PDA

View Full Version : ITT Fiji Explains Why He Wants To

Just C
05-11-2012, 07:16 PM
Be in the FVC.

This isn't a witch hunt, but since you wanted to act hard done by, and make it look like you're no longer in the FVC because of some "Grudge" I hold against you, here is the reason you've been asking for.

Please note that before you guys click on the link below to see, and more importantly HEAR, exactly what it is I am trying to get at. Know that out of the 12 votes placed. Fiji was the only person to vote for the eventual loser.

www.letsbeef.com/tournament_battle_details.php?id=922&section=lb

^ That right there is the moment I decided that enough was enough, and removed you from the FVC, and lowered your Vp down to 0. Where it belongs (In my opinion, and a few others. No names)

So yeah, there it is. I hope that clears everything up and there is no longer any confusion on the matter.

Erupt da Monsta
05-11-2012, 09:01 PM
Is this the first time uv seen fiji vote like this? Or are there multiple bad votes since this? For future reference

IV
05-11-2012, 09:05 PM
Erupt, Multiple times and he voted for the wrong reasons. For example;

I once sniped somebody during a tourney qualifying month, admittedly it was way below par but much much better than the other verse. Fiji voted for the other verse because mine was bad. He didn't vote because their verse was good (because it really wasn't) but he voted for them because my verse wasn't as good as usual

Óðinn
05-11-2012, 09:15 PM
LMMFAOOOOO........ I can't believe that anyone would of voted for XXX vs Phil on that battle lol... WOW.... i mean Phil bodied him.... :high:

Just C
05-11-2012, 09:54 PM
Yeah I know.

And yeah Erupt. It's pretty common occurrence.

Godbody
05-12-2012, 02:38 AM
I remember Fiji voted against me when I clearly shat on somebody

I understand how it is though...times is tuff

niggas need credits out here on LetsBeef my G

IV
05-12-2012, 04:39 AM
^^ he wasn't the only one who voted against you though, so it's a completely different situation. Because you lost that battle, didn't you Juan? :)

UNKNOWN ARTIST
05-12-2012, 05:04 AM
EJT votes the wrong way a lot too[COLOR="Silver"]

Godbody
05-12-2012, 09:39 AM
Juan? Verity shut your corny ass up... You're just a really really awkward girl

I could imagine your friends taking you out somewhere and keeping their distance from you because as you start to walk in public places you start making snide remarks and horrible jokes topped off with that laugh similar to a pig's oink

You're just a tag-along...3rd wheel type shit... It's like you're there but niggas dont want you there.. On some Pikachu shit

IV
05-12-2012, 11:24 AM
^^ you literally couldn't be more wrong lmfao. But because my social life actually exists, I don't feel the news to talk about it on letsbeef. Unlike some

Godbody
05-12-2012, 11:51 AM
What social life do you have? You don't see any action in your life.

You probably have like 2-3 disgustingly fat/hideous girl friends that bring you places so that they can pick up guys easier. You're a wingbitch.

IV
05-12-2012, 11:56 AM
All my friends are actually really hot. I have an amazing social life, but, i'm not going to show off about my life on an internet forum. I don't feel the need to justify things to somebody i couldn't care less about. (That's you). Have a lovely weekend convincing yourself that you're something you're not :D

Just C
05-12-2012, 02:14 PM
I remember Fiji voted against me when I clearly shat on somebody

I understand how it is though...times is tuff

niggas need credits out here on LetsBeef my G

True, but I also remember you going on to make a sway thread, then went to 1 of his battles to vote against him out if spite, instead of coming to me or 1 of the other members of staff. If you would have just PMed me, the vote would have be removed. Next time PM me.