PDA

View Full Version : Yoo letsbeef!!!

Mikey DeNiro
05-10-2012, 10:13 PM
i just thought of something.. i know i just came with a solution to monitor the text battles and shit. but i found an even easier way...
how About all the Exclusive Cats Start Battling Exclusive.. people keep saying they want leagues shit we've had one all along...
people just never really looked at it that way.. Think About it, if everyone who has exclusive/more people had exclusive that side would be popping
none of these new cats understand that shit..
so check it out Mods i need yall to get on the ball to find some more ways to get people exclusive, maybe stretching it to people who made it to the third round of a tourny or something, or iono yall can help me out on this note.. What yall think.

Insuppressible
05-10-2012, 10:22 PM
http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115850

:pimp:

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

hear me out on this one....
the moment the admins made the flames achievable and attainable to even "basic textee's" that really downgraded flames imo....Stupid idea...Make it exclusive again, because right now there is not incentive for battling exclusive.

Mikey DeNiro
05-10-2012, 10:28 PM
there is incentive. To Be in Your Own League With Nothing But People Who Know The Ropes Of This Battling Shit.

Insuppressible
05-10-2012, 10:32 PM
besides the obvious, what else?

That is what i'm trying to get at... why should the basic emcees have more incentives than the people who have more "experience" + explain votes etc....

take away the flames! or at least come up with somethin else

Wizdumb
05-10-2012, 10:56 PM
The flames should be made exclusive-only and the exclusive battle league should have a monthly cash prize for first place.

I already made a pretty deatiled thread explaining why this would be a cost effective method to generate more interest in the exclusive league. iQ™ check this thread out homie.

http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115466

Askari
05-11-2012, 03:28 AM
I see what you mean Mikey, and I can dig the idea. What I would suggest though is a more "Heavyweight" league rather than exclusive. People can work up through the ranks by defeating so many cats from the category above them and so on.

The logistics would be tough, but that way they can't just pay $5 to infiltrate the league.

UNKNOWN ARTIST
05-11-2012, 08:05 AM
The flames ... NEED to go back to exclusive only... I said it was a terrible idea from the start

And dattpiff had a similar thing called ivy league ... Only the top heavyweights were made ivy league battlers and would battle it out in a section that only they could post in

The biggest thing on the site to achieve was the ivy league battler title under your name

Askari
05-11-2012, 08:29 AM
The flames ... NEED to go back to exclusive only... I said it was a terrible idea from the start

And dattpiff had a similar thing called ivy league ... Only the top heavyweights were made ivy league battlers and would battle it out in a section that only they could post in

The biggest thing on the site to achieve was the ivy league battler title under your name

This is a great idea. Pugz, how realistic would this be?

Wizdumb
05-11-2012, 09:14 AM

This sounds like something that could be incorporated into rhetoriks battle league to be real. Maybe a 'heavyweight division' for the top 10 ranked competitors with a Heavyweight Champion title for the league leader.

It'd be a dope way to generate more interest in the battle league while giving an extra bit of incentive to try THAT much harder on league battles, if they know a potential title shots on the line.

Also i think the 'heavyweight title matches' would be be huge draws for the league as far as exposure goes. As Askari said, idk how realistic any of this is, but it'd be dope idea.

Pugz

TheAnonP
05-11-2012, 11:31 AM
i just thought of something.. i know i just came with a solution to monitor the text battles and shit. but i found an even easier way...
how About all the Exclusive Cats Start Battling Exclusive.. people keep saying they want leagues shit we've had one all along...
people just never really looked at it that way.. Think About it, if everyone who has exclusive/more people had exclusive that side would be popping
none of these new cats understand that shit..
so check it out Mods i need yall to get on the ball to find some more ways to get people exclusive, maybe stretching it to people who made it to the third round of a tourny or something, or iono yall can help me out on this note.. What yall think.

You did what?

You stealin my thunder mister

Student
05-11-2012, 01:28 PM
Lol @ Stevvie Saying More Incentive, You Get REAL Votes On Battles That Should Be Good Enough Yoo

Wizdumb
05-11-2012, 03:07 PM
Who's stevvie