PDA

View Full Version : pULSe vs MINDSKEME (Freestyle Audio)

Godbody
05-10-2012, 10:12 PM
Vote it up

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=lb&id=569857

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

Bump....:high:

Godbody
05-11-2012, 05:48 PM
These dickriders have come flocking to MINDSKEME's aid...Givin dude 9's and me 6's...da fuck

I need some fair voters on this

Godbody
05-13-2012, 04:33 PM
Ya'll gotta save me on this one...the dickridery and bs votes are ridiculous

half the niggas that voted for other dude I never even seen or heard of

Óðinn
05-13-2012, 04:43 PM
Lets not forum sway while battle is open..... :high:

Godbody
05-13-2012, 04:50 PM
I'm not forum swaying shit

Explain how niggas I never heard of with 3 battles total and no avys suddenly come to this niggas aid

Audio section is all about who has the most dickriders now. The scene is dead and now its all about "Vote for me I'll vote for you"

I been droppin niggas WAY nicer than my current competition in the audio side before & I would wash them votes-wise..

Suddenly I make a new account and since my rank is lower and niggas forgot about the work I put in, they vote for other niggas that have audio on lock as far as dickriding and bullshit goes.

I almost lost all of my last 4 audio battles and I feel I should be 4-0, and if it wasn't for faggots pulling the strings of dickridery & me not taking my year hiatus, I would undoubtedly have gone 4-0... #FACT

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

Oh & FUEL get ya thumb out ya ass and do somethin about these battles son. You got a mod spot now you're actin like a dickhead rent-a-cop that thinks he wields some sort of power. Relax motha fucka, nobody's paying you to moderate the site. lol, niggas think they're powerful now

Óðinn
05-13-2012, 04:54 PM
^Lmfao..... easily wound up are we? hahaha

Just C
05-13-2012, 06:22 PM
Since we're swaying. He beat you. Plain and simple. Now please shut up.

IV
05-13-2012, 06:56 PM
You made such a big deal about coming back and battling, and you've had 3 battles...

the first, battle, you made a thread about the FIRST VOTE, and swayed like fuck

the second battle you probably won so you didn't mention

the third battle, here you are, swaying again lmao

i'm glad the shit talking you've done over the past year has really built up to an amazing win streak

btw i have you blocked, but call me fat in a reply if you want

Godbody
05-13-2012, 09:09 PM
You made such a big deal about coming back and battling, and you've had 3 battles...

the first, battle, you made a thread about the FIRST VOTE, and swayed like fuck

the second battle you probably won so you didn't mention

the third battle, here you are, swaying again lmao

i'm glad the shit talking you've done over the past year has really built up to an amazing win streak

btw i have you blocked, but call me fat in a reply if you want

http://threadbombing.com/data/media/2/Sanford_Son_Laughing.gif

FiNAL WoRD
05-13-2012, 09:12 PM
pulse lookin like a bit of a bitch

Godbody
05-13-2012, 09:58 PM
The final word on the street is that you're a garbage ass keyboard nerd that only text battles

Oh? I'm not mistaken?

Shut your fuckin mouth then you shit-licking, cock-stroking, wigger ass Ricky Bobby gone Eminem ass nigga....

Just C
05-13-2012, 10:03 PM
stfu.............

Phonocide
05-14-2012, 06:40 AM
I clicked that link expecting to see some unfair votes. Granted the him:9, you:6 votes were a little off, you DID lose that battle. His punches hit harder. You don't win a battle just because YOU think you're better than you are, playa. Can't win em all, especially when you aren't puttin your best effort forth. We all know you didn't come as hard as you could've (and that neither of you "freestyled" those verses). And you can resort to knockin text, or bringin up the past all you want, but none of that shit is relevant when it comes down to choosing who hit harder in a battle.

You got some dope shit, Pulse... and it's unfortunate that you'd rather give up the respect you deserve to act hard on the internet. Some of your material gets my respect, but your attitude is garbage playa. I know you just gonna say "I dont give a fuck, blah blah," but you should. Positive energy results in positive outcomes. I, for one, would love to see what you could produce as a respected emcee. Relax brotha, and view hip-hop as the art form it really is.. No need to puff ya chest out on the interweb, gangsta. Use your talent to move forward, not ya mouth.

Godbody
05-14-2012, 06:35 PM
The funny shit is that I actually did freestyle that verse. And the fact that I was able to include some disses worded with such skillful multi's that matches people's best WRITTEN multis should win me the battle

Idk if he freestyled, but it sounded weak as hell throughout... I mean in the beginning he said some shit but after that I was like are ya'll serious?

I rap circles around 95% of this site in freestyling

Ticket
05-14-2012, 06:45 PM
I see your point, forreal, but how does the battle mean so much you gotta plead ya case in the thread tho fam? honest question.

Revan
05-14-2012, 06:48 PM
The last time Pulse voted on one of my battles was...

...I think i'll pass.

Godbody
05-14-2012, 06:52 PM
It doesn't mean that much to me...the battles been over you dont see me bitching about getting the outcome flipped in my favor

People just feel the need to post on my thread so I feel the need to respond