PDA

View Full Version : Yo, This shit Scary as FUck son!!

Ticket
06-02-2012, 01:55 PM
Jesus man, you can never just stop. You do this with absolutely everyone. Its fucking pathetic, seriously. Learn to let go. I don't obsess over anything. I reply to a thread here and there and clown on people, including you, now you are feeling all special about it? take a step back and reevaluate things buddy.

Aye yooo lol. On some real shit. And I'm a be completely real with you right now.

This shit that you're tryna pull? Lol

It ain't gonna work mate.

I can promise you that right fucking now lol. I'm not LunaticK. I'm not Lethal. I'm not Benson. I'm not Haze Bandit, just to list a few.

So DO w.e the fuck it is you want. Because I promise you Jeramiah. At the end of the day?

When ALLLLLLLL this is all done and dusted? Lol

You're the 1 who's going to end up looking stupid for trying this kid shit.

So keep up the PM charade and public front because it won't make a blind bit of difference once that shit finally hits the fan.

Which IT WILL if you keep this up, I assure you.

I'm done.

You be ez now.

Ya'll need to give me advice on wtf I should do about this shit cuz I am really freakin out now :(

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

This fuckin guy used my real name and errrrythang!

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

Damn just why you keep deleting this? Tryin to get at me in silence or what? some ninja shit? lol, Dayum, he on his game deleting this shit like crazy! Way to use those mod tools Just Lol

Phil Banks
06-02-2012, 01:58 PM
is this thread real?????????

Ticket
06-02-2012, 02:00 PM
haha, if it doesn't get deleted again.

Phil Banks
06-02-2012, 02:04 PM
shit is like a mirage

Just C
06-02-2012, 02:05 PM
Ticket on some silly shit tbh. He already deleted my FVC threads twice hence Take 3, who knows what goes through that brain of his. I would take this to the mod forums. But you know. What's the point when he keeps deleting those threads to?

Ticket
06-02-2012, 02:06 PM
Simple beef doesn't need to be in mod forums. We can beef wherever, you deleted this shit like 100 times lol... thanks for finally chiming in. Tell the people how you are gonna get me!!

Just C
06-02-2012, 02:10 PM
Highlight where I said I was going to get you?

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

Simple beef doesn't need to be in mod forums. We can beef wherever, you deleted this shit like 100 times lol... thanks for finally chiming in. Tell the people how you are gonna get me!!

Are there anymore threads you wish to delete today?

Ticket
06-02-2012, 02:12 PM
Here he go again, accusing me of this off the wall shit, deleting the fuck outta my thread in front of everyone to see, about 10 times.... lmfao... this is surreal, like he really has lost it. Talkin bout shit hitting the fan and shit lol, im dyin right now.

Just C
06-02-2012, 02:16 PM
And yes. To everyone who was wondering. I did delete this thread countless times. I even tried to address ticket in the mod forum until he deleted the thread. I mean After all, Mods are supposed to keep there issues to the mod forum?

What more can a mod do?

But then again. I should have known better. Tickets been on a deleting spree as of late. Isn't that right BLACK BOOK?

Forgive me if I'm wrong Pugz RULE Jason UNKNOWN ARTIST Mindless and the rest of the team. But I did try to do all in my power to keep this behind closed doors. But as you can see. that was never going to happen.

So here we are.

Let's go!

Ticket
06-02-2012, 02:18 PM
Yo this is about a pm you sent me about beef. Just because we are staff doesn't mean we have to run and hide shit from everyone all the time. We aren't discussing site policy, none of that, tell the people how you are going to make shit hit the fan Just... lol

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

Oh and keep accusing me of some dumb shit.. I closed a few threads yesterday or the day before, everyone saw bud, back to the topic of the thread tho, whats gonna happen?????!!!!????

Just C
06-02-2012, 02:22 PM
Again. As you can see. The man child is still pushing the issue. Just to clear up something. This is not a 'regular beef' this stemmed from me asking him politely via pm to please cut the crap & stop deleting threads. They took their course to this point AfterThought can confirm said deletions.

Again I apologise for doing this in public but Ticket won't give me any other option what with him deleting my efforts to keep it private in the mid lounge such is his stubborn and childish mind set.

Ticket
06-02-2012, 02:23 PM
This thread is about the PM I quoted above Just C, good attempt to try to play Mr. Professional tho, you really pull it off well, I think your previous actions on the site supersede you.

Just C
06-02-2012, 02:26 PM
Anyway. This will be my last post. I've tagged some of the staff. I will leave it to them to decide. Unless you delete the thread before they get the chance to throw their 2 cents.

Later.

Ill Phenom
06-02-2012, 02:28 PM
http://dadvsspawn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/drone.jpg

Ticket
06-02-2012, 02:30 PM
lmfaoooooo ^^ I know it has diluted itself to that. There is an overall point here, trust me.

Phil Banks
06-02-2012, 02:35 PM
Master P - Bout It, Bout It II - YouTube

Ill Phenom
06-02-2012, 02:41 PM
lmfaoooooo ^^ I know it has diluted itself to that. There is an overall point here, trust me.

lol At some point there will always be tension between two people over something.
Just the way life is.

Murderous Swag
06-02-2012, 04:05 PM
this was very entertaining lol

TalkSick
06-02-2012, 04:36 PM
http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=29807&t=o (http://gifsoup.com/view/29807/michael-jackson-popcorn.html) GIFSoup (http://gifsoup.com/)

Ticket
06-02-2012, 04:52 PM
http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0909/moderators-gotta-love-far-side-demotivational-poster-1253481309.jpg