PDA

View Full Version : Donald Driver..

½ Man ½ Amazin
05-11-2012, 11:28 AM
..could possibly be seeing his last days in Green Bay. In the event that Driver gets dropped from the Packers, what team could you see him possibly making an impact?

MR-LETS-BEEF
05-13-2012, 10:47 AM
Redskins could still use at least one more on the outside. That'll be a good look for Driver.

FreezyCT
05-13-2012, 11:08 AM
tbh no one...he isn't a go-to-guy anymore, and isn't really useful as a slot receiver...GB is a team that plays in the air, the fact they think they don't need DD anymore isn't a good look...i agree if any team it'll be the Redskins, but they didn't bring Gaffney back...so that makes you wonder

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------

i think the bigger question is how many points the Lions will be putting up once Broyles fully recovers..

½ Man ½ Amazin
05-13-2012, 12:04 PM
Redskins, definitely. Gaffney? That's that dude though, however, a new look all around isn't a bad idea. I believe Driver hasn't been up to his potential last season but everyone won't always have consecutive dope seasons. He has at least 1 year left to show his worthy skills.

Broyles. A full recovery can cause some serious problems in the NFC North.

FreezyCT
05-13-2012, 05:54 PM
true, i can see one year left