PDA

View Full Version : You gay yo...

Krhyme Killz
05-13-2012, 10:13 AM
How is rocking ya pants low so ya boxers or briefs literally show your ass ANY different than when hoes used to wear their jeans lowcut so we could see their thong?

PRONtoBankz

IV
05-13-2012, 10:15 AM
It started in prison to show who was 'available' for anal sex without anyone noticing.

SoupErb
05-13-2012, 11:16 AM
Word. Fags like that need to check their waistline before purchasin some jeans that are only gonna cover from the ankles to the knees...

Although they could just be buyin em a few sizes too big so they grow into em or some shit? Broke bitches.

TalkSick
05-13-2012, 07:04 PM
V's right. That fad was started in prisons because prisoners werr not given belts, so their pants would sag.
Someon decided to bring it out of the pen on to the streets.

No good in my eyes.

Krhyme Killz
05-13-2012, 07:13 PM
Niggas diddy boppin n shit looking all sassy

KingBankstou
05-13-2012, 07:21 PM
i'ont do that, i'ont really give a fuck, i think niggas that pay attention to dudes who sag enough to make a thread or a big arguement about it is straight fags, i can see a bitch makin a thread like i hate when niggas sag if they'ont like it, but another dude? you a straight fag, dont worry bout other men nigga do you, you a lame square ass old ass fubu overall kangol cap havin ass nigga. dont ever tag me in a thread i shut ya old non rappin ass down.

-Jibberish
05-13-2012, 07:24 PM
It started in prison to show who was 'available' for anal sex without anyone noticing.

no it wasnt, it was because youd get your belt taken away by the cops and cuz you were hood you were wearing your older brothers hand me downs which were to big for you so your pants would be practically fallin off

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

V's right. That fad was started in prisons because prisoners werr not given belts, so their pants would sag.
Someon decided to bring it out of the pen on to the streets.

No good in my eyes.

nah they just cant afford to buy a new belt once you get out the pen

TalkSick
05-13-2012, 07:37 PM
No they wernt given belts because they could hang themselves.

SH1T L0RD
05-13-2012, 09:07 PM
Niggas diddy boppin n shit looking all sassy

hahaha dead

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

saw this video in the depths of the internet, these fools rollin in this van and one guys like 'u see this fool diddyboppin?" then mumbles n shit, thats the only sentence u really hear

they roll up on the guy and open the sliding door and BOW BOW BOW shotgun shells to the dudes chest and speed off

the series was called criminals gone wild or some shit it was pretty crazy

FiNAL WoRD
05-13-2012, 09:23 PM
kryhmes on his skinny jean swaaaaag

Krhyme Killz
05-13-2012, 10:23 PM
i'ont do that, i'ont really give a fuck, i think niggas that pay attention to dudes who sag enough to make a thread or a big arguement about it is straight fags, i can see a bitch makin a thread like i hate when niggas sag if they'ont like it, but another dude? you a straight fag, dont worry bout other men nigga do you, you a lame square ass old ass fubu overall kangol cap havin ass nigga. dont ever tag me in a thread i shut ya old non rappin ass down.

Bitch if you not noticing gay shit you too accustomed to it...pull ya pants up boy. Dont make me tell you again. And what i tell you bout smoking them squares. It might stunt ya growt.....oh wait

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

PRONtobankz...faggot

KingBankstou
05-13-2012, 10:56 PM
lame nigga be quiet

Krhyme Killz
05-13-2012, 10:57 PM
*whips off belt*

didnt i tell ya young ass pull them pants up!!

lllllllllllll
05-13-2012, 11:07 PM
http://acidbleach.com/images/2011/11/3rpVd.gif

LAV
05-13-2012, 11:27 PM
diddy boppin n coning. so why wouldnt i sag. best thread.

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

then again if u wanna cruise around lika fighter pilot.

-Jibberish
05-14-2012, 01:34 AM
Bitch if you not noticing gay shit you too accustomed to it...pull ya pants up boy. Dont make me tell you again. And what i tell you bout smoking them squares. It might stunt ya growt.....oh wait

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

PRONtobankz...faggot

fuck both of yall but on some real shit pronto stop acting like your hood your daddy is rich enough to buy you pants that fit, YOU ARENT HOOD. you live in a huge house with your daddy in the nice area of the city.

Phonocide
05-14-2012, 02:25 AM
Off topic, but in regards to the belt shit.. I had a second cousin who lost custody of his kids while penned up and "hung" himself wit a shoe lace. If they're determined, they'll find a way.

KingBankstou
05-14-2012, 01:22 PM
who are u nigga lmao , u one'a dem emo kids aint u , focused on me cause im ya idol, imma tell you first off everything u said was incorrect, i'ono who gave u a fake pronto bio but u gay for believing em and the gayer for telling you but i aint gon give my life story on the internet to a nigga dat aint worthy

imma keep it on a rap level , & jus say u cant fuck w/ me

Student
05-14-2012, 01:26 PM
Off topic, but in regards to the belt shit.. I had a second cousin who lost custody of his kids while penned up and "hung" himself wit a shoe lace. If they're determined, they'll find a way.
How Do You Get Shoe Laces When They Hand Out Slip On Shoes? :rolleyes:

AfterThought
05-14-2012, 06:18 PM
How Do You Get Shoe Laces When They Hand Out Slip On Shoes? :rolleyes:

You buy some from the pen cafeteria, duh.. :rolleyes:

-Jibberish
05-18-2012, 06:49 AM
some of yall need to actually catch a stint in the pen mostly pronto, then someone would whip his ass into some proper thinking and he'd get off his lil wayne gay shit

KingBankstou
05-18-2012, 12:31 PM
see its that type'a thinkin that makes u a fuck boy