to vote for himself or telling his wife about this shit so she comes and votes for him.

Miss Murders vote is void and Mr Felon is stripped an additional vote for cheating.

Multiple login detected from missmurder23 (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=89791).

Other recognized logins for this user are:

Mr-Felon (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=73367)

[ :: Verbose Information :: ]

[Information ]

Raw Data: ,73367,
Clean Data: 73367

[ Capture Information ]

[ Verbose Messages ]

[ Dev Information ]

Verbose Message Bitfields: 0

Mr-Felon
06-17-2012, 09:37 AM
Tellin a Femcee who has actually dropped on this site she actually listened to BOTH Disses she has actually dissed before how is that cheating?She has a laptop of her own and i have my OWN PC.HOW IN THE FUCK IS THAT CHEATING?Interp and Stot Frequent the same house vote on each others battles and songs HAZ AND DUB are Cuzins THEY DO THE SAME SO HOW IN THE FUCK IS MINE ANY DIFF?This is already bullshit throwing this inFIJI LAND(TEXT THREAD)

Just C
06-17-2012, 09:41 AM
She's ya fucking wife! Don't compare you 2 to Stot and Interp! Lmao.

"Ayo Organik. I know I'm due to battle in KOTD this Saturday, but bro! Is it okay if you throw my wife on the judging panel?!?" -Mr Felon

Please man just stop.

Mr-Felon
06-17-2012, 09:51 AM
SO WHAT IF shes MY WIFE SHES AN EMCEE ON HERE SHE HAS DROPPED TRACKS JOHN JS WIFE CHECKS HIS TRACKS And She sings Saint Cs wife Sings I MEAN STOP WITH THE BULLSHIT YOU CANT ANSWER WHY U THREW THIS IN(FIJI DICKRIDE TOWN) THO CAN YOU IM NOT TEXT AND MOST TEXT DONT KNOW ME SO OF COURSE HE GONNA GET MORE VOTES

---------- Post added at 09:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 AM ----------

Lets Beef Track: Mo Murder ft Miss Murder & Benson(CR) - By: Mr-Felon

SHES ON THIS TRACK

Just C
06-17-2012, 10:04 AM
I tell you what. If this was a Beastmode battle and ya wife voted for you I'd disqualify you on sight. And even consider banning her and you. I would definitely ban her at the very least. John J's girl has an account and if she votes on any of his BM battles she's banned. Smh at thinking it's okay to have your spouse vote.

And this is the most active forum that audio and text heads use.

Mr-Felon
06-17-2012, 10:42 AM
SO WHAT IT ISNT TEXT ITS AN ACAPELLA DISS HAS NOTHIN TO DO WITH text.............AND THATS UR EXCUSE THIS ISNT BEASTMODE THIS IS AN OPEN TRACK DISS WHICH YOU TAKE INTO YOUR HANDS"TO VOTE"ON..........ITS COOL im not even going TO STRESS IT......YALL CAN HAVE THIS DEAD ASS SITE TEXT HEADS FREQUENT THESE THREADS WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY MORE THAN AUDIO CATS THEN YOU TAKIN OFF BS VOTES BECUS MY WIFE WHO IS AN EMCEE AND LISTENED TO BOTH AND VOTED.........so I guess ANY OF MY CREW WOULD BE CHEATING AS WELL GTFOH

BENSON THA GREAT
06-17-2012, 10:42 AM
i vote for the one who DOESNT SOUND LIKE TRANSVESTITE OR AUNT JAMAMA ...lol

SoupErb
06-17-2012, 10:45 AM
Do these old-timers actually vote on who's got bars or just what they sound like?

Krhyme Killz
06-17-2012, 10:46 AM
Damn...fiji breaking up happy marriages n shit lol

Ticket
06-17-2012, 10:49 AM
and the end of the day, who really cares who won a beef on a website tho... both showed up, had their fun, people voted, the shit will die and life will move on... who really cares who votes on it as well... I mean yeah, the wife thing is obvious, (unless she votes against him lol - that woulda been dope), but lets be real about this, its a forum poll... and a battle that will fade into memory just like everything else

John Wick
06-17-2012, 10:52 AM
Do these old-timers actually vote on who's got bars or just what they sound like?

IMO all that accapella grindtime shit lacks originality for the simple fact EVERYONE of THEM sound the same .. basic rhyming conversation so fucking annoying and true story judges dont even care about rhymes they judge on what you actually saying when it should be rhyme scheme and content not just content ..On another note DID YOU GUYS VOTE ON THAT BLACKPAT VS> DAMOSTH8ED BM2012 RND 1 BATTLE? :D

Just C
06-17-2012, 10:54 AM
and the end of the day, who really cares who won a beef on a website tho... both showed up, had their fun, people voted, the shit will die and life will move on... who really cares who votes on it as well... I mean yeah, the wife thing is obvious, (unless she votes against him lol - that woulda been dope), but lets be real about this, its a forum poll... and a battle that will fade into memory just like everything else

You're right. Shits still gotta be kept fair and clean though. Lol not just gonna let someones wife biasedly vote for her fella like its all good and get away with it.

Ticket
06-17-2012, 10:58 AM
Okay but the whole thing... like what I'm saying, is it looks way worse to have your wife vote anyway, like that right therrre, is almost saying I was defeated in and of itself, or at least looks that way...

Mr-Felon
06-17-2012, 10:59 AM
You're right. Shits still gotta be kept fair and clean though. Lol not just gonna let someones wife biasedly vote for her fella like its all good and get away with it.

OK ILL GIVE YOU HER VOTE BUT TAKIN ONE AWAY FOR BS I WON'T IN FUTURE REFERNCES I wont GET HER TO LISTEN AND VOTE and yes she has told me on some of my tracks SHE REALLY DIDNT LIKE SO ITS NOT LIKE SHE LOVES EVERYTHING I DROP

BENSON THA GREAT
06-17-2012, 11:01 AM
heres a point that may be OVERLOOKED..see im a TAXPAYER IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA..and FIJI is employed by MY TAXDOLLARS... he spent 9 DAYS writing this text cypher he calls a reply..IM PISSED...HOW MANY POTATOES DID HE NEGLECT TO PEEL ? HOW MANY "HEADS" DID HE NOT SCRUB? WHILE WRITING THIS LOSING BATTLE? IM PISSED MY MONEY THAT I PAY HIM TO SERVE OUR COUNTRY IS GOING DOWN THE TOILET.... GET TO FUCKIN WORK ..OR IMMA HAVE TO MAKE A COMPLAINT.... SIGNED...UR BOSS THE TAXPAYER

Just C
06-17-2012, 11:05 AM
Okay but the whole thing... like what I'm saying, is it looks way worse to have your wife vote anyway, like that right therrre, is almost saying I was defeated in and of itself, or at least looks that way...

Lmao. Pretty much exactly what ran through my mind when I clocked it.

John Wick
06-17-2012, 11:11 AM
heres a point that may be OVERLOOKED..see im a TAXPAYER IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA..and FIJI is employed by MY TAXDOLLARS... he spent 9 DAYS writing this text cypher he calls a reply..IM PISSED...HOW MANY POTATOES DID HE NEGLECT TO PEEL ? HOW MANY "HEADS" DID HE NOT SCRUB? WHILE WRITING THIS LOSING BATTLE? IM PISSED MY MONEY THAT I PAY HIM TO SERVE OUR COUNTRY IS GOING DOWN THE TOILET.... GET TO FUCKIN WORK ..OR IMMA HAVE TO MAKE A COMPLAINT.... SIGNED...UR BOSS THE TAXPAYER

UHOH I Feel a Benson Track Coming On .. :xD

Krhyme Killz
06-17-2012, 12:21 PM
aint it funny how an audio cat took it accapella, but when a text cat obliges, its deemed as some sort of crutch?

Felon prolly diss the fuck outta dude now, should be interesting....but Fiji can get hella personals out this one fucking thread...

and Benson defending Felon more than his legal wife lol

Fiji Osa
06-17-2012, 01:10 PM
I read all these replies in this thread .. I haven't even looked at the votes cause I know I should win I will however address a few things however:

just C Ticket .. Thanks for keeping this bull shit 100%! I did not want to do a track tbh .. This could have been handled in the Chatroom like I had first called Felon to do.

BENSON THE GREAT .. I'd expect you to ride Felon (y'all crew) but fucking tell me where 1. Ya mans ducked my Chatroom call out and 2. I beat him at his own game of making a diss track. Yea it took me 9 days .. My family and I were involved in a bad car accident .. so I wasn't in the mood but you can sit here and w/ a strait face say Felon Diss was better

Felon .. Dude I feel ya HOF title should be put up on the panel of Mods & Admins .. And they should strip you of your HOF placement. Got ya wife voting for yo (smh) you hear crying and shit .. You just shitted on that title and made all your other HOF look bad .. You got beat at your own game .. You "pm'd" for votes (lmao) you shouldn't be HOF

I never said I was great with hip-hop .. But how many times my skill and potential will go overlooked! It always does till something like this happen .. Then it's "O Fiji" I'm not a text head or just a audio head I try to be all-around and put my all into what I do period!

---------- Post added at 09:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 AM ----------

hulKK lol I know you getting a kick out this

Mr-Felon
06-17-2012, 01:41 PM
IN MY HONEST OPINION I DONT THINK his 9 DAY REPLY ABOUT GOOGLE EARTH TOPPED MINE PERIOD...........

AND FIJO POSER YOU TOOK 9 DAYS I TOOK 9 HOURS AND STILL SONNED YOU.......

AND WONT't ANYTHING BE TAKIN FROM ME MY HOF TITLE BEEN EARNED FROM 07 I GAVE HOFS A GREAT NAME BY SHITTING ON SOMEONE WHO JUST WON THE VIDEO BATTLE TOURNEY........AND DID IT WITH EASE I TOOK 9 HOURS(OVERNIGHT)you TOOK 9 LONG DAYS AND I HONESTLY EXPECTED MORE.......AND MY WIFE VOTING WAS TO EVEN OUT ALL THE TEXT BITCHES WHO WILL vote For A TEXTER WASNT ANYTHING TO DO WITH ME THINKING I LOST HAVE I LOST IN BEEFS BEFORE HELL YEAH BUT NOT TO FIJI

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

*FROM 07 TILL NOW AND IT WASNT MY "OWN GAME"I DROPPED ACAPELLA THATS YOUR GAME YOU DO ACAPELLA IN LIVE CHAT AND VIDEO I WAS ACTUALLY IN YOUR GAME ANSWER ME WHEN I HAVE EVER DROPPED A ACAPELLA DISS BY ITSELF?I actually BEAT YOU AT YOUR GAME

Just C
06-17-2012, 02:02 PM
The votes say otherwise.

Mr-Felon
06-17-2012, 02:11 PM
votes are opinions opinions arent facts

and the point is mute anyway

i went to fiji told em good looks on sparring told em i was glad he replied
i wont argue anymore its useless.....people say he won some said i won so who won?its a matter of opinion it was a good battle glad i was on one end fiji can keep droppin barz ill drop some new tracks here soon i like to battle but don't have time like i used to i wish i could more often it is what it is for each individual listener you right votes do say i actually have 3 not including my wifes he has 8 most audio cats dont't frequent the text therads so its a mute cause......any way like i said good battle come again respect me ill respect you simple as that

Krhyme Killz
06-17-2012, 02:16 PM
thats whack yo...u need to get on a beat and show these texters

Interp
06-17-2012, 02:29 PM
fuji gets votes from his TEXTER HOMIES aka the fine residents of the dickriding capital of the world.....LB's Text arena!!!

Felon gets a vote from someone who LITERALLY rides his dick, But only one ....

hmmmmmm..... Yup , Horrible way to pick a winner idiots.... obv fiji gonna get the buddy votes , Felon gonna get the real votes, Smh, dont always think saying alot, is gonna get you over an opponent , sumtimes Quick and too the point is wats needed.....

now will sum of you text kids PLEASE learn to ride a beat????

accapella uprisings r fucking getting boring!!!!!

Krhyme Killz
06-17-2012, 02:30 PM
Interp is literally the dumbest member on this bitch yo...no exaggeration and no bullshitting..

Interp
06-17-2012, 02:40 PM
Interp is literally the dumbest member on this bitch yo...no exaggeration and no bullshitting..

shuttit T pain, if i wanted to hear from a Bitch id make the dog bark...

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

Happy fathers day Khryme, u seein the poor lil neglected spawn today, or child services still limiting the visits????

DEADBEAT!!!!!

Fiji Osa
06-17-2012, 02:43 PM
Only people voted for you felon was ya crew

And you never came .. To me and said good spar you been talking shit from the start plus to set the record strait you had a few days to post ya shit up

And you dissed me I called you out to a chat room battle .. You ducked Mickey diss track ducked my Chatroom call out and then diss me .. Loss when I posted my reply and. Ow you trying to save face fuck that

Best thing you can do is STFU and leave me alone

---------- Post added at 10:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 AM ----------

Only people voted for you felon was ya crew

And you never came .. To me and said good spar you been talking shit from the start plus to set the record strait you had a few days to post ya shit up

And you dissed me I called you out to a chat room battle .. You ducked Mickey diss track ducked my Chatroom call out and then diss me .. Loss when I posted my reply and. Ow you trying to save face fuck that

Best thing you can do is STFU and leave me alone

BENSON THA GREAT
06-17-2012, 03:16 PM
Fiji Osa ...lighten up man... i am merely havin some fun clownin around...bottom line...both came with some dope accepellas... letsbeef had a legit beef... so...everyon wins..in my book... cant say ya both dont deserve a round of applause... good show.... now do a round 2 or both go ur own seperate ways... this battle round will be forgotton about in 2 weeks just like all the rest of them as ticket said...

Just C
06-17-2012, 03:28 PM
fuji gets votes from his TEXTER HOMIES aka the fine residents of the dickriding capital of the world.....LB's Text arena!!!

Felon gets a vote from someone who LITERALLY rides his dick, But only one ....

hmmmmmm..... Yup , Horrible way to pick a winner idiots.... obv fiji gonna get the buddy votes , Felon gonna get the real votes, Smh, dont always think saying alot, is gonna get you over an opponent , sumtimes Quick and too the point is wats needed.....

now will sum of you text kids PLEASE learn to ride a beat????

accapella uprisings r fucking getting boring!!!!!

You obviously didn't check who voted. And if you DID! you're deliberately playing dumb. C'mon now.

FreezyCT
06-17-2012, 03:44 PM
Fiji Osa ...lighten up man... i am merely havin some fun clownin around...bottom line...both came with some dope accepellas... letsbeef had a legit beef... so...everyon wins..in my book... cant say ya both dont deserve a round of applause... good show.... now do a round 2 or both go ur own seperate ways... this battle round will be forgotton about in 2 weeks just like all the rest of them as ticket said...

:high: :high: :high:

Mr-Felon
06-17-2012, 03:44 PM
BEST THING TO DO FOR YOU fiji IS ACCEPT DEFEAT AND STOP TIMOTHY BRADLEYING YOUR "WIN"

Phil Banks
06-17-2012, 04:14 PM
dude if your wife can't testify for you in court she can't vote for you on an internet forum sorry. Fiji i'll break it down for you later if you rly want me to just felt there were a few to many an shit was long for an acapella...

Krhyme Killz
06-17-2012, 05:32 PM
Ayo Interp. You need to really stop talking about my kids man. Online beef is one thing yo. And thats cool but cut that shit out. I dont appreciate it.

Ill Phenom
06-17-2012, 06:03 PM
Ayo Interp. You need to really stop talking about my kids man. Online beef is one thing yo. And thats cool but cut that shit out. I dont appreciate it.

That's some fucked up shit he said. I'd help you beat the fuck out of em for that shit.

FiNAL WoRD
06-17-2012, 06:10 PM
i dont know about everyone else but i think what he said was kinda funny,,,

Wigsplit
06-17-2012, 06:14 PM
I think the hole in your neck is kinda funny o.O FiNAL WoRD

FiNAL WoRD
06-17-2012, 06:28 PM
I think me replying your audio you send months back is kinda funny Wigsplit

Wigsplit
06-17-2012, 06:43 PM
I thought that battle vanished or some shit lol. If u can still respond hit that shit up! Hows ya health?

Mr-Felon
06-17-2012, 06:49 PM
bradley first i want to thank god - YouTube

THIS IS FIJI

Fiji Osa
06-17-2012, 07:27 PM
Felon is seriously dilousional if he think he beat me

And y'all niggas that's saying it was a good beef and all that shit helping save face that a HOF cat got body bagged

Wigsplit
06-17-2012, 07:40 PM
Get em Fii! Ustillkno! Lol

FiNAL WoRD
06-17-2012, 08:05 PM
nahh fii doesnt kno anymore wig.. he just doesnt know

Boss-MC
06-17-2012, 08:24 PM
Lets Beef Track: Just C Diss - By: Boss MC .........this is a diss track......u 2 r faggots!! LOL

---------- Post added at 01:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 AM ----------

That's some fucked up shit he said. I'd help you beat the fuck out of em for that shit.

be quiet kid!!! everyone knows what to make of a dude in real life that says "yea man i got ur back"......faggot........if dude says it on the net??? come on ILL.....really?? u that much of a queer? bet in a 100m sprint when the starting pistol go off u talking to the police pointing out the referee!!

Fiji Osa
06-17-2012, 08:50 PM
Final I'm more Goon than ya ass and Ukno .. But it's DPS till the grave

So what's up you Audio battling or what

Wigsplit
06-17-2012, 08:58 PM
Congrats on winnin that tourney Fiji Osa. I missed all the good shit lol.

Mr-Felon
06-17-2012, 09:14 PM
PLEASE CONTINUE TIM BRADLEy YOUR SHIT DIDNT TOUCH MINE I WON HANDS DOWN SERIOUSLY QUIT DRINKIN THAT MILITARY WATER

Fiji Osa
06-17-2012, 09:33 PM
Thanks Wigsplit .. Good to see you back all my contacts the same hmu

Ok if you say so Mr-Felon .. So if you feel like that What's up w/ a Chatroom Battle?

Interp
06-18-2012, 02:56 AM

I dont NEED to do shit , Stay the fuck off the nuts, and MAYBE ill lay off the fact that your just another DeadBeat who cant raise his own....

Ill Phenom LMFAO, nuthin like an online gangsta ta get a good chuckle outta me, thanx for that!!!!

Krhyme Killz
06-18-2012, 10:39 AM
Fuck the internet. I had a problem with dudes remarks so i put it out there. At this point its on him and u see how he's carrying it

FreezyCT
06-18-2012, 11:27 AM
honestly, this is the problem with the audio side...you guys are bitches, plain and simple...smh @ the antics youre conituning to pull Felon...and youre HOF?...you just got done saying you respect him, thank you for responding, blah blah blah - that shits commendable...i DID NOT see it coming from Benson so that made it even better...then turn around and bash him again...i have respect for a few of you, but anyone who defends this kind of bullshit is in the same boat

opinions arent facts true, but if enough ppl start saying the same shit...you kno what the deal is

legit beefs need to be moved from the site to a nuetral area like youtube...we need unbiased votes, and no matter who votes for who on here - someone will bitch...just like with GT and KOTD, the comments will show who won...be a man and put yourself out there...no more bullshit

Interp
06-18-2012, 02:50 PM
Fuck the internet. I had a problem with dudes remarks so i put it out there. At this point its on him and u see how he's carrying it

Stop crying you lil baby backed bitch!!!!!

Fiji Osa
06-18-2012, 04:39 PM
What the hell is interp on?

Krhyme Killz
06-18-2012, 09:04 PM
But what you going to do about it? You try to annoy the guy, so he flips it on it's head and has you pissed off. You put your life on this stuff and it'll be turned against you. Either keep yourself yo yourself or pass off everything you get back to you.

And Interp is just baiting the shit out of you guys. He probably didn't even listen to the tracks, just owning you guys but acting all serious and making you do the same.

Eth, as usual...you place more creedance in this internet shit than real life, son.

the fuck i care for if he feels like he's 'owned' me on a thread?? lol..and the grim reality is...what speaks on a site like this...geared toward competition is SKILLS...cuz thats the closest to real life there is. in real life i can spit..and it tranfers to the this site. even if i lied about everything else about me....you at least can verify that i can rap. on the flip side...other cats just cant spit..some even try hard...ask for collabs, cop equipment...and STILL just arent good at it.

so explain to me how me simply saying you need to cut that shit out is somehow 'against the rule of the internets'?? lol....

Mr-Felon
06-18-2012, 09:23 PM
Freezy CT SERIOUSLY i went to FIJI SAID GOOD LOOKS ON THE BATTLE WE SHITALKED EACH OTHER ITS ALL ENTERTAINMENT its Something the site needs more of I MEAN IF WE CUT OUT ALL THE COMMENT WARS AND FORUM BATTLES it WOULD DEADEN THE SITE EVENMORE.........I FEEL I WON AND FIJI FEELS HE WON I HAD VOTES HE HAD VOTES YOU ACT AS IF its ONE SIDED IT WAS A GOOD BATTLE PERIOD....DOESNT MATTER WHO WON OR NOT...........maybe INSTEAD OF YOU RUNNING AROUND TALKIN DOWN BOSS MCS "FAKE DISS ON JUST C"AND TALKIN DOWN about the SHIT TALKIN I DID TO FIJI ..... GO PAY 5$ AND DROP SOME DISSES ON WHOEVER AIM YOUR FIRST AT ME IF YOU WANT.........stop TRYING TO ACT LIKE YOU A FUCKIN GUIDANCE COUNCILER

Krhyme Killz
06-18-2012, 09:52 PM
beef..beef...BEEF...BEEF!!!!

Fiji Osa
06-18-2012, 11:34 PM
Yea we cool fel .. But tbh you still got bodied

Mr-Felon
06-18-2012, 11:37 PM
NAH YOU GOOT SONNED IN 8 hours BUT yeah No hard FEELINGS ON MY END

Fiji Osa
06-18-2012, 11:47 PM
Damn .. YouJust Need To Accept That Open Call Out To Battle In The Chat Room .. And We Can Settle It Once And For All

Krhyme Killz
06-19-2012, 09:59 AM
How? Because ive brought up funny stories and discussions? How does that relate to 'owning' someone by talking about their kids? Explain

FreezyCT
06-19-2012, 11:11 AM
lol...felon...i didnt talk down on boss's track - i talked down on your comment...you obviously did not listen to it when you commented/voted, but you werent the only one...and there is no way in hell you can convince me that you pulling shit like this is "good for the site"...it makes people not want to bother, bc regardless - youll bitch about the outcome, youre crew will come dick-ride, and youll blow the whole thing out of proportion

why did you never respond to mikeys diss?

Fiji Osa
06-19-2012, 11:58 AM
He ducked Mickey .. Then got bodied by Osa

Lol what you think gon happen w/ Mickey

---------- Post added at 07:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 AM ----------

Lmao .. PRONto Banks .. N Verity voting for Felon

I can validate Pronto vote .. But Ver aint even an audio head ie. ducked my audio call out - smh

Mr-Felon
06-19-2012, 01:33 PM
MY COMMENT WAS BEING "SARCASTIC" DAM are you THAT STUPID? ID DI LISTEN IT WAS BOSS Singing BOSS DOES SHIT LIKE THAT ALL THE TIME...... WOW YOU ARE PRETTY FUCKIN STUPID......and NOT REPLYING TO A DISS RIDDLE WITH "BLUES CLUES"Punchlines ISNT DUCKING....AND FIJI YOU GOT SONNED POINT BLANK PERIOD......and EVEN IF 30 TEXT MFS VOTED FOR FIJI you think imma say OH HE WON?I WON HANDS DOWN.Fiji Thinks HE WON..........SO FUCKIN WHAT..........lol

Fiji Osa
06-19-2012, 04:52 PM
Can we close .. This fucking thread the votes clear I won all felon doing is Pm'img dudes to vote

FreezyCT
06-19-2012, 04:57 PM
he had one suspect line...are you saying you NEVER have lines like that?

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

letsbeef's favorite excuse is "well i didnt really try so.."

IV
06-19-2012, 08:51 PM
Okay so, here's my 2 cents

Fiji, stop playing net thug, saying shit like 'felon ducked me in the chat room' and 'accept the chat room call out so we can settle this once and for all' do you have any idea how stupid you sound? That's just on a personal level.. Now I will explain my vote.

Fiji; you win a lot of votes because of your voice because of your delivery and 'clever' content. Your delivery is getting boring and PERSONALLY Im not feeling it. You have the type of bars that people go 'oh that shits dope!' and then a few hours later something's like.. 'hold up, that bar didn't even make any sense' you just cover up your shit with rhymes that don't do or mean anything except.... Rhyme. You throw random words in and people think its a dope flow you've got, but it's just a door rhymezone.com page you got open. Yeah, your shit was okay, I can 100% see why people voted for you for its personal preference AND it wasn't a body just because your buddies tell you that.

Felon; never spoken to you, never really listened to your music. Delivery was basic but held attention, easy to listen to. Bars were a bit more simplistic but much better suited to the audio style unlike Fiji whom, IMO, still hasn't completely managed to adapt from text to audio. Funny and entertaining bars, all made sence and was just constant funny lines and jabs with good flow and dope accapella technique. Short, simplistic and to the point. Didn't try and use words randomly for effect when he didnt know the meaning.

I think Felon had the better track. Fiji you need to stop getting upset and taking things personally. If I vote against you it's not because you're bad, it's because i preferred the other guy. Oh and just because I don't do much audio doesn't mean I any judge what I'd prefer to listen to and who I though won something. You don't live battle so stop watching KOTD. See how dumb that sounds. Stop crying and get over it.

Krhyme Killz
06-19-2012, 08:57 PM
you one of the worst voters though, Verity

Fiji Osa
06-20-2012, 12:57 AM
Yes ma'am I will lmao

Interp
06-20-2012, 05:05 AM

Shutit Bitch , DONT speak unless spoken too...

Clown!!!!

IV
06-20-2012, 06:31 AM

You always say that lol. I dunno why though.. Probably cuz I voted against before. I vote for the verse I enjoyed the most

IV
06-20-2012, 08:57 AM
Considering this thread has had 1026 views, only 81 comments, and only 20 actual votes.... you both failed

Just C
06-20-2012, 05:08 PM
I'd hardly call it a fail. Most people would rather not get involved. It's always been like that.

FreezyCT
08-14-2012, 03:37 PM
bumping this

FreezyCT
01-11-2014, 07:33 AM
I've been doing this for too long