PDA

View Full Version : FVC voting .. Common questions..

Erupt da Monsta
05-17-2012, 07:20 PM
Ait so ive had cats pm me complaining why the got a 4 or 5 or 6..

For one there is a guide to follow..
2. If you have a 16 liner with old used concepts n punches, n didnt have more than one hard hitting line.. with mediocre structure.. u deserve a 5 tbh.. over a 16 i expect atleast half of the bars to be origional to even think about giving a 7.. ud also have to have a readable verse to the max..

Dont complain when u get 5 n 6 when u had one if any DOPE lines in an entire 16.. a bunch of flipped /used before concepts doesnt impress me.

To get an 8 .. u basically gotta be origional the whole verse with great readability, wording can be decent.. long as its smooth.. with minimal forced multis n creative the whole way through..

To get a 9 .. u gotta come creative the entire 16 .. wording has to be on point majority of the verse with no forced multis.

To get a 10 the verse gotta be damn near perfect.

Dont pm me complainin cus u got a 5 or 6 when ur still usin buzz lightyear punches. Please. Lol

Hope this helped.

Pz.

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

If anyone has a verse that wants a brrakdown drop it in here n when i get time ill explain why its a 5 or 6 o. 7..8..9.. verse. When i get time.

TalkSick
05-17-2012, 07:31 PM
Exactly. If someone doest get a 8 or higher, its wrong and a hate vote (To these misguided youths)

Alot of the cats that have been doing this to me as well, have managed to come around though.

They started with being the whole "your wack send beef" type of guy, but majority of them have been turnrd into a "Your dope, please help me" kind of guy. Im a little surprised tbh (even though 95% of them are lost causes)

Erupt da Monsta
05-17-2012, 07:35 PM
Word up, sad thing is ive had respected cats pm me complainin aswell.. hope this helps everyone understand.

Óðinn
05-17-2012, 07:39 PM
Respected cats should fucking know better... if they dont, then they're are not "respected" heads....

....There's loads of this shit on here. Bottom line is, if your fucking wack, you'll be LUCKY to get a 4 off me.... Most the wack fucks don't be in the forums though, so this threads a lil pointless tbh... as NONE of them will see this.

Erupt da Monsta
05-17-2012, 07:51 PM
Nah.. theres alot of cats that be in the threads that ive givin 5s n 6s to.. that need to see this.. there havent been many 7 n 8 verses posted ina while tbh.

Just C
05-17-2012, 07:56 PM
I'm just glad Rupt didn't put my name on blast, sorry bout that rush of blood boss.

Erupt da Monsta
05-17-2012, 08:01 PM
I'm just glad Rupt didn't put my name on blast, sorry bout that rush of blood boss.

Why would i put ur name on blast brah? Lol uve never complained about a vote from me my nig.

Dean
05-17-2012, 08:36 PM
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=437727
Erupt

Can you help me with the forced multis, I'm not really sure what they are lol

Erupt da Monsta
05-17-2012, 09:13 PM
He be thinking he a FLY N ILL CAT, after he DEEP THROAT and have kids with a CHEAP HOE, Then think his kids 'good at math' cuz they multiPLYING REAL FAST!! /c'mon kid/ The hoes said he ain't got hard WOOD in BED N, I don't Kno why they thought 'he'll be big and long' like its GOOD for SLEDDING [hill] hung? He SHOULD for SPITTING!! cuz he FINNA WIN NOTHIN, and I could've beat 'old at 3 years old' like BENJAMIN BUTTON!! Old stinks, since his 'words ain't coming out strong' with 'ink' like PRINTER IS SUCKING, so his career will 'end n fall' like WINTER IS COMING!! [ending fall]

A forced multi is any multi that doesnt fit or belong.. mainly doesnt relate to the punch or add any impact..

FLY N ILL CAT was a multi that didnt fit.. didnt have anything to do with kids multiplying.. also forced multis tend to be alot worst than urs.. when they dont make any sense at all.. used to just ryhme. Or is stretched to the point it doesnt really ryhme at all. josh