PDA

View Full Version : Huey's Play House: Track Feed Back

SH1T L0RD
05-11-2012, 07:22 PM
Rules

1. Must be a Track.

2. Tell me where you got the beat and who mixed the song.

Rule of Thumb: if you think your track is shit, don't put it in this thread. anyone prefacing their track with "this is just some shit i threw together" should not expect me to sit here and waste my time giving you serious critique on shitty work.
(keep in mind, this does not mean if you are shitty i won't review you. lots of you are shitty and don't know it, just saying give me something that does your music catalogue justice.)

GOLDEN RULE OF THE PLAYHOUSE: don't get sensitive

Just C
05-11-2012, 07:25 PM
www.reverbnation.com/ble55

SH1T L0RD
05-11-2012, 09:23 PM
soon as i finish this bottle of wine and pizza... let me indulge before i indulge

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

look at the tits on that girl in the roadkill t-shirts ad

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

www.reverbnation.com/ble55

who made this beat? nice story telling beat

so iv had to listen to this track about 14 times to decipher your accent. from what i can understand, this song is very, very dark. Its about a 12 year old girl being molested/raped by her father. The beat suits it well with its ominous minimal piano and sparse orchestral hits. Im not sure as to where the story went or what you were trying to say, but i'll get to that in the review. it painted a pretty twisted picture however. reminded me of this little girl who sat next to me on this long bus ride and poured her soul out to me about family issues.

ok... enough ranting. on with critique.

BEAT: great. no complaints. maybe a larger snare

PRODUCTION: the beat/performance would have shown even brighter if you had a nicer vocal quality. your mixing didn't do your performance justice in my opinion. You used some sort of filter obviously, judging from the drops in background noise when you're not speaking. I'd say try eq'ing the highs of your vocal tracks higher up and filtering out the bottom so you get less background noise and a brighter quality to your vocal that will cut through a ominous track like this... a trick i like to use as well. try putting around 4-6% echo on your voice. not enough to be obvious but enough to put your voice at a strange place between the forefront and the background for an ominous song like this. another trick i like to do for projects is putting 2% echo on the master track of the song, it will blend every sound in your song together, a lot of old school producers use that trick.

PERFORMANCE: great job. you delivered it like someone who really met this girl. like she was your sister or some shit.

LYRIC: though detailed and image evoking, i felt lacked in conclusion. i feel like a great song always has a button... the thought at the end or the hook or anything that just lubricates all of the thoughts and images of the song. you had no real 'button' on the song. for example in eminem's stan when he says 'that was you, damn'.. thats the button. your lyric came off as a slew of images about this girl, it never really resolved.

OVERALL: 7.5/10. this is a great rating btw, if anyones wondering my grading system. wonderful job just c. you sat down and you spent the time to write a song that can bring something out of people (in my case, the memory of that girl on the bus). Though it lacked in conclusion (in my opinion) and the production took away from the power of the beat and imagery, it is a triumph... 7.5

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

don't be cowards, post

Just C
05-11-2012, 10:33 PM
Word. Good looks on the break down. It's still an unfinished Piece actually, hence the lack of conclusion. And yeah mixing could definitely be better. That's something I'm always working on so I'll try and put what you said about the EQ, echo and what not into practice next time I get a session going. Thanks man. Really good breakdown.

Insuppressible
05-11-2012, 10:43 PM
its not a track its audio, only thing i've got haha...

more emphasis? better lyrics? don't ever audio again? i'onnt care, just holla

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=lb&id=533819

Just C
05-11-2012, 10:49 PM
Oh yeah. The beats by "Sinima" on Sound Click.

SH1T L0RD
05-11-2012, 10:59 PM
its not a track its audio, only thing i've got haha...

more emphasis? better lyrics? don't ever audio again? i'onnt care, just holla

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=lb&id=533819

no track? how did you get into the playhouse?

please leave

Revan
05-12-2012, 02:37 AM
Lets Beef Track: Rule Of Gun (Ft RULE & SWAVY) - By: RED MYST

SH1T L0RD
05-12-2012, 02:19 PM
Lets Beef Track: Rule Of Gun (Ft RULE & SWAVY) - By: RED MYST (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/proddetail.php?prod=872769-Rule-965)

pardon if i switch my breakdown order up, kinda just however i feel like doing it

BEAT: i wasn't feelin this beat tbh. shit was going for minimal hardcore, but it just didn't work for me. The only instrument i liked was the distorted guitar. those synthy strings that come in were corny to me and when those dropped out and the drums came in the drop seemed lackluster. probably cause i wasn't getting much swing out of that drum sequence at all.. i mean, the hi hats are the loudest part of the sequence, i could barely hear the kick and snare separate themselves. Did redmyst make the beat? if so, try giving the hats, kicks, and snares all their own tracks so you can mix and eq them accordingly, then send them all to the same bus where you can mix them as a whole, then send that bus to the bass line (if you have a bass line), it will make the bass duck when the kicks and snares cut and give you a nice integrated sound, like the whole song is swinging with the drums

PERFORMANCES: chronologically.
Rule, sorry to say man but i sense you reading your verse, for example "its a douuble". you coulda swagged that out huge but it sounded like you were reading it. your spitting it with UMPH but when the punchlines come in, your voice kinda drops out. it sounds like your trying to spit hardcore but not wake anyone in your apartment building up. Also the hardcore approach didn't really work for me cause the beat was already hardcore. bananas on bananas, never good imo (unless you are just that hardcore dude, where all you know is gutter ass murder stories, but i don't think you are that person).
Swavy: yeeee. feelin it from the first word. you came on the beat like you kinda just chillin, strawberries on bananas. No but really you wrote this like an audio verse, you switched up the patterns and swagged out your punchlines, performance was enjoyable throughout.

****NEW CATAGORY*** weeeoooo weeooo (sirens)
HOOK

"take a seat, schoolin son
you aint foolin none, got you (poolin one??)
if you don't spray, don't move your tongue
this aint the rule of thumb, this is the rule of gun"

ok, i don't like the hook. for 1, i had to listen to it 8 times to hear what you were sayin, which isn't great for a hook. It seemed like the same old letsbeef battle track hooks that you hear all the time... BUT with that said, cudos for putting a hook, it split up the song nicely, and even though fell short in its hookyness, it was needed in the song.

PRODUCTION Rule your vocal mix was significantly worse than swavys. swavy may have a voice that cuts easier though, not saying he's a better engineer. Rule you should take a look at my advice to just c and try that out, may work for you aswell, cause your voice is falling flat amongst background noise and doesnt cut through the track like it should. Beat production wasnt great either, the drums all fell flat, like i said.

LYRIC great from both of you as expected. riddled with punchlines for a classic punchline flex track style that letsbeef has grown so fond of. not being sarcastic, this shit is a staple of letsbeef

OVERALL i give the song 5 out of 10. the beat fell short, the production fell short, the hook fell short, but the lyric and swavys performance shown enough to land this a 5 out of 10.

Revan
05-12-2012, 02:41 PM
it sounds like your trying to spit hardcore but not wake anyone in your apartment building up

No idea how on the money you are there LOL.

Appreicate the breakdown fams, plenty to work on there. I write and record at the same time so i dont rehearse my verses.

Thanks huey.

1/

KingBankstou
05-12-2012, 04:12 PM
OverDose x ProntoBanks - YouTube

SH1T L0RD
05-12-2012, 09:54 PM
OverDose x ProntoBanks - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2-OXWK8aQg&feature=channel&list=UL)

Beat on some dub step techno ish tip. not your beat though, is this a friends beat? beat off youtube? FROM NOW ON SPECIFY WHERE YOU GOT THE BEAT FROM but yea, shit was hype. got a lil repetitive after awhile though

PERFORMANCE not your best imo but still cool across the board. i like ur laid back swagger on track, but it didn't really work on this track at points, since the track is so hype. you went in on the second verse though. but nah you had swagger throughout, never really sounded like u were reading. good performance

Hook Od' on em. pretty cool, nothing crazy, solid hook though.

PRODUCTION This is where shit got fucked up. the production of the beat is top of the line, but the beat is turned down so you can hear your amateur vocal mix. which results in a heavy hype rap track that cant get slapped outta the speakers. its the juxtaposition of the amateur vocals on the professional beat that makes this song fall short as a whole. it just doesnt work, it feels like 2 layers rather than one song full of integrating sounds. This is where a lot of rappers fuck up imo as well. they just want some shit to rap on, but the shit doesnt sit inside the beat, your vocal was outside the beat the whole time. The effects on your vocal was cool, at some points a lil excessive, might have been cooler if used sparingly, but a cool change up.

LYRIC very solid, cool flow switches. lyric was original and well written to the beat and effects. also didn't get too lyrical to where shit went over my head on first listen, which is good for a banger style track like this. nothing i remembered as quotable though

OVERALL scores 6.5 outta 10. not gunna lie the production just fucked this whole thing up to me. you can't bang this track, and its ment to be a banger. its saving graces being your swaggy writing and performance. solid track, but fell short of its intention and with a few tweaks could have been something great

KingBankstou
05-12-2012, 10:33 PM
Beat on some dub step techno ish tip. not your beat though, is this a friends beat? beat off youtube? FROM NOW ON SPECIFY WHERE YOU GOT THE BEAT FROM but yea, shit was hype. got a lil repetitive after awhile though

PERFORMANCE not your best imo but still cool across the board. i like ur laid back swagger on track, but it didn't really work on this track at points, since the track is so hype. you went in on the second verse though. but nah you had swagger throughout, never really sounded like u were reading. good performance

Hook Od' on em. pretty cool, nothing crazy, solid hook though.

PRODUCTION This is where shit got fucked up. the production of the beat is top of the line, but the beat is turned down so you can hear your amateur vocal mix. which results in a heavy hype rap track that cant get slapped outta the speakers. its the juxtaposition of the amateur vocals on the professional beat that makes this song fall short as a whole. it just doesnt work, it feels like 2 layers rather than one song full of integrating sounds. This is where a lot of rappers fuck up imo as well. they just want some shit to rap on, but the shit doesnt sit inside the beat, your vocal was outside the beat the whole time. The effects on your vocal was cool, at some points a lil excessive, might have been cooler if used sparingly, but a cool change up.

LYRIC very solid, cool flow switches. lyric was original and well written to the beat and effects. also didn't get too lyrical to where shit went over my head on first listen, which is good for a banger style track like this. nothing i remembered as quotable though

OVERALL scores 6.5 outta 10. not gunna lie the production just fucked this whole thing up to me. you can't bang this track, and its ment to be a banger. its saving graces being your swaggy writing and performance. solid track, but fell short of its intention and with a few tweaks could have been something great

yea i noticed dat shit too imma get it mastered , good looks , good feedback!

AfterThought
05-13-2012, 04:48 AM
Lets Beef Track: Forgive Me - By: AfterThought

SH1T L0RD
05-13-2012, 12:54 PM
no hate, im not saying im infalible. but this is my play house, and you asked for my opinion

---------- Post added at 08:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 AM ----------

btw my president is not good amateur music. there is no bell curve. im rating according to music i like to listen to

---------- Post added at 08:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 AM ----------

Lets Beef Track: Forgive Me - By: AfterThought (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/proddetail.php?prod=863476-Forgive-680)

BEAT not ur beat, dope beat though sounds kinda premier'ish. only problem with using a beat like this is it give u a huge crutch, since you could just chill and let this shit breath whenever and the song will be cool

PERFORMANCE you sang the hook, you put your personality into your verse. no complaints i enjoyed your performance

PRODUCTION sounds like theres no production advice i can give to really help you out, you just have shitty equipment. it makes your vocals tinny. shit sounds like its being played out of a clock radio. but for some reason, i didn't mind it all that much on this song. also that dude talkin in the beginning makes your vocal sound 1000x worse when you start singing in comparison lol. but like i said, i actually don't mind it so much for this particular song.

HOOK your best part of this whole song. you sang it cool n all but the melody and lyric you wrote (im assuming you wrote it)... thats an awesome hook. if you gave that to some sexy ass female vocalist and had her sing that shit. oooo. you should hold on to that hook no lie.

LYRIC 1 verse!!??? come on man... thats a sin for a song with this much potential. but also, your singing this hook about howve you've sinned over and over again to be on top, your praying to the lord to forgive you. its a powerful hook. then you come in on the verse with brag rap. it cheapens the song man if you came in on that verse and spilt ur guts and sins that would be an awesome song. i could see jay z absolutely murdering this song if this were his beat, and he had some soul singer hit that hook.... you should sell it to jay

OVERALL honestly so much potential in this song. i loved that you sang the hook, that shit was refreshing. this song was original in this letsbeef community, and probably my favorite song iv heard so far. but i have to give you a 7. you only put in 1 verse and that 1 verse didn't contribute to the power of the song.

AfterThought
05-13-2012, 01:40 PM
no hate, im not saying im infalible. but this is my play house, and you asked for my opinion

---------- Post added at 08:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 AM ----------

btw my president is not good amateur music. there is no bell curve. im rating according to music i like to listen to

---------- Post added at 08:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 AM ----------

BEAT not ur beat, dope beat though sounds kinda premier'ish. only problem with using a beat like this is it give u a huge crutch, since you could just chill and let this shit breath whenever and the song will be cool

PERFORMANCE you sang the hook, you put your personality into your verse. no complaints i enjoyed your performance

PRODUCTION sounds like theres no production advice i can give to really help you out, you just have shitty equipment. it makes your vocals tinny. shit sounds like its being played out of a clock radio. but for some reason, i didn't mind it all that much on this song. also that dude talkin in the beginning makes your vocal sound 1000x worse when you start singing in comparison lol. but like i said, i actually don't mind it so much for this particular song.

HOOK your best part of this whole song. you sang it cool n all but the melody and lyric you wrote (im assuming you wrote it)... thats an awesome hook. if you gave that to some sexy ass female vocalist and had her sing that shit. oooo. you should hold on to that hook no lie.

LYRIC 1 verse!!??? come on man... thats a sin for a song with this much potential. but also, your singing this hook about howve you've sinned over and over again to be on top, your praying to the lord to forgive you. its a powerful hook. then you come in on the verse with brag rap. it cheapens the song man if you came in on that verse and spilt ur guts and sins that would be an awesome song. i could see jay z absolutely murdering this song if this were his beat, and he had some soul singer hit that hook.... you should sell it to jay

OVERALL honestly so much potential in this song. i loved that you sang the hook, that shit was refreshing. this song was original in this letsbeef community, and probably my favorite song iv heard so far. but i have to give you a 7. you only put in 1 verse and that 1 verse didn't contribute to the power of the song.

Really appreciate the break down Huey! I might re-record that track & add a verse.

SH1T L0RD
05-13-2012, 02:01 PM
I didnt really ask for your opinion, a guy thats on my nuts did.. but its all good.. that tracks production was really choppy and nowhere near my best as far as that.. and I know me knocking you outta that tourney didnt have ANYTHING to sway ur opinion of me LOL

but in all honesty thats a major faggot move on freezy's part. some real type A highschool girl shit. if you wan't me to take down the review i will, since it's true you didn't ask for my opinion

---------- Post added at 10:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 AM ----------

went ahead and deleted the review

Just C
05-13-2012, 02:13 PM
did I miss something? I'm confused.

TRE
05-13-2012, 02:30 PM
but in all honesty thats a major faggot move on freezy's part. some real type A highschool girl shit. if you wan't me to take down the review i will, since it's true you didn't ask for my opinion

---------- Post added at 10:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 AM ----------

went ahead and deleted the review

u didnt have to delete the review.. my issue wasnt the review itself.. but freezy being a lil fag.. the funny thing.. he even told me if I diss him, i would be wasting my time cause he wouldnt reply.. u know how many times I have heard that over the years? or put work in on a diss and the person just doesnt reply? oh well.. he told me to take it as a MORAL VICTORY.. and I guess I will. cause at the end of the day.. hes the one attached to my nutsack like a lil girl

SH1T L0RD
05-13-2012, 02:35 PM
did I miss something? I'm confused.

freezy came in here and posted a Tre track. i thought it was freezy's track, assuming he actually was going to be courteous of my time and appreciative of my feedback. i gave it a terrible review. Tre got mad

Just C
05-13-2012, 02:37 PM
You could have soft deleted it :(

TRE
05-13-2012, 03:27 PM
freezy came in here and posted a Tre track. i thought it was freezy's track, assuming he actually was going to be courteous of my time and appreciative of my feedback. i gave it a terrible review. Tre got mad

Im about to record a track, and Ill post it up for a review.. cause I do appreciate honest feedback, and I know im not the best or even the best I can be... im a bit lazy when it comes to this music shit.. have so much going on in my real life.. music has taken a back seat. but ill be back

SH1T L0RD
05-13-2012, 03:29 PM
You could have soft deleted it :(

no room for anything soft in the play house

TRE
05-13-2012, 05:31 PM
http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/proddetail.php?prod=50414-Im-119

I remixed it if you heard the previous track, sounds much better than it did before. it was horrible LOL anyways.. feel free to throw this some honest feedback.

Gurp Da God

FreezyCT
05-13-2012, 05:51 PM
lol...get off your high horse huey...you thought you had a chance at telling me how you really felt, but failed in the process...how i ended up the asshole is beyond me...i was showing Tre honest feedback

continue the circle jerk

SH1T L0RD
05-13-2012, 05:56 PM
http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/proddetail.php?prod=50414-Im-119

I remixed it if you heard the previous track, sounds much better than it did before. it was horrible LOL anyways.. feel free to throw this some honest feedback.

Gurp Da God

BEAT man i heard hopsin spit on this mad time ago and i never liked this beat. and i don't like hopsin... dudes always sayin how real he is but all i see is a giant gimmick. but anyway, i don't like the beat, its like psuedo-eminem but goofier. especially those changes and the quick violin run to transition.. its just an obvious shady production clone

PERFORMANCE you were goin in fersure. it suited the song well, crazy guy

PRODUCTION Your vocals are made to look shitty by hopsins voice on the hook. i could hear the shit you say though, so i can't complain too much, and the track wasn't popping even though you were pretty viscous. tbh its just your microphone, the quality was as good as its going to be at least to my knowledge

LYRIC didn't like it again. some images were worth a chuckle, like groupies doming u while u do a handstand... but that seems like a lot of effort on your part i dont know why youd wanna do that. it was eminem reminiscent in the style of 'look how crazy i am, these are hypothetical situations i've thought up' but yours were kinda just too weird to be humorous or entertaining for the most part. why would you piss on my face? floss with a giant's pubic hair? whores diaries n shit. you never wanna go FULL crazy person.. kinda like the full retard thing. you really do sound like some outback white dude that wants to eat babies. or actually no u don't sound intense enough to actually eat the babies, but u sound like you think about it. it was like a tasteless/less clever rendition of a style that eminem already completely shit all over. then the rest of the song was you calling an imaginary person a faggot... i didn't enjoy it

HOOK the hook was just hopsin's hook.. which i already thought was lame

OVERALL i can't fuck with this song. keep in mind i already hated this original hopsin song. but in your case, the beat was already wannabe eminem then the lyrics came in with all that same old shit that we've heard but less clever and with worse quality audio. it just sounded like a 3rd generation rendition of something thats already been perfected by someone else. in your defence you did rap with the amount of animosity that the track demanded. i give it a 4

TRE
05-13-2012, 06:25 PM
BEAT man i heard hopsin spit on this mad time ago and i never liked this beat. and i don't like hopsin... dudes always sayin how real he is but all i see is a giant gimmick. but anyway, i don't like the beat, its like psuedo-eminem but goofier. especially those changes and the quick violin run to transition.. its just an obvious shady production clone

PERFORMANCE you were goin in fersure. it suited the song well, crazy guy

PRODUCTION Your vocals are made to look shitty by hopsins voice on the hook. i could hear the shit you say though, so i can't complain too much, and the track wasn't popping even though you were pretty viscous. tbh its just your microphone, the quality was as good as its going to be at least to my knowledge

LYRIC didn't like it again. some images were worth a chuckle, like groupies doming u while u do a handstand... but that seems like a lot of effort on your part i dont know why youd wanna do that. it was eminem reminiscent in the style of 'look how crazy i am, these are hypothetical situations i've thought up' but yours were kinda just too weird to be humorous or entertaining for the most part. why would you piss on my face? floss with a giant's pubic hair? whores diaries n shit. you never wanna go FULL crazy person.. kinda like the full retard thing. you really do sound like some outback white dude that wants to eat babies. or actually no u don't sound intense enough to actually eat the babies, but u sound like you think about it. it was like a tasteless/less clever rendition of a style that eminem already completely shit all over. then the rest of the song was you calling an imaginary person a faggot... i didn't enjoy it

HOOK the hook was just hopsin's hook.. which i already thought was lame

OVERALL i can't fuck with this song. keep in mind i already hated this original hopsin song. but in your case, the beat was already wannabe eminem then the lyrics came in with all that same old shit that we've heard but less clever and with worse quality audio. it just sounded like a 3rd generation rendition of something thats already been perfected by someone else. in your defence you did rap with the amount of animosity that the track demanded. i give it a 4

aight.. what I get from that is your dont like my style, and its what I do.. so we'll leave it at that. This is what I enjoy, getting feedback from people that really pick apart and look at it with such a view that they could never really enjoy listening to a FUCK IT track where u just let it go wit crazy shit.

Thanx for the feedback tho, I wasnt expecting a OMG TRE your really good from you anyway.. Freezy this is what seperates me from you.. YOU try to follow the PATH that the industry tells you to follow, and if you aint noticed the rap game is at a HIGH TIME LOW ATM.. your comment that i wanted to be on the radio paints a view of your part, that you KNOW my music cant be on the radio and that BEING on the radio is WHAT to strive for.. if thats what you strive for, by all means, strive for it, but I will NEVER suit my style to what I think someone else is EXPECTED and is forced to follow

I make crazy music, and 99% of it I say NOTHING.. just wordplay and have fun with it, because I DO NOT expect to be famous, I DO NOT expect to make money from this, this is a HOBBY, this is my therapy session and brings me back down to earth. So people like FREEZY need not listen to my music, or anyone that doesnt enjoy it.. cause Ill go out of this rap shit, the same exact way i came into it, not giving a fuck about what anyone thinks about my shit

This might be winded, but its my last word to freezy over here.. you can hate my music and make your CLONE music all u want man..

Ticket
05-13-2012, 06:52 PM
Tre.. don't ask for feedback and cry about it and talk shit it makes you look like a faggot and a loser, the track wasn't good bro, keep it movin... (of course no hate)

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

and if you didn't give a fuck what people thought, you wouldn't ask for feedback and have peoples feedback in your sig... seriously.. don't bullshit me. one.[COLOR="Silver"]

FiNAL WoRD
05-13-2012, 08:34 PM
Huey you fucking crack me up hahahahahahahahahahaha

SH1T L0RD
05-13-2012, 08:47 PM
lol @ anyone who comes in here asking me for feedback then tells me i just don't like their style

maybe, if the person was an established artist who had hundreds of fans bein like 'yo fuck huey man that songs THE SHIT!"

but other than that scenario, thank me and exit the play house

FiNAL WoRD
05-13-2012, 09:09 PM
you think his tracks bad, you should see the audio tre sent me randomly when he left classick all pissy on some ho shit cause he hated me soooo much hahaha
hes on his icp swag, and he sent it when i told him i didnt do audio yet like a year back

TRE
05-13-2012, 10:13 PM
Tre.. don't ask for feedback and cry about it and talk shit it makes you look like a faggot and a loser, the track wasn't good bro, keep it movin... (of course no hate)

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

and if you didn't give a fuck what people thought, you wouldn't ask for feedback and have peoples feedback in your sig... seriously.. don't bullshit me. one.

Ticket, suck my dick man.. again.. I dont give a fuck what u think about what I say.. when the FUCK are u dudes going to get that? I didnt talk shit to J.. I said.. he must not like my style.. his points was the lines and blah blah he didnt like.. thats MY STYLE.. he didnt like it.. enough said.. more than likely any song I do he wont like.. cause he dont like MY STYLE

you dont like that.. suck on the ballsack bitch

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

you think his tracks bad, you should see the audio tre sent me randomly when he left classick all pissy on some ho shit cause he hated me soooo much hahaha
hes on his icp swag, and he sent it when i told him i didnt do audio yet like a year back

oh you talking about the FREESTYLE i sent you? that you didnt even accept.. tho it was soooo bad?? OH THAT! LOL really who the fuck is FINAL WORD and what the fuck has he done for this site or hip hop in general..

for those that dont like my music.. its fine.. u dont like it.. for those that dont like me and hangs on every word I make.. FUCK YOU

and in the TRUE FASHION of the EOS way.. ill say.. GO AHEAD DISS ME and waste your fucking time

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

and if you didn't give a fuck what people thought, you wouldn't ask for feedback and have peoples feedback in your sig... seriously.. don't bullshit me. one.[COLOR="Silver"]

Ill take the feedback, and im fine with what he said.. cause I know there are people that like my music.. if were ALL delusional enough to think EVERYONE will like their music is retarded.. but if you dont like.. i truly dont give a fuck.. Ticket your one of the most emotional fags on this site.. and you saying that about me is kinda funny

SH1T L0RD
05-13-2012, 10:19 PM
take it somewhere else ladies

Mikey DeNiro
05-13-2012, 10:34 PM
Lets Beef Track: Check My Swag Snippet - By: iQ™

She Wants A Gentleman = Swag

SH1T L0RD
05-13-2012, 10:55 PM
Lets Beef Track: Check My Swag Snippet - By: iQ™ (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/proddetail.php?prod=89693-Check-828)

She Wants A Gentleman = Swag

BEAT lol this beat was hype

PERFORMANCE man seems like everyone been rapping like this recently, ever since big sean and them. you went in on it and didn't sound like u were reading. definitely comfortable on the mic but something about your performance was unnatural to me. idunno if its cause you were just rapping like ovvverly swaggy or something and it came off like you were putting on a bit of a front... idunno i don't really like heavy party music though and thats kinda what this is. solid performance, something was a bit off. one thing i did like was the lil walk in you did at the beginning, 'i got this' lol like you just hopped in the booth from the boards

PRODUCTION great, really good... best yet in this thread. the guys voice at the start was muddy, but you came in and cut him off real quick so that worked

HOOK lamar already hit that 'hol up' hook heavy, but this was a decent party hook. nothin new though

LYRIC cool lyric, i wouldve felt a lil quick sylable flow switch up for a couple bars in there, that shit would bounce on this beat pretty dope. but nah your lyric was definitely cool, well written. one thing i don't feel is the 'swag swag' shit anymore though, leave that for the goonies in the bay

OVERALL this is a party song for sure. BUT thing is, the hook and the rap style all been done my man. The beat could definitely be slaughtered for a party track, but if u really wanna make a party song thats gunna go hard outside of your friend group you gotta think of some shit that nobodies put on track, and make that the hook. in my opinion, party music is all about starting a new fad. thats what people like, if thats what your into. so the reason the song didn't really work is cause your not really doin anything new.. think of some shit your friends do or say thats funny or catchy. i give it a 6, has potential

Ticket
05-13-2012, 11:10 PM
take it somewhere else ladies

The land you built the playhouse on is in my name son.. its all good

SH1T L0RD
05-14-2012, 02:55 PM
i missed a payment on the playhouse, im shutting it down... fuck you

SH1T L0RD
05-15-2012, 12:27 PM
iv created something recently that pleased me, playhouse back open

FiNAL WoRD
05-16-2012, 02:28 AM
No one loves you huey,......

SH1T L0RD
05-16-2012, 12:20 PM
w/e, these reviews were starting to make me look cunty anyway

Just C
05-16-2012, 01:36 PM
Nah the reviews were in point tbph. Keep it up. It's always nice to read an in depth, educated, un biased view. I co sign this thread and it's movement. Leave the lying and the dick riding to the track side. No offence to those people who read this. But I'd rather get a Huey review than a million "fire" comments on my track any day of the week.

John Dos
05-16-2012, 02:37 PM
i actually enjoyed the reviews and agree with them.

SH1T L0RD
05-16-2012, 06:39 PM
dick riders

FiNAL WoRD
05-16-2012, 06:45 PM
yeah yall are a bunch of faggots

SH1T L0RD
05-16-2012, 06:52 PM
new rule, you had to have posted a track and gotten a review before you can hang in the play house..

Dono
05-16-2012, 10:34 PM
Here's a real effort. Red Myst made the beat and I mixed it myself, which I haven't really done much of before.

Lets Beef Track: SonShine (Prod. By Red Myst) - By: Dono

If you're still not feelin it then feel free to delete this out the thread as well and I'll stay out for good. Take it easy.

SH1T L0RD
05-17-2012, 01:40 AM
Here's a real effort. Red Myst made the beat and I mixed it myself, which I haven't really done much of before.

Lets Beef Track: SonShine (Prod. By Red Myst) - By: Dono (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/proddetail.php?prod=879211-SonShine-717)

If you're still not feelin it then feel free to delete this out the thread as well and I'll stay out for good. Take it easy.

all i ask for is effort

BEAT hahaha yo this shit cracked me up from the first note. this shit was like the sex scene in an 80s sci fi film. with that said, i loved it...

PERFORMANCE man you were chasing the beat the whole time. i didn't hear you sit inside the pocket of this beat once. and your voice drops out a lot makes it hard to hear you. and the last syllables you say in your lines just drift off into space more often then not. 'fightin onnn'. just holding that onn a little bit too long (just one example. another example, whats 'rigght or wroongg') it makes it sound like your searching for the beat. a great performance would be a performer that knows the beat so well they effortlessly sit inside it, as if unaware of it (coming out of the rhythm whenever but always coming right back in). that kinda performance makes it sound like the beat was crafted around the lyric. your performance had the opposite effect

PRODUCTION no good, the second you start rapping this shit gets waaay to cluttered. im realizing this beat isnt great to rap on, its too busy. you didn't really have anywhere to go, may attest to your forced performance. your vocal also is flat, eq that shit. figure out what aspects of your voice you want to accent and eq it higher or lower.

LYRIC the lyric was actually great. i feel bad you wrote such a great lyric for a song that really didn't work out. probably got pumped when u put that on paper... BUT. im speaking about your words. your words were good. rhythmically this lyric is preeeetty bad

OVERALL this beat is hilariously dramatic. so much so that i would enjoy it as just an instrumental. just like i would enjoy your lyric if solo, on paper. these two things combined made one nasty musical cluster fuck peppered with flat, forced vocals. the ingredients were good, the cocktail was gross. 4

KingBankstou
05-17-2012, 02:12 AM
Take over- Pronto Banks - YouTube

FiNAL WoRD
05-17-2012, 08:25 AM
im playing in the play house with postin a track, What now? :o

Phil Banks
05-17-2012, 11:56 AM
Lets Beef Track: Only Words FT UnclePhil C Steeze SLyprO - By: Stotty Pimpin

lemme know

SH1T L0RD
05-17-2012, 01:50 PM
Take over- Pronto Banks - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gh3la_Irbw&feature=relmfu)

BEAT lol this shits raw.. the intro sample makes an instant classic

PRODUCTION great, the beat is a lil muddy but your voice cuts it perfect. (btw im listening to all these tracks on dre beats)

PERFORMANCE major swagger, and still believable. you bodybagged this shit no doubt

LYRIC lots of it, but shit was cool throughout. boss bars for the boss song. only thing id say is the lyric went on for a loong time so it got kinda stale... i'd cut that shit up with a movie sample or a hook or something, keeps it fresh. movie sample would sound raw on that beat though

OVERALL killt it. no complaints besides shit got a little long winded in the second half. if u split that song up with some shit in the middle id have no complaints. regardless, this shit was easily the best song in this thread thusfar i give it an 8.5.

---------- Post added at 09:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

[QUOTE=Phil Banks;797080]Lets Beef Track: Only Words FT UnclePhil C Steeze SLyprO - By: Stotty Pimpin

lemme me know the order of verses

Phil Banks
05-17-2012, 03:11 PM
its stot me sleeze and sly that order

SH1T L0RD
05-17-2012, 04:42 PM

Lets Beef Track: SonShine (Prod. By Red Myst) - By: Dono (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/proddetail.php?prod=879211-SonShine-717)

BEAT super bang haunt fest. shit knocks

PERFORMANCE

STOT murdered it, hits the drop major. fit the beat really well, great start to the track. accent sounded a lil fake at points though

PHIL BANKS your wording is a lil weird, you were doin a bit of what Dono was doin. stretching out words to fit the beat then pushing words together to get back into the beat. made it sound like u were reading, anticipating the next word rather then chillin on the shit your sayin atm. it was a decent performance but it was outshined major by stots opening

Steeze this dudes voice plus this beat is raw as fuck. fits it perfect. his adlibs were a lil much at points but at other parts the stereo adlibs were dope, he shoulda put some of those on everyones verse.

Slypro another ill voice for this beat. this dude was eatin this beat soundin a lil bit like scarface. rhythm got a lil bit awkward but never too awkward. another ill verse

HOOK cool hook, tied everyones verses together bout their women. but with these real authentic hood ass accents comin into the track kinda exaggerates stots seemingly forced accent. like he's trying too hard or something. not that your bein a fake, stots voice just didnt hit as hard after hearing the later verses. maybe if each person rapped the hook after their verse that coulda been cool.

PRODUCTION great, the bass pumped, the snare cracked, the vocals cut. good job. i thought the quality difference in all these verses was going to bug me since u all probably used ur own home studios but they all melded surprisingly well.

LYRIC you all killed it by staying on topic. thank you. thats what made the song, everyone telling stories about their women n shit

OVERALL this song was great. the production was good enough to where the song can get bumped, the lyrics were all on point, the performances and different swaggers were all unique and entertaining. in regards to you phil banks, since u posted it, i gotta say you probably had the weakest verse on the track. not to say you were wack, but you got outshined. but since this song was more topical than boasting it didn't really matter, it works as a whole rather than individual performances. had a hook, it had everything. imma give it a 8

Phil Banks
05-18-2012, 01:24 AM
Gurp Da God you say im off beat??? every rhyme word is on the snare.... that means i'm on beat... cept for the cut in line part.... don't really get what ya mean... i actually thought this was the most comfertable I was on any beat...

SH1T L0RD
05-18-2012, 04:31 PM
"buully cats", "still be dooinn that". some parts you hit, other parts you fell off. your breathin was awkward, the performance just wasn't great man. thats just my opinion though

Dizzee
05-20-2012, 08:46 PM
pronto banks track illl!!

Dono
05-23-2012, 12:54 AM
Changed my mind, scratch that.

FreezyCT
04-15-2013, 12:37 PM
good times

BLNK
04-16-2013, 09:43 AM
Lets Beef Track: Shaolin Skunk - By: BLNK