PDA

View Full Version : Invisible Battle Challenges..

Phonocide
05-11-2012, 09:41 AM
Aight. I was away for quite some time and didn't have access to my computer. Now that I'm back, I noticed that I have 3 personal battle challenges. However, when I click the link to view them, no challenges are showing up. I'm assuming this has to do with the fact that I was forced to leave abruptly, and they are just remaining from people who challenged me shortly after my departure. Or maybe they were banned or something, who knows.

But since there's no way for me to view these challenges, is there a way I can remove the "3 challenges" notification? It's confusing, and makes me think I have new challenges every time I log on, when in reality, there's nothing there.

Thanks ahead of time mods,

'Preme

Phonocide
05-13-2012, 06:11 AM
Bump, just to see if anybody knows about this.

Óðinn
05-13-2012, 02:58 PM
Supreme are you referring to the notifications top right of your screen? or the One under your name on the top left after Battle Challenges??

If it is the the Battle Challenges that does not mean you have NEW challenges, its to do with your battles. When you click on it, it brings you to your battle section were your battles are. Mine reads 23challenges, but i don't have 23 battles in my inbox...

thank you. :high:

Phonocide
05-13-2012, 06:51 PM
Oh, alright then. Thanks FUEL. That clears that up. Sorry for the confusion.

Óðinn
05-14-2012, 12:00 PM
No problem man... :high: