PDA

View Full Version : KOTD Vendetta - New Trailer (Full Card w/Predictions)

RhetoriK
05-14-2012, 10:24 AM
KOTD - VENDETTA - JUNE 9th - LIVE @ EXCHANGE LA - YouTube

Canibus vs Dizaster
Too many factors make this un-callable

Illmaculate vs Arsonal
I feel that this will be a better bout then Can vs Diz overall, but Illmaculate is just too polished overall for Arsonal imo

T-Rex vs Loe Pesci
I think experience wins out. It'll only take one Loe Pesci slip for T-Rex to take advantage.

K-Shine vs Pass(wurdz)
If Pass stays on point this isn't even close. K-Shine has bars though I think this will be the closest matchup of the event.

Bender vs Syd Vicious
Schemes galore, this'll turn into a horrorcore event. Bender is Bender lol probably oneof my Top 3 active.

Daylyt vs Rich Dollarz
Daylyt gets slept on soooo bad. Rich hasn't wowed me or come off mad original, but he def has something to prove here.

F.L.O. vs Uno Lavoz
I've been waiting for this shit for over a year tbh. If Uno brings his A-Game it's over, but F.L.O. always has some shit up his sleeve and is probably the one dude funnier than Uno. Make or Break matchup here. They've both proven that they can bring bars over jokes too.

Johnny Storm vs Cadalack Ron
After Caddy beat Real Deal at Voicebox...shit'll be close Storm hasn't been himself the last 2-3 battles I've seen him in. Going with momentum. And Caddy's stepped his personal game up too. 2nd Closest. If it's not close it'll be a bodybag in favor of Johnny.

IV
05-14-2012, 10:30 AM
These are basically just going to be dope.

Revan
05-14-2012, 10:52 AM
Pesci Vs Rex smDAMNh.

Pesci will fuckin annihilate him.

Rex is the worst live battler ever.

Phonocide
05-14-2012, 10:52 AM
Holy shit, that card is fuckin brutal. Bender vs Syd is gonna be hot. FLO vs Uno should be good too, with FLO's recent elevation. And as usual, Dizaster is (good, but) over-rated & Canibus is too old school to keep up with today's high standards. Once again, the undercards will outshine the main event. (Just my personal opinion)

Just C
05-14-2012, 10:53 AM
FLO is horrible. UNO easy.

Askari
05-14-2012, 11:09 AM
Dizaster - sorry but he's got the entire package. Punchlines, performance, personals, diction, multi schemes and technical writing ability by the fucking bucket load. I think it'll be a body.

Illmaculate - Meh, this is a great battle, but Arsonal fell off a little. People know what to expect from him, whereas Illmac - although his style doesn't change much - is a far more rounded battler. Close, but the edge to Illmac for me.

Loe Pesci - Rex sucks and Pesci's a cunt, but Pesci definitely has the beating of him.

Pass - the man's a fucking animal. If he's on form Shine doesn't stand a chance.

Bender - self-explanatory, provided he can keep all his bars locked.

Daylyt/Rich Dollarz - on the fence, pretty well matched I'd say.

Johnny Storm/Cadillac Ron - could go either way, Storm fell off a little whereas Ron has stepped it up greatly the last couple of battles I've seen him in.

All in all a great card here, and although I look forward to greatly to seeing that Diz vs Canibus battle, Illmac vs Arsonal is gonna be off the fucking chain.

Revan
05-14-2012, 12:10 PM
Canibus vs Dizaster

If this is judged Canibus will get the win regardless of performance. "Celebrities" always get the W's even with terrible performances (Like Mad Child Vs DBD). Diz is coming off of his biggest sonning imo from DNA, so i think Diz will be hyped and well prepared. If he loses here his stock will fall greatly.

Illmaculate vs Arsonal

Illmac is just too good for Arsonal, Ars has had one good round in the last 5 battles ive seen him in. KOTD crowd are a bit more savvy too so his bullshit wont be as tolerated. Illmac convincingly here.

T-Rex vs Loe Pesci

Utter mismatch, Pesci could choke every round and still win this. Rex's lines are dated even for 90's battles, he just cannot even get near to Pesci's level.

K-Shine vs Pass

Shine is average, this one will depend on which Pass shows up. The Pass that battled Brixx would win this hands down. Im hoping he continues the good form and adds another W here.

Bender vs Syd Vicious

Two very good battlers here, will probably be the closest battle of the night. I'd give Bender the nod due to more creativity.

Daylyt vs Rich Dollarz

Day was impressive Vs Swain recently, Dollarz has never impressed me. Day gets the dub.

F.L.O. vs Uno Lavoz

FLO is mad funny but a bit dated nowadays. I expect Uno to win strong here.

Johnny Storm vs Cadalack Ron

Ron has been strong recently, but Storm has a LOT to prove and im betting on him pulling this out the bag.

Phoenix
05-14-2012, 12:13 PM
Dizaster gonna murder murder Canibus....

Lebanese Swag.