PDA

View Full Version : Best of letsbeef and worst

Haz
05-12-2012, 05:01 PM
BEST

Jay dub ( do I need to explain? )
Sixxshot (vet.best on the site before the title he won)
Skitt. (vet to let'sbeef , champion and dope emcee
Chemist (vet. spits some of the illest punches )
Mr felon. ( vet. makes dope tracks. Love the style )
Miqueas. ( vet. dope quality production and one of the best emcees on letsbeef spits real hip hop content. Real comfy on the mic. Deff a dog
Willy grubz ( vet. letsbeef champion , battled outside of letsbeef, a vet,sick mic presence
Saint chris ( vet. lyrics get crazy, also another to spit real content
Ticket ( vet. dope battler and makes some nice songs also a vet
Mayneak( vet. Dudes sleep on em.. Got some of the sickest bars around
Jason ( text vet. Crazy , creative lines. Always fresh
Real talk ( must I say more? If u don't know him then research)

WORST
This has nothing to do with hate , so shut the fuck up .

Panther ( straight garbage )
Cancer aka chat room thug ( fuckinh garbage but he thinks he is good lmao
Spitting bars.. I don't know what he goes by now
SA_ANZ ( dude just rhymes words and doesn't have punches to save his life
Ill blaze.. ( self explanatory)
Evil twin.

There is way to many to name.. If u don't make the "best list it's cuz u ain't or I forgot"
If u made the worst list it's cuz u are .. If u didn't make the worst list be happy u didn't

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

Anyone feel free to add there "best /worst"

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

Anyone feel free to add there "best/worst"

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

Anyone feel free to add there "best/worst"

Slypro
05-12-2012, 05:20 PM
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=lb&id=500230

Incase ya forgot.

FeRnO
05-12-2012, 09:51 PM
HaHaha...........

Haz
05-13-2012, 12:51 AM
Forgot to add Da Kidd Ferno to best and Sony to worst

---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43
slyPro just incase you forgot http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=lb&id=490243[COLOR="Silver"]

[SIZE=1]---------- Post added at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=lb&id=500230

Incase ya forgot.

Incase YOU FORGOT
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=lb&id=490243

SWAVY
05-13-2012, 12:52 AM
*Clears Throat*

-Jibberish
05-13-2012, 02:35 AM
bnas = worst

and cancer wasnt really that bad of a rapper, he just had the personality of a lonely person who would lash out at people because on the inside their secretly sad, not mad.

Haz
05-13-2012, 03:34 AM
Cancer ? His bars were trash tho
Bnas was a cool dude but his mic presence blows.. And the way he delivers and his voice lol.. To be honest some of his lines weren't bad tho

Just C
05-13-2012, 08:53 AM
B bans bars were cool but Cancers weren't?

Sorry but even though cancer was a fag, he could rap. and a damn site better than Bnass.

Haz
05-13-2012, 09:05 AM
Everytime I heard cancer rap it was " niggas a air u out shoot the mag. New York run this hit got a strap.. Bla bla bla!!! Bnas had played punches but at least he threw some!!! Cancer is wack and I haven't heard one punch line come out of his mouth , well one that was decent.. I heard few nice ones from Bnas , 90% of them were trash tho

BENSON THA GREAT
05-13-2012, 09:52 AM
Illest marx = beyond wack...beyond stupid lines... Beyond listenable...kid needs to stick doing chores around the log cabin...smh...fuck that weirdo...to many good rappers to list tbh

Murderous Swag
05-13-2012, 12:06 PM
best:tipsy-the dude was dominant on the battlefield and throughout the tracklist
mikey-real creative with his lines and is continuously racking up confidence throughout every bar
ticket-track game always been great very impressive artist all around
ferno-i just need to say its a damn shame you only do music for a hobby cuz u got madddd potential to make it more than that.tracks always blazing same with battles
jaydub-even though me and dude been going back and forth for about 2 years ill admit dude got skill and has elevated at an extreme pace

worst-evil twin-very inconsistent in both the track and battle field
panther-lacks consistency also lacks confidence and cant seem to develop any rhythm
sony-repetitive trash quality and horrible lyrics

Slypro
05-13-2012, 02:17 PM
Haz incase ya forgot... http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i371/Nickbenger/Jay-Dub.jpg

Wouldnt be surprised if you did the same but Jay was straight enough never to snitch YOU out when you sniped my shit.

Haz
05-13-2012, 03:02 PM
Do the same ? No.. And snitch me out? Cuz I snipe your battle???? Wtf u talking bout son .

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

Slypro I'm not gonna waist my time arguing with you .. This isn't the thread for it

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

You want some send me a battle

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------

best:tipsy-the dude was dominant on the battlefield and throughout the tracklist
mikey-real creative with his lines and is continuously racking up confidence throughout every bar
ticket-track game always been great very impressive artist all around
ferno-i just need to say its a damn shame you only do music for a hobby cuz u got madddd potential to make it more than that.tracks always blazing same with battles
jaydub-even though me and dude been going back and forth for about 2 years ill admit dude got skill and has elevated at an extreme pace

worst-evil twin-very inconsistent in both the track and battle field
panther-lacks consistency also lacks confidence and cant seem to develop any rhythm
sony-repetitive trash quality and horrible lyrics

I remember tipsy.. Beast

Just C
05-13-2012, 03:12 PM
Lmao @ That screen shot. Lame.

Haz
05-13-2012, 04:29 PM
Haz & dubs vs who ever wants it on this site.. Come get it

Just C
05-13-2012, 05:11 PM
You promise no PMing members for votes using over blown compliments?

-Jibberish
05-13-2012, 07:21 PM
Illest marx = beyond wack...beyond stupid lines... Beyond listenable...kid needs to stick doing chores around the log cabin...smh...fuck that weirdo...to many good rappers to list tbh

lool i couldnt agree more

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

Haz & dubs vs who ever wants it on this site.. Come get it

lets get it in, ill send i dont give a fuck

time to man up bitches jib gonna go ham

Just C
05-13-2012, 07:39 PM
Lmaooooooooo gid um

Haz
05-13-2012, 09:30 PM
You promise no PMing members for votes using over blown compliments?

I know u ain't talking about me son Just € I don't pm for votes . W.e dubs did is what dubs did , im not held accountable for his actions bro... Smh but go ahead and get a partner lets put some money up me and dubs got stacks to back it up.

And jib lets go you and corbet vs me and dubs.. this should be a walk in the park for me and jay lmao!!! Ahahahah

Just C
05-13-2012, 09:51 PM
but im better than you

FeRnO
05-13-2012, 11:15 PM

Damn!!!! That log Cabin crack got me dying laughin over here...Benny is a Hilarious old man:)

-Jibberish
05-14-2012, 01:28 AM
sound like fun d00d

im the baws in this bitch fuck the buddy votes real bars know where its at

Haz
05-14-2012, 07:24 AM
but im better than you

Bahahahahahahshshahahahahshsshahahgahah good one corbet.

---------- Post added at 07:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 AM ----------

sound like fun d00d

Exactly so let's goooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just C
05-14-2012, 08:55 AM
No seriously.

Haz
05-14-2012, 09:16 AM
No seriously.

Fuck you your on drugs!!!! Lol

SWAVY
05-14-2012, 01:10 PM
haz & dubs vs who ever wants it on this site.. Come get it

i get at both of yal by myself...but if i need a partner i holla at da homie sampson

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

sound like fun d00d

AND JIBBERISH HW U GOT TIME TO POST IN DEZ FORUMS BUT DNT HAVE TIME TO RESPOND TO DAT WRITTEN U REQUESTED A WHILE AGO...IS IT SAFE TO SAY UR NOT GONNA REPLY TO IT? :cmonson:

Haz
05-14-2012, 01:17 PM
Ok SWAVY... Do what u please son

Phil Banks
05-14-2012, 02:32 PM
humble gets no respect

SIXX-SHOTT
05-14-2012, 03:56 PM
i was gonna throw up my favs but i see the topic steered off course..its funny though cuz i was gonna mention dubs, haz, swavy, just c, stot, BATTLE FORUM (my favorite), brutally honest, skit, heavy thoughts, ferno, willy grubz, wonder gurl, slypro, blocka, sampson, ticket, sizzle..

lol i guess i did list some

Just C
05-14-2012, 04:13 PM
I'm might just make my own list just to blow Haz'a half assed attempt out of the water :)

Danger Rich
05-14-2012, 09:20 PM
XXXplicit has to be the worst top ranking artist on here lol

Just C
05-14-2012, 10:43 PM
Co-Signed the guys horrible. I mean there are worse but his ego magnifies his wackness compared to those who are worse but humble.

SBT The Messiah
05-15-2012, 12:08 AM
ummm me.....i be bullshiting on just regular battles.....

but when it comes 2 the tournament....nobody fuckin with me.....

the track record speaks for itself....

AUDIO KING....

u no likey......send a battle...

over and out....

---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

that was my cocky swag

Phil Banks
05-15-2012, 11:12 PM
SBT ill send tonite or tommorow don't duck

SBT The Messiah
05-15-2012, 11:26 PM
lol.......u don't know me i see

Phil Banks
05-16-2012, 12:20 AM
sent lol... dont duck

Haz
05-16-2012, 12:48 AM
I'm might just make my own list just to blow Haz'a half assed attempt out of the water :)

Smh.. Stop it corbet

Danger Rich is dope too

Interp
05-16-2012, 05:50 AM
LmFaOOOOOOOO .... ummmm no.

At both haz's list, and his annoying tendency to think we care about his opinion... you aint the hip hop guru son, net egos startin ta hurt ya kiddo.........

Stotty Pimpin
05-16-2012, 07:23 AM
lol @ the lists funny shit haz, my top 5 right now far as battlers go, no particular order, sixx shot, slypro, unclephil, swavy & shit prolly a few tied to get my fifth out now that rich is back sbt vs unclephil is gonna be a CLASSIC! S K I T T u should promote that along with mine n richs battle.....im liking the competitive nature lbs getting lately, lets chop some heads off in the battlefield

Haz
05-16-2012, 08:39 AM
How's it funny??? I don't find it funny

---------- Post added at 08:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 AM ----------

Oh and miqueas is a dog too.. Deff one of my fav

Stotty Pimpin
05-16-2012, 09:09 AM
its funny cuz it points out the worst on lb and everyones roasting them....anymore ?'s

Haz
05-16-2012, 12:31 PM
Only 1 who was roasting was slypro .. Trynna diss dubs web dubs is clearly better then him.. Actually the other one was corbet saying about cancer... Nothing about the guys who I said were the best . Relax son u mad for no reason.. Cuz I didn't put ya name up there. Lol

Just C
05-16-2012, 01:17 PM
You can say what you like about Cancer but he definitely isn't in the worst bracket, no matter how much beef you had with him, don't play like you didn't, you're forgetting that I KNOW. He used to roast you in chat for being a White boy, that irks you, fine, but no matter how much of a racist prick he was/is. He can still spit. He had hunger, could ride a beat. He was just very NY in the traditional Smack type way, but the kid could could rap, even if his style wasn't everyones cup of tea, stop fronting.

Lol at putting Bnas over Cancer

That's the most absurd shit I've read in a good minute.

Haz
05-16-2012, 02:56 PM
Corbet shut the fuck up.. Yes me and him had our time.. But your talkin about someone who IS Fucking awful !!! Me and him having beef got nothing to do with his skill.. Khryme and I use to beef too.. But he's dope I give him that.. Me and doc t used to beef , he's dope I give him that.. Cancer fuckinh sucks!!! Bnas is fuckinh garbage. They both suck.. Only reason I think Bnas is better Is cuz his lines we're better then cancer.. Yes his voice is annoying. His delivery blows.. His best line shits on cancers best line though!!! Don't forget I used to be in the chat and u used to make up fake names and co-sign everything he said like a lil dick rider.. Don't forget I KNOW!!! C'mon now really sit here and think of the shit cancer said .. " air u out wit the 45..Barrett'as nd long 9's. Blast shit body bag quick" bla bla bla not one creative punch line or metaphor.. I'm done here. Reply back and u will be talkin to your self.. I'm not replying .. U can message me or comment my page cuz I will not look here.. Goodbye bitch

Just C
05-16-2012, 03:09 PM
Corbet shut the fuck up.. Yes me and him had our time.. But your talkin about someone who IS Fucking awful !!! Me and him having beef got nothing to do with his skill.. Khryme and I use to beef too.. But he's dope I give him that.. Me and doc t used to beef , he's dope I give him that.. Cancer fuckinh sucks!!! Bnas is fuckinh garbage. They both suck.. Only reason I think Bnas is better Is cuz his lines we're better then cancer.. Yes his voice is annoying. His delivery blows.. His best line shits on cancers best line though!!! Don't forget I used to be in the chat and u used to make up fake names and co-sign everything he said like a lil dick rider.. Don't forget I KNOW!!! C'mon now really sit here and think of the shit cancer said .. " air u out wit the 45..Barrett'as nd long 9's. Blast shit body bag quick" bla bla bla not one creative punch line or metaphor.. I'm done here. Reply back and u will be talkin to your self.. I'm not replying .. U can message me or comment my page cuz I will not look here.. Goodbye bitch

Lol I read the words "Shut the fuck up" in the first sentence and complete switched off, some people have no clue how to present their points and arguments without getting disrespectful in a child like rage. Have fun holding bitter grudges.

BENSON THA GREAT
05-16-2012, 04:57 PM
hahahahha im lovin this HAZ VS JUST C friction.... good shit...keep it rollin lol

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

and what ever happened to that crazy mf CANCER???? he still in a small ass room with no furniture talkin shit on a web cam 24 hours a day???? im just curious....dude used to crack me up when he was talkin mad shit in the chatroom...i could listen to that dude talk shit all day long..dude was funny...i even battled him live a few times just to get some laughs in..lol....

Just C
05-16-2012, 05:02 PM
Yeah Cancer was mad funny. He didn't give a fuck and I think that's why Haz holds a grudge against him.

Lol still at Bnas > Cancer

The biggest crock of shit ever.

Haz
05-16-2012, 06:12 PM
Yeah Cancer was mad funny. He didn't give a fuck and I think that's why Haz holds a grudge against him.

I kn I sai I wasn't coming back .. But no the reason I hate him is cuzz he would say I suck but wouldn't battle me and on top of that he is racist..called me a cracker, but soon as I drop the N bomb " haz Is racist" I got alot of black friends true story.. But yeah it's w.e idc , sorry for loosing my cool I apologize.. But I'm out.. If u ever want to battle just c I'm down . Written . Peace

Just C
05-16-2012, 06:25 PM
No hard feelings.

Interp
05-17-2012, 07:08 AM
LMFAO @ Dubs bein better then Sly.....

keep dreamin....

-Jibberish
05-18-2012, 08:57 AM

^^ nothing more to be said about it, bnas is getting better but cancer would still son the shit outta him in a battle

Dexter3
05-19-2012, 03:19 AM
:high:

Haz

Dizzee
05-24-2012, 01:07 PM
goood thread!!