PDA

View Full Version : Classick.. Pyro.. DPS..

Phonocide
05-11-2012, 09:03 AM
I still need a crew. Just a group of dope emcees who like to lyricize. Nothin special, I just wanna know that the cats Ima be spittin' with are talented, and always lookin' to elevate. It's all about havin' fun and rhymin' with people you respect. With that said, I'ma key up some stupid shit for the hell of it.. cuz I'm bored.

Yo Classick! ...

I was gone for a while cuz I LACKED THE TIME, STILL.. I came BACK TO RHYME ILL.. No GATS & NINES FILLED cuz my TRACKS DEFINE SKILL.. Fuck PASSIVE.. I'M THRILLED.. Way Past-These-Fake-Contenders.. Is Classick-Takin-Members? I'm ASKIN KHRYME KILLZ..

I'm here to teach CONTESTANTS some LESSONS TO SCHOOL kids who claim WEAPONS & TOOLS.. They all 'drop in cold' like STEPPIN IN POOLS.. In ESSENCE, THEY FOOLS who are DESTINED TO LOSE.. I flex wit 'so much energy' it's MEASURED IN JULES!! .. With an EXCEPTION FOR DUELS, I'm 'After-Great-Adventures' so is Classick-Takin-Members? Is my QUESTION FOR RULE..

Yo Pyro! ...

I'm SERVIN THESE TWERPS.. I put in some FURIOUS WORK and my 'mouth is grosser' than the DIRTIEST BURP.. You aint HEARDA-THIS-JERK? I don't Like-No-Fake-Pretenders.. Is Pyro-Takin-Members? I'm just CURIOUS @GURP..

See? I'm ReCOVERIN FAST.. The THUNDEROUS RAPS I mumble make ya CRUMBLE TO ASH.. I RUMBLE WIT JABS and when I PUNCH IT'S A WRAP.. Number ONE IN THE PACK stacked wit BUNDLES OF CASH.. It's WONDERFUL.. AND My Title's-Great-Forever.. So is Pyro-Takin-Members? Just WONDERIN, ASK..

Yo DPS! ...

I'm just USIN MY RANTS to start BOOSTIN MY STANCE.. I was thinkin maybe your CREW WANTS SOME FANS.. I 'never stretch lines' cuz I LOOSEN MY PANTS and my dope flows are known as SUICIDE CHANTS.. I DO THIS BY HAND.. Fuck Askin-Soft.. What's Crackin-Talk? You ReCRUITIN' BY CHANCE?

Battlin' me is like a Gamble with Crooked BOOKIES, AT BEST.. Last guy I battled took a HOOK TO THE CHEST.. left him SHOOK, AND THE REST?? Lets just say they COULDN'T FORGET, so I'm givin you a choice that you SHOULDN'T REGRET.. Normally I WOULDN'T PROFESS.. but I aint no ROOKIE.. SO RHET.. LOOK AT MY RETS.. Honestly, is your crew LOOKIN' FOR VETS?

Haha, some quick cheese-wiz. Get at me folks. You wont be disappointed.

'Preme

Edit: Adding tags as suggested.

Henry Pym (Khryme)
RULE
Gurp Da God
Askari
TalkSick
RhetoriKā„¢

IV
05-11-2012, 09:10 AM
Hit up STEELO. I think there's a place in SUCKAFREE for you. Elevation crew, trust me...

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

Dope way to get noticed, btw.

Phonocide
05-11-2012, 09:25 AM
I'm not really lookin for a crew with "superiors" and seperate talent tiers, that answer questions and teach people how to rhyme. I wanna flow with experienced emcees. Don't assume I'm not worthy over an un-edited 5 minute, straight from the box keystyle. I can come a lot harder than that, trust me. That was just some garbage to give the post some flavor. I didn't even re-read it before submitting. I'll tryout, or battle a leader or whatever, if that's what it takes to be recognized as decent. Good lookin' out tho, playa. I appreciate it.

NOBLE
05-11-2012, 10:44 AM
What makes you think the 3 crews you're trying to join don't have "superiors" and separate talent tiers?

Phonocide
05-11-2012, 12:07 PM
Ehhh.. Good point. I guess I should have worded that differently. I was more referring to not wanting to be in a "tutorial" crew. I'm confident enough to try an hang with the big boys. If they don't like what I produce, they can boot me w/ no hard feelings. Sorry for the confusion.

IV
05-11-2012, 02:02 PM
You have potential to be great. Going in to an established crew really lowers your chances of reaching your full potential tbh

Phoenix
05-11-2012, 02:10 PM
They don't actually teach us how to 'rhyme' haha.

RiGGA
05-11-2012, 04:37 PM
Classick is established but ask if I haven't been passing the average like a curve in scholastics. See I Learned to turn the flash up and blast it whenever my shot has been casted; So it's caskets for bastids who's gassed up into thinkin' they past us cuz really they ass suck so much that trust they end up eatin shit before a meet with Jesus like feces was their last lunch...

RiGGA
05-11-2012, 08:53 PM
^^^
this guy.

Shezso Eu
05-13-2012, 12:35 AM
better put in some research!

Phonocide
05-13-2012, 06:29 AM
Verity: I see what ya sayin. Thanks for the advice, bro.

Just so it's clear, I wasn't knockin any crews, or tryin' to showboat or anything. I simply do this because I enjoy it, and love to look back on my old stuff and see how much I've elevated over time. Thats a great feelin to me. I just figured I'd try to get into a crew with some names that are known, and cats who are better than me, cuz I know how easy it is to get slept on here. If I'm not deemed good enough by those crews, that's understandable. I'll just keep droppin' rhymes and practicing. No biggie. Big ups to those who have PM'd me informing me about their crew's criterias.

Streetz De Hood
05-13-2012, 08:39 AM
Tag rule steelo and askari (the 3 crew leaders) in the thread otherwise they'll never even know u made this thread

Shezso Eu
05-13-2012, 10:53 AM
Verity u never dropped. so wth u talking bout?

GRizzEAT
05-13-2012, 11:15 AM
Um... Ukno :high:

Shezso Eu
05-13-2012, 11:22 AM
<< ridin' round with tha NeNa

James 1
05-15-2012, 02:09 PM
Verity is the most over rated person on here anyway

AfterThought
05-15-2012, 02:31 PM
Verity: I see what ya sayin. Thanks for the advice, bro.

Just so it's clear, I wasn't knockin any crews, or tryin' to showboat or anything. I simply do this because I enjoy it, and love to look back on my old stuff and see how much I've elevated over time. Thats a great feelin to me. I just figured I'd try to get into a crew with some names that are known, and cats who are better than me, cuz I know how easy it is to get slept on here. If I'm not deemed good enough by those crews, that's understandable. I'll just keep droppin' rhymes and practicing. No biggie. Big ups to those who have PM'd me informing me about their crew's criterias.

loool. :high: